Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK if number 35 was up for sale, then maybe it was someone driving past to check it out, I mean most real estate agents tell you to drive past a house before they're willing to meet you out there for a proper look inside ..

It looks like it didn't get listed until late October for the first time. Per deugirtni's post on previous page. 1½ months after William disappeared. I think there was at least one block of land for sale at the time, though.

Sold Info and Property Reports
Do Your Research!
Timeline for: 35 Benaroon Drive, KENDALL NSW 2439
Property Market History
Date Type Publication Property Type Price
06/02/2015 For Sale Online Listing - Agent House $339,000
29/01/2015 For Sale Online Listing - Agent House $339,000
09/12/2014 For Sale Online Listing - Agent House $339,000
30/10/2014 For Sale Online Listing - Agent House $359,000
16/01/2001 Sold Government Notified Sale (Normal Sale) Residence $112,000

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/reports...DALL_NSW_2439/

Published: 00:48 EST, 22 February 2015 | Updated: 08:42 EST, 22 February 2015

The parents of missing three-year-old William Tyrell have spoken out about their devastation since their son vanished without a trace five months ago.

In a heartbreaking letter published in the Daily Telegraph, Mr and Mrs Tyrell have told how William's toys remain untouched and that they 'wake up every day hoping this nightmare will be over'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uch-toys-loved-pray-return.html#ixzz3SQDF0Ngw

What a different approach Insp Jubelin has put on this case. Lots of speaking to the media. William's family publishing a letter (I imagine that was police approved). He seems to understand that the more that people are aware, the better leads he may get.

If some weirdo wanted to steal a kid, Benaroon Drive would surely be pretty low down on the list of best places to do so. It looks more like a retirement neighbourhood (though I am not from that area of the World so wouldn't know).

A child practically running into such a person, in a quiet neighbourhood where nobody is obviously out and about except preoccupied lawnmower guy, is something quite different. A chance encounter, a vehicle, nobody looking, quick exit and a place to go to.

Vehicles that could have passed by unnoticed/unremembered would be those that did not stand out from the norm; maybe the same make/model/sound as the vehicle of someone living on that street, or a familiar service/delivery vehicle. On the other hand, if, by chance, nobody was looking at the road at that particular time, the vehicle might have been any make or colour - chance and bad timing.

Jmo.

What a different approach Insp Jubelin has put on this case. Lots of speaking to the media. William's family publishing a letter (I imagine that was police approved). He seems to understand that the more that people are aware, the better leads he may get.

Seems quite refreshing. I hope it leads to something.

Their statement comes as the new lead homicide investigator on the case, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, confirmed all of William’s family members had been cleared of any involvement in his disappearance, pointing the finger at an opportunistic stranger.

Insp Jubelin said the revelation left investigators with two likely scenarios, including the possibility William had been abducted and murdered or that he was being held captive.

“We are confident it was human intervention from a person unknown to the family,” he said.

“It’s not by chance that we have sex crimes involved in this case.”

Insp Jubelin said his team was also considering the possibility William was taken by people who may not have been able to have their own children and were planning on raising him as their own.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../story-fnii5s41-1227233826218?from=public_rss

the letter is in this link.

I don't think this has been posted before. Please note that the one highlighted is irrelevant, I just thought it was helpful to have found this little lot survey showing the different numbers on each lot:

View attachment 69820

http://i1.au.reastatic.net/456x342/66333d2e2bdf79274da4a431bc8de680dddc28497234b189f544608570952a02/image9.jpg

As https://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/ is designed for the surveying industry you can also display the lot boundaries and title numbers etc on it. In the top right hand corner click 'Map Contents' and then turn on 'lot labels' and 'lot boundaries'.

If only we knew if #35 was the unoccupied house due to lady being in rest home.
Another thought what if the owner happened to be there that day checking it out before it went on market.
I don't believe any real estate agent could have produced such unappealing pics to sell a house, seriously pot plants in middle of kitchen, I cant help wondering if they were taken in 2001 when the house was previously bought/sold, or did the owner quickly send a few pics during moving out
Creeps me out that report about all known sex offenders in street checked out, have always hoped that was just bad reporting

How do we know this home is unoccupied?

Nothing confirmed saying it is, just an assumption by the way the furniture and belongings were laid out. Looks like they have moved on already just awaiting the sale to collect the rest of their belongings, or just leave them behind.

