Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Neighbour hears the children playing in the yard before she left her home, an hour and a half before WT disappeared, so approx 9am.. (WT presumably wearing shoes while running in the yard?)

-Then photo is taken on the porch with WT's sister coloring, WT making faces, and Grandma sitting nearby with her socks and slippers on 'within an hour' of WT disappearing, so sometime after 9:30am (WT not wearing shoes)..

-Then WT running in yard again, playing with sister at time of disappearance, (with shoes again) at 10:30am when he disappeared.

If WT ventured off into the brush by way of walking, I think it would be impossible for picks and threads to not have been caught on the brush, which was looked for, and not found, anywhere. Being bright red and blue, those threads and picks and pieces would have been easy to locate. The fabric those costumes are made from are extremely easy to pull threads and picks from. MOO

I don't believe he wandered into the bush. If he did he would have been dead within the week and there is no way even a human (never mind a trained dog) would not pick up on the smell. We have sheep die on our property and after only a day or two you can smell them from over a km away. Also our non trained dogs will find them within 30 minutes if they are within 1000 acres. I'm absolutely certain that he didn't wander off without later human intervention.

I keep coming back to the idea that Wlliam's body could just be out there trapped in bushes... But surely the cadaver dogs would have picked up on his scent after he expired, if that were the case.

Correct.

Hi Remug,

I found a very informative and interesting article on sniffer/tracking dogs below:

http://www.ussartf.org/dogs_search_rescue.htm

Well worth a read. I didn't realise there were so many different ways of training them for use in specific circumstances.

I don't believe he wandered into the bush. If he did he would have been dead within the week and there is no way even a human (never mind a trained dog) would not pick up on the smell. We have sheep die on our property and after only a day or two you can smell them from over a km away. Also our non trained dogs will find them within 30 minutes if they are within 1000 acres. I'm absolutely certain that he didn't wander off without later human intervention.

Very good point.

with all the trees and big sections it would be so easy for a neighbour to be gardening without suspicion close to where william was playing, a toy or sweets to offer, or a special hiding place, william could have easily gone or been carried by this person, especially if they had already met at grandmas or a local fair etc.

But on closer inspection the bush is thick with lantana and spikes and there are no real tracks. It is very difficult terrain for a three year old to navigate.

We've had riders going out helping on horse back looking through the thick scrub,' she told AAP.

'It's rough country, they come back with leeches,' she said.

Up since 5 am with two mounted police from Sydney, Whitby Park... covered acres and acres of the roughest bush you could imagine. All of us leaving tired, sore and dripping blood - even the horses

The horses started from the house where William was last seen. Riding through bush that humans would struggle to walk through. Stepping horses over barbed wire fences,' she wrote on Facebook.

'The rain over the past couple of weeks has caused lots of mud so we are potentially looking for a boy covered in mud... he could have lost a shoe... we were looking for torn material or a sandal,' she said.

If he wandered into the prickly scrub on the edges of Benaroon Drive, he left no threads or markings. "Even our heavy overalls have been tearing in this bush," Superintendent Fehon said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-grandparents-house-FIVE-days-ago.html

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

Tracker Pete Moss said he went missing from this area as a five-year-old in 1963 and managed to wander three kilometres until he was found five hours later. He joined the search a week ago and has noticed the mood sink further each day as crews return with nothing.

The Sex Crimes Squad has verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street or town.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-in-agony-over-mystery-of-a-little-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html

It's so frustrating the amount of misinformation from the media. One article, I don't recall who published it - quoted a man asking for directions to "Batar Road". Now we have this article quoting a man asking directions to "Benaroon Drive".

If he had wandered into that thick bush his clothing would have torn. It has spikes on. His brightly coloured Spider-Man suit material would quickly be spotted against the green plants. I don't see a 3 year old venturing off a path and into thick spiky plants. He would cry if they scratched him, he was only a very young 3.

I just can't get why they have named BS as a POI unless they have some good theory. Cards have been played so close to their chest on everything else.

It's so frustrating the amount of misinformation from the media. One article, I don't recall who published it - quoted a man asking for directions to "Batar Road". Now we have this article quoting a man asking directions to "Benaroon Drive".
The costume he was wearing would of left some thread and tore very easily.
My son has the exact same costume and he has pulled threads galore in his and that's from just wearing it around in the house.

Another useful and interesting article regarding child abduction:

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/pubs/omc-ned/abd-rapt-eng.htm

Although this report is from Canada, I