Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Blessed. That Google image was snapped in 2010, so the children would be a lot older now.

They would be Makara :) however, I think it is still important to note that there is other children in the street - young ones, because play equipment is generally for under 10's.

I dont even know where i am going with this post - but maybe, its just another tick or cross that this was a planned abduction rather than opportunistic.

Also, just a few points regarding kids living in the street:
- Most of the time drivers tend to be more cautious when you can tell children are in the street - running after a ball straight onto the road in front of a car is a good reason why.
- Neighbours, would be more in-tuned to hearing young children out playing.

Just trying to think outside of the square :)

Interesting about the hit and run theory, seems far fetched but I do recall reading about missing car parts or something like that earlier in the investigation ???

They would be Makara :) however, I think it is still important to note that there is other children in the street - young ones, because play equipment is generally for under 10's.

I dont even know where i am going with this post - but maybe, its just another tick or cross that this was a planned abduction rather than opportunistic.

Also, just a few points regarding kids living in the street:
- Most of the time drivers tend to be more cautious when you can tell children are in the street - running after a ball straight onto the road in front of a car is a good reason why.
- Neighbours, would be more in-tuned to hearing young children out playing.

Just trying to think outside of the square :)

I understand what you're saying and I agree, most of us do slow down when we realise there are kids about. I'm wondering would a predator noticing children's play equipment in a front yard take the easy option and stalk them, or would they lurk in bushes at another property such as William's grandmother's, in the hope of snatching just that one particular little boy? It's so bizarre isn't it?

I also had a laugh at your mention of Google Maps always showing 27 Benaroon Drive. It happens to me constantly, irrespective of what house I'm looking at. LOL. I confess to letting my imagination run wild, thinking it is a 'sign' and we all should be sleuthing 27 Benaroon drive and its occupants. LOL. Nup, can't go there. But that house is downhill and across the road from where William was last seen. An easy 2 -3 minute run. And the rear of that house backs onto thick bush. Okay, I'll go and stand in the naughty corner for awhile.

Interesting about the hit and run theory, seems far fetched but I do recall reading about missing car parts or something like that earlier in the investigation ???

1. we know that at least two cars moved on that street that day from MSM
2. we know that there was a lawn mower in use ((got the impression is was a riding mower)) and the gent hopped off when neighbours alerted him WT was missing.
3. I believe it was stated that the older kids were already out for school break that day?? ((please correct me if I didn't get that right - senior (teens)))
4.. LE did mention loss of something from a vehicle ((they were cagey about what it was)) and asked public to notice if there were bits missing from cars

5. as far fetched as it may sound that it could be a hit and run - people panic and do some strange things especially if they are driving without permission, or insurance ... and hit and run could involve anything from ATV to bicycle....

all just conjecture on my part -- moo

1. we know that at least two cars moved on that street that day from MSM
2. we know that there was a lawn mower in use ((got the impression is was a riding mower)) and the gent hopped off when neighbours alerted him WT was missing.
3. I believe it was stated that the older kids were already out for school break that day?? ((please correct me if I didn't get that right - senior (teens)))
4.. LE did mention loss of something from a vehicle ((they were cagey about what it was)) and asked public to notice if there were bits missing from cars

5. as far fetched as it may sound that it could be a hit and run - people panic and do some strange things especially if they are driving without permission, or insurance ... and hit and run could involve anything from ATV to bicycle....

all just conjecture on my part -- moo

Re: #5. Mrs. G. Norris raised the possibility of a hit and run in a previous thread. It is a very good point. Mrs. G. if you're reading could you post that particular message again please? I can't find it at the moment. Ta.

BBM - I actually think the opposite. Yes there was one week of full coverage when it happened and then odds for the second week. Then nothing for 3-4 months before the latest POI led to a week or so of more coverage. It's actually the least media coverage of any missing child case I can remember in recent years.

I do understand that people want William in the media all the time, so it may seem that there are huge gaps between articles. But there has been fairly consistent coverage of one kind or another, considering that there are many other pressing issues to report on, and considering missing kids like Kyle Coleman get virtually no coverage - despite his parents working with the Morcombes to try to raise Kyle's profile as much as they can.

Kyle's parents and some of their close friends are out there most weekends, slogging away, trying to find Kyle. Sometimes for 4-5 day stretches. By themselves. No police any more. No media. It is very sad. :(

From following this forum, I am aware of articles every month (at least) since William disappeared ... and articles every day in many publications when things are really hot for one reason or another.

Sep 2014: http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...re-volunteers-arrive-to-help-find-missing-boy
Oct 2014: http://www.camdencourier.com.au/story/2607420/our-shout-william-tyrell-will-not-be-forgotten/
Nov 2014: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-is...w-toddler-william-tyrell-20141109-11jjsw.html
Dec 2014: http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/homicide-detectives-join-search-william-tyrell/2492560/
Jan 2015: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-20/police-raid-properties-in-search-for-william-tyrell/6029692

mrs wilson lives there with her husband, maybe they were out in the garden that day and heard the children playing, mr wilson posted several times on a find william fb page, regarding the search and leaving the back light on.
i wonder if he was home that morning while his wife went shopping?

Did we ever find out which house
the neighbour who was mowing his lawn was from?

If I had to pick a suspect right now, I'd say it was someone in the neighborhood, watching from a window or a balcony. Maybe someone house sitting or visiting even.

If I had to pick a suspect right now, I'd say it was someone in the neighborhood, watching from a window or a balcony. Maybe someone house sitting or visiting even.

:yes: me too, if I had to pick a suspect. And I think the police have followed along that line as well, considering that they have searched the local neighbourhood homes multiple times.

Did police say how long it would take to get all forensic results back from the recent search at Bonny Hills and Laurieton? And if it is all back - would we hear about it in the media? There was so much coverage about the searches - and now nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member