Looks to me like the outside was mowed directly prior to the photos being taken (freshly spread grass clippings), the bins are neatly positioned under the tree, the garden hose rapped up nice and neatly but yet no time spent presented the house on the inside. To me this would indicate that someone was contracted to prepare the outside of the property for sale but no one has access to the inside to prepare or the person who had access didn't care. The agent rolls up to take the photos and there is no effort taken for presentation on the inside. If someone was in a hurry to sell and was actually living in the property, would one not take the time to present it well. So I believe it's currently tenanted or unoccupied.

If the first list date was
30/10/2014 For Sale Online Listing - Agent House $359,000
, that means the preparation for this property would have been in the weeks or months prior to it going to the market. Just seems coincidental timing to me.

Genuine question: why do so many here believe that the cemetery is important in this case? No scent trail leads there.
Occam's razor:

William was not prone to running off, so would likely have stuck to the immediate area,
He was last seen running around the side of the house,
Lawn mower noise would have masked traffic noise,
The properties are spaced out, with lots of trees and shrubs, so unless residents were looking at the road, a vehicle would have gone unnoticed.
= William was taken by vehicle from the immediate area.

Quite frankly I was surprised to see a police vehicle parked in the property's lower driveway (the rougher, unpaved one that leads to the garage, not the car port), as that area seems, to me, to be an area that should have been forensically tested inch by inch. Jmo.

Police vehicle seen in these links:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/5741676-3x2-940x627.jpg
http://9news.static9.net.au/~/media/images/2014/october/03/tyrell1.ashx?w=603
http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/i...Leadwide.620x349.10jqdp.png/1411194248540.jpg

Genuine Question: Where did you get the idea we were discussing William running off through the cemetery or anywhere for that matter? Where did we imply William was prone to running off?!

No occam's razor is applied here (as in any theories are stupid? no matter how simple or complex. lol). :rolleyes: <modsnip> We've been discussing the escape route of the perp/the kidnapper!. :facepalm:

How could tracker dogs get the scent of a child in a vehicle travelling off from Grandma's property, whether the perp took the route back down Benaroon Dve or up through the track, cemetery and onto Albert St.?

Once William was placed in a vehicle, the scent was lost!! <modsnip>

Genuine Question: Where did you get the idea we were discussing William running off through the cemetery or anywhere for that matter? Where did we imply William was prone to running off?!

No occam's razor is applied here. :rolleyes: <modsnip>

We've been discussing the escape route of the perp/the kidnapper!. :facepalm:

How could tracker dogs get the scent of a child in a vehicle travelling off from Grandma's property, whether the perp took the route back down Benaroon Dve or up through the track, cemetery and onto Albert St.?

Once William was placed in a vehicle, the scent was lost!! <modsnip>.

<modsnip>.
I did not 'get the idea' that you were discussing William running off to the cemetery, or anywhere. I am well aware that the discussion was about the perp using the cemetery as a starting or exit point.

Previously it has been noted that a friend of William's family said he was not prone to running off. That's why I used that in my reasoning. Not running off = stayed close to house = taken from immediate area.

I have no idea why you think I am implying that a scent could be detected whilst a vehicle is moving. Whaaat!? I'm saying that the lack of scent = removal by vehicle. Not sure what you mean though.

<modsnip>

Wow, that makes so much sense, thank you jigzy. I hadn't noticed the additional driveway with garage, and right smack at the other end of the balcony, where WT was said to have run under to get to the 'side' of the house.

PS What is 'Occam's Razor', sorry to be so dense, I have heard it before, but no idea what it means.

Genuine question: why do so many here believe that the cemetery is important in this case? No scent trail leads there.
Occam's razor:
William was not prone to running off, so would likely have stuck to the immediate area,
He was last seen running around the side of the house,
Lawn mower noise would have masked traffic noise,
The properties are spaced out, with lots of trees and shrubs, so unless residents were looking at the road, a vehicle would have gone unnoticed.
= William was taken by vehicle from the immediate area.

Quite frankly I was surprised to see a police vehicle parked in the property's lower driveway (the rougher, unpaved one that leads to the garage, not the car port), as that area seems, to me, to be an area that should have been forensically tested inch by inch. Jmo.

Police vehicle seen in these links:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/5741676-3x2-940x627.jpg
http://9news.static9.net.au/~/media/images/2014/october/03/tyrell1.ashx?w=603
http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/i...Leadwide.620x349.10jqdp.png/1411194248540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife