Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to pick a suspect right now, I'd say it was someone in the neighborhood, watching from a window or a balcony. Maybe someone house sitting or visiting even.

LE may have searched all homes 3 times & dug up poor little 'Woofy' but did they check the neighbours computers & phones?

LE may have searched all homes 3 times & dug up poor little 'Woofy' but did they check the neighbours computers & phones?

And was the washing machine repair van that was sighted on the street days after William's disappearance visiting grandma's house for repairs, or was it visiting someone else in the neighbourhood?

That is a really good thought, but I guess they couldnt do that without having some reason of suspicion, if i was innocent i wouldnt mind my house, computer and phone being checked.

And was the washing machine repair van that was sighted on the street days after William's disappearance visiting grandma's house for repairs, or was it visiting someone else in the neighbourhood?

It was recently reported that he returned to the grandmother's house to do the repair days after William went missing.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/01/23/spedding--wife--close-to-breakdown-.html

Mr Spedding's van was spotted in William's grandmother's street in the week after he disappeared and as hundreds of volunteers scoured bush land for a trace of the toddler dressed in a Spider-Man suit.

Colin confirmed Mr Spedding had returned to the grandmother's home to fix the washing machine.

It was recently reported that he returned to the grandmother's house to do the repair days after William went missing.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/01/23/spedding--wife--close-to-breakdown-.html

Mr Spedding's van was spotted in William's grandmother's street in the week after he disappeared and as hundreds of volunteers scoured bush land for a trace of the toddler dressed in a Spider-Man suit.

Colin confirmed Mr Spedding had returned to the grandmother's home to fix the washing machine.

Thanks Angeline. :)

I'm just not sure that I believe everything that Colin has said about his mate. Is he just repeating what he has been told by Bill Spedding? Or is it an almost-truth? Yes, he did return to fix the washing machine, just not on the day that his van was spotted on the street.

I'm not sure that Colin knows everything about everything. But I am sure that he has complete (public) confidence in his mate. I take his comments as the comments of a mate about a mate.

And I'm just wondering if Spedding has a local link to that neighbourhood, other than the work he did for the grandma. Grandma may have got Spedding's name from a neighbour for the repairs. And police may think that Spedding transported William - and possibly kept him for a while, or not - after the abduction. But didn't necessarily do the initial abduction.

Well, those are my latest wonderings, anyway.

3. I believe it was stated that the older kids were already out for school break that day?? ((please correct me if I didn't get that right - senior (teens)))

No it was still school term - eg Spedding went to a school function that day

If William was abducted (which is looking to be a high probability) I can't get my head around how he was abducted. Particularly after seeing Makara's aerial image of the property. If BS is found to have been involved I think it would be unlikely he took him from the driveway of their home without being noticed. I'm wondering if little William did wonder off into the clearing and was taken from the street.

If the owners of the brown home were away, the is nothing stopping someone camping out there, until the perfect moment. And if WT knew the abductor, well all the more easier to get WT to be obliging and go with them. I can see how they could easily slip away.

Could someone have parked up around the corner, hidden in the trees watching William and his sister playing chase and then seeing William running alone grabbed him and bundled him into the waiting vehicle? Maybe if they covered William's mouth and the lawn mover noise covered any shouts William made.

If William was abducted (which is looking to be a high probability) I can't get my head around how he was abducted. Particularly after seeing Makara's aerial image of the property. If BS is found to have been involved I think it would be unlikely he took him from the driveway of their home without being noticed. I'm wondering if little William did wonder off into the clearing and was taken from the street.

I agree. Not to mention I read that his grandmother was STILL ON THE PORCH when he was taken. The mother had gone inside to make a cup of tea and apparently had a view of the driveway (but it looks like William didn't run to the driveway.)

I'm leaning toward the theory posted earlier, of someone being obsessed with William and lying in wait (possibly for hours). I find it impossible that someone could know that the father would be running errands, that the neighbours would be away at a certain time, that the mother would go in to make a cup of tea. Nope, doesn't make sense. It had to be someone waiting and waiting for the right moment, but how did they stay hidden? Any member of the family could have stepped outside at that moment.

Local resident Brad Hinder spent the past two nights looking for the child who they believe suffers from asthma.

"We came out just to hope we could hear him crying in the quiet of the night ... but no sound," he said.

"He is most likely in this forest ... it's more thick in there - up to your chest ... a child can easily hide if he's had an asthma attack and gone down or even gone into shock.

"He could have got lost and panicked and gone into shock. It's the only reason you can imagine that he would sit down and be so silent.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/WilliamTyrell.htm

if it was an abduction, the fear and trauma could have made william have a severe asthma attack sending him into shock

I agree. Not to mention I read that his grandmother was STILL ON THE PORCH when he was taken. The mother had gone inside to make a cup of tea and apparently had a view of the driveway (but it looks like William didn't run to the driveway.)

I'm leaning toward the theory posted earlier, of someone being obsessed with William and lying in wait (possibly for hours). I find it impossible that someone could know that the father would be running errands, the neighbours would be away at a certain time, the mother would go in to make a cup of tea. Nope, doesn't make sense.
They only arrived the night before, it was mentioned in an article that virtually no one knew they were going to Kendall. So did this obsessed person follow them all the way from North Shores??

They only arrived the night before, it was mentioned in an article that virtually no one knew they were going to Kendall. So did this obsessed person follow them all the way from North Shores??

Possibly. Maybe someone feared he was moving to Kendall and it could have made them more obsessed... or it was a local obsessed with him.

I'd be interested to know who is in this pedo ring that was uncovered in the area (that was spoken about up-thread somewhere), and if a neighbourhood person was known or suspected to be in it, and if Spedding was also known or suspected to be in it. (Hence, perhaps, the very early involvement of the Sex Crimes squad.)

Then I could see this being a collusive and opportunistic or not-so-opportunistic abduction.

These pedos are not always dirty old/young men that hide out by themselves. Unfortunately they are also married men, the nice neighbour across the way, coaches, teachers, priests, and on and on .....

I still wonder about the bush track to the cemetery. I dont know why but it just niggles at me. Do many people take note
of what cars or who is visiting a Cemetery? I really dont know what to think anymore.... :dunno:

Neighbours said a walking trail, dubbed the “bush track” by local children, starts at the end of Benaroon Drive, where William disappeared almost four months ago, and leads through the scrubland into the nearby Kendall cemetery.

Supt Paul Fehon, who is one of the leading investigators in the three-year-old’s disappearance, confirmed police had considered the track could be relevant to the case, but so far had not found any evidence to suggest it was used.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ing-from-kendall/story-fnpn118l-1227173646506

What i still havnt had 100% clarification on is was this his first visit? Its been reported it was and that it wasnt and that neighbours had seen them at a christmas party the year prior. If this wasnt his first visit then the fact he arrived the afternoon prior to him going missing means nothing. If this wasnt his first visit then it means that people (neighbours, friends, family and locals) knew he could be at that house at some point in the future.

What i would also like to know is if Grandma mentioned to BS about her family visiting.

After looking at the maps and timeframe i, like many others struggle to see how it could be an random opportunistic abduction. But in saying that, lets not forget Daniel Morcombe vanished within minutes from a busy underpass and we all know how that played out.

Im concerned about the timeframes reported. Between the neighbour hearing them, him missing, the phone call to dad and how long it look to come back. Did he get back before or after police were called? Depending which MSM you read. The story changes. It doesnt seem to add up to me. I think theres a few others that will agree on this.

ive always thought the simplest explanation would involve family or a neighbour but then spedding became a poi, so that could tie in with the neighbour scenario.
there is a lot of experienced manpower going on behind the scenes so maybe this is a lot bigger than just little william?

ive always thought the simplest explanation would involve family or a neighbour but then spedding became a poi, so that could tie in with the neighbour scenario.
there is a lot of experienced manpower going on behind the scenes so maybe this is a lot bigger than just little william?

Yeah, it could be a bit like Madeleine McCann, hey? Some sicko takes an opportunity, then it spreads farther and wider than our minds can imagine.

I think the later reports that William had visited there before are more likely to be correct
Due to reports that William had been at the previous year Community Christmas Party. The media have been shockingly bad with their reporting...backtracking and correcting themselves as they learn more.
I think that Williams Grandmother would have mentioned the families visit when talking to Mr Spedding - as this would be an important reason why she wanted the machine fixed - for their visit.
I can totally see this being an opportunistic kidnapping. It was a quiet street, nobody out on the road, lots of trees and bushes hiding views from neighbouring houses...even if the windows of grandmas had a clear view down the street...unless she (mum) had a reason to be staring out the window, which she wouldn't...someone easily could have driven up the road..saw William and on an impulse....had a very quick look around, stop grab William and bundle him into a car. He is only a little boy...I imagine he would be so shocked he wouldn't have even been able to scream... sadly most of the opportunistic abductions that I can remember...the little ones are not usually taken to be kept...rather these twisted individuals ..... take them somewhere quickly.. have their way with them and.....not a good outcome!!!

I think the later reports that William had visited there before are more likely to be correct
Due to reports that William had been at the previous year Community Christmas Party. The media have been shockingly bad with their reporting...backtracking and correcting themselves as they learn more.
I think that Williams Grandmother would have mentioned the families visit when talking to Mr Spedding - as this would be an important reason why she wanted the machine fixed - for their visit.
I can totally see this being an opportunistic kidnapping. It was a quiet street, nobody out on the road, lots of trees and bushes hiding views from neighbouring houses...even if the windows of grandmas had a clear view down the street...unless she (mum) had a reason to be staring out the window, which she wouldn't...someone easily could have driven up the road..saw William and on an impulse....had a very quick look around, stop grab William and bundle him into a car. He is only a little boy...I imagine he would be so shocked he wouldn't have even been able to scream... sadly most of the opportunistic abductions that I can remember...the little ones are not usually taken to be kept...rather these twisted individuals ..... take them somewhere quickly.. have their way with them and.....not a good outcome!!!
Makes me cringe at the thought of a pedo taking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member