Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the feelings of No. 35 and with the orange mats in the lounge room, an office chair but maybe the PC is in the 2nd bedroom. I would love to see if the mattress is on the floor.....it kinda looks like a rental that the tenants took off or in the process of moving out.
The kitchen window looks like it has a blind, caffe curtains AND a sheer curtain over the lot!
I hope the police did DNA & blood spatter tests on that house....

I hope potential buyers don't look here. :floorlaugh:

The TV looks like an old analogue TV propped up on a Styrofoam box? or white DVD holder? I have kept an old TV like this for the kids gaming system to keep them entertained whilst we watch a digital program or DVD on the newer TV. Also the real estate ad mentions air con, but it looks like it has a wood fire also from the chimney on the roof - why leave out a selling point in the ad - I agree seems like a rushed ad which is odd as its seems to only be on the market 3 months,

Good point about the TV. What were they watching on it? It is not a digital TV, and we have no analogue service any more. The TV is plugged in. See the extension cord running around to the power point? With a double adaptor on it for a DVD/video player that is plugged in beneath the TV.

Was a mattress removed from (the living room) of that house too? Just like mattress taken from Spedding's old business premises.

You can see the outline of something square/rectangular that was on the floor there. Maybe a floor mat was moved from there, or maybe something else.

Maybe we're reading too much into these real-estate images!

The arrangement of the things in the lounge look like someone is organising. Maybe they are moving out, given the house is for sale?

We have discussed this and noticed it was and has been for sale for some time now. According to the ad, it's vacant with dense scrub and I doubt it is fenced.
I was in real estate sales for ten years and with a vacant property like this which has the address advertised, the prospective buyers tend to drive by and/or take a walk over the property themselves and if they are then interested we then negotiate and give a copy of the contract.
I imagine the police have spoken with the Real Estate Agency for any enquiries relating to this land.
http://www.kewfn.com.au/buy-residen...lot-43-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-11090109218

I believe this property (35 Benaroon Drive) was sold on 16 of January this year for $112,000, or thereabouts. It was a "government notified sale" usually meaning either a deceased estate, or a bankruptee trustee force sale.

Maybe we're reading too much into these real-estate images!

The arrangement of the things in the lounge look like someone is organising. Maybe they are moving out, given the house is for sale?

Maybe we are, and maybe we're not. I cannot understand why a person selling a house would not make it more presentable .. more 'normal'. But I can understand a real estate agent not bothering to do that kind of work, if they were tasked to go in and take photos and put the house on the market.

And why would you leave the TV and stereo plugged in if you were moving them out? Wouldn't you unplug the TV, move it, then move the TV stand. :waitasec:

I believe this property (35 Benaroon Drive) was sold on 16 of January this year for $112,000, or thereabouts. It was a "government notified sale" usually meaning either a deceased estate, or a bankruptee trustee force sale.

Do you have a link for that info please Panda? Usually the r/e agent puts 'under contract' or 'sold' on the website once the sale happens. So they don't get inundated with calls about a sold property. Though it may be that the website is only updated once a week. I know some of them only update weekly.

If that disorganised house is evidence of a killer, then I dare say the cleanliness of my own house must make me some sort of Creature From The Deep.

Not evidence of a killer, just possible signs of a squatter. And not cleanliness, just the odd (plugged in) set up in the living room.

If that disorganised house is evidence of a killer, then I dare say the cleanliness of my own house must make me some sort of Creature From The Deep.

Hahahahaha! That nearly made me pee myself! I have to say, I'm in the same category as you! Hahahahaha!

Do you have a link for that info please Panda? Usually the r/e agent puts 'under contract' or 'sold' on the website once the sale happens. So they don't get inundated with calls about a sold property. Though it may be that the website is only updated once a week. I know some of them only update weekly.

Sure SouthAussie - link below:

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/sold/history/4098058/35_Benaroon_Drive_KENDALL_NSW_2439/

My apologies, I didn't read the date - it was sold in 2001, not 2014. Just ignore me!

I don't think it is particularly nearby. It is not on the housing estate, by the looks of things. How close are its neighbours? Are there drains on that dirt road? :dunno:

"We've searched the drains on the road, but there was nothing there," said one woman who was with a group of friends.

The group then searched a nearby abandoned home after one of them heard noises.

"[A] neighbour used to live in this house but she's now in a nursing home so it's been abandoned for a while," she said.

"You know, anything's possible."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...duction-in-search-for-missing-nsw-boy/5743094

A dirt road in Australia wouldn't have a pit/pipe drainage system, however there may be culverts under the road or driveways to houses.

Maybe a disorganised lounge room due to a leak in the ceiling, hence the stain on the carpet.

Buy yes you would think they would make it a little more appealing to prospective buyers

But I think LE would of definitely ruled the property/occupant of wrong doing considering they have searched residence in the area 3 times

https://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/ has better aerial imagery than Google Maps for Kendall. Just do a search for Kendall.

There really isn't all that many trees between Benaroon Drive and the cemetery.

The track at the end of Bennaroon Drive looks like it also branches off and goes West into the forest somewhere.

https://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/ has better aerial imagery than Google Maps for Kendall. Just do a search for Kendall.

There really isn't all that many trees between Benaroon Drive and the cemetery.

The track at the end of Bennaroon Drive looks like it also branches off and goes West into the forest somewhere.
Oh wow the imaging is way better and seems to be more updated.

Can clearly see the track at the end of Benaroon Drive and a great hiding spot to park a get away car

I'll explain with pleasure. The selfie is of Gabel Tostee aka Eric Thomas (or whatever he decides to name himself at 7:54pm today.....

Many of us are following this thread for justice for Warriena Wright who 'fell' ??? from his balcony on the Gold Coast.

You are welcome to join us here-

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...fers-Paradise-balcony-fall-*-ARREST*-5/page27

Oh yes I do remember that case, how horrified she must of been... I will follow as well thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member