Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“We wake up every day hoping this nightmare will be over,” they said. “We desperately miss William, he’s our baby boy; our funny, cheeky, gorgeous boy.

“Our home is ... too quiet and too empty without him.”

His parents go on to describe the pain they feel living in their Sydney home without William, since his abduction from the yard of his grandmother’s home in the small town of Kendall, on the NSW north coast. He was playing with his sister at the time.

“Walking past his bedroom is painful beyond words,” they said.

“Our sadness is overwhelming, as parents you wish for your children to have a long, happy and loving future ... we desperately want that for our little William.

“We desperately want our little boy home where he belongs.”

Please, if you have seen or heard anything - anything at all, call Crime Stoppers - 1800 333 000

https://crimestoppers.com.au/

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...lys-web-of-grief/story-fni0cx12-1227233826218

Nice satellite imagery. I had read that NSW had a satellite to track forest clearing in NSW, I wonder if this is it.

This (SixMaps) is the for the surveying industry in NSW; not sure where they buy the imagery from though.

“It’s not by chance that we have sex crimes involved in this case.”

Insp Jubelin said his team was also considering the possibility William was taken by people who may not have been able to have their own children and were planning on raising him as their own.

Interesting.

I am pleased that the family have been cleared.

So not everyone is a suspect.

I hope he is being cared for by people.

Did a NSW title search on the property of 35 benaroon and got a name. Couldn't find any info on the name register is owner of that property. Probably not able to put the name here as it is a silent number and such but u can do the title search if u want or i can forward a copy.

That was a good 'find' for you to notice the 'he'.. but it also made me wonder.. realtors would not want to bring anything untoward to their client sellers, and so, if it were a woman on her own living in that home, would they have said 'one female owner', or 'she'? That, to me, would be inviting potential disaster, and if something happened to that woman living alone, which the whole world knew about, that would be a potential lawsuit for the realtor... so... in that light, can we count on this 'he' reference being real? Does anyone here know how to access the property ownership rolls there in Benaroon?

In any case, if this really IS a one-male-owner home, not that anything is at all wrong with that, and I'm sure many many men love to live in a small place with a huge treed property, but it does give one pause to wonder.

OMG I didn't realise that the little house for sale had such a good view up to where William was taken!
WOW this is the view from No. 35's gate.

I read the advert has one male owner-I'm finding this more interesting....
35 Benaroon Drive Kendall

MUST BE SOLD
The vendor has made the decision that he is moving so he wants his property sold immediately. Consisting of a very comfortable two bedroom brick veneer home. Private 4087m2 (1ac) block with bush land to the rear. Ready to make your own improvements or indeed would make a great little investment property. The listing price is a bargain, HOWEVER, the vendor has instructed us that he will consider offers over $300,000. This is only a little over land value so do not delay your inspection.
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kendall-118324311

Pretty specific wording 'HE'

7c43827682cf7dede665b93cfc66ba8f.jpg

The title does have only 1 name on it and it is a male with 2001 being the purchase date.

I will keep looking to see if other sites report same info, but.... from *this* report, it looks like this property was puchased January 2001 by it's current owner for a low price, (not sure what a 'government notified sale' is, could an Aussie elaborate??).

Then.. October 30th, it goes up for sale? And continues to be listed thereafter.. (seems for very short listing periods).

Sold Info and Property Reports
Do Your Research!
Timeline for: 35 Benaroon Drive, KENDALL NSW 2439
Property Market History
Date Type Publication Property Type Price
06/02/2015 For Sale Online Listing - Agent House $339,000
29/01/2015 For Sale Online Listing - Agent House $339,000
09/12/2014 For Sale Online Listing - Agent House $339,000
30/10/2014 For Sale Online Listing - Agent House $359,000
16/01/2001 Sold Government Notified Sale (Normal Sale) Residence $112,000

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/reports/property_timeline/4098058/35_Benaroon_Drive_KENDALL_NSW_2439/

Definitely looks like security lights to me on the corner of the house. I tried blowing up the sign on the house, but also am unable to decipher it. It could be a message about security (ie this house is monitored by.. ).. I was thinking 'unauthorized parking', but of course, that wouldn't make sense. What about.. 'beware, oxygen used inside', but I would think that type of message would be right up front, in your face, as one entered the home. It wouldn't be a 'sherrif's message', being up high like that. My guess is that it is a message regarding the home's security. Is anyone over there familiar with the general look of that sign? MOO

Yeah, could be. It has that shape now that I look closer. What do you think the sign below it says, then? Still a security sign?

I wonder then if that therefore means that it is a sale that went through regular real estate, as opposed to 'private sale' by owner. Wherever that website was pulling its information from, it may specify those particulars? In any case, Preye also looked up the land title document, and it matches with that.

So here we have a single-male-owner since 2001, who suddenly, on October 30th, 2014 (1.5 months after WT's disappearance) wants to sell the home he has had for some 14.5 years on a 'quick sale'. Interesting.

I thought government notified sale was to do with stamp duty.
I recently sold my home just had a look and it is a government notified sale.
No bankruptcy, not deceased estate, no money owing just a straight forward sale.

The track to the left, where the blue sign is leads to the cemetery, which is in the direction of Benaroon Drive, it has been said that there is a track from the end of Benaroon Drive to the cemetery also, ie 2 ways of entering the cemetery although off Albert Street seems to be the main entrance. My initial idea of a get away route via the cemetery.

“It’s not by chance that we have sex crimes involved in this case.”

Insp Jubelin said his team was also considering the possibility William was taken by people who may not have been able to have their own children and were planning on raising him as their own.

Interesting.

Maybe someone visiting the cemetery and grieving their deceased child took William?

This need not be a recent death as a parent will grieve for years and could become obsessed.

Genuine question: why do so many here believe that the cemetery is important in this case? No scent trail leads there.
Occam's razor:
William was not prone to running off, so would likely have stuck to the immediate area,
He was last seen running around the side of the house,
Lawn mower noise would have masked traffic noise,
The properties are spaced out, with lots of trees and shrubs, so unless residents were looking at the road, a vehicle would have gone unnoticed.
= William was taken by vehicle from the immediate area.

Quite frankly I was surprised to see a police vehicle parked in the property's lower driveway (the rougher, unpaved one that leads to the garage, not the car port), as that area seems, to me, to be an area that should have been forensically tested inch by inch. Jmo.

Police vehicle seen in these links:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/5741676-3x2-940x627.jpg
http://9news.static9.net.au/~/media/images/2014/october/03/tyrell1.ashx?w=603
http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/i...Leadwide.620x349.10jqdp.png/1411194248540.jpg

OK if number 35 was up for sale, then maybe it was someone driving past to check it out, I mean most real estate agents tell you to drive past a house before they're willing to meet you out there for a proper look inside ..

I thought government notified sale was to do with stamp duty.
I recently sold my home just had a look and it is a government notified sale.
No bankruptcy, not deceased estate, no money owing just a straight forward sale.

That is correct....it means the website/company have obtained the sale price through government process when stamp duty (tax) is paid at purchase time. Also the low price isn't low at all based on 2001 and the current market prices in that area.

Genuine question: why do so many here believe that the cemetery is important in this case? No scent trail leads there.
Occam's razor:
William was not prone to running off, so would likely have stuck to the immediate area,
He was last seen running around the side of the house,
Lawn mower noise would have masked traffic noise,
The properties are spaced out, with lots of trees and shrubs, so unless residents were looking at the road, a vehicle would have gone unnoticed.
= William was taken by vehicle from the immediate area.

Quite frankly I was surprised to see a police vehicle parked in the property's lower driveway (the rougher, unpaved one that leads to the garage, not the car port), as that area seems, to me, to be an area that should have been forensically tested inch by inch. Jmo.

I tend to agree. If it was a 'planned' abduction it is possible the perpetrator was driving past, checking out who was around, making notes for when the abduction was to take place...And then they see William on his own running around, no adults in sight. A moment of opportunity?

Sex offenders (convicted or not) are known to be opportunists. Lurking around toilets or places frequented by children. They watch and wait until a child is separated and then offend.

I think all the new coverage is very positive and I'd say police are close and just gathering evidence. Given the wording used by Gary Jubelin I feel like there's more than one person involved (or someone has knowledge of what happened)

For the family I hope there is some resolve. As a parent I couldn't imagine living the rest of my life not knowing. It's so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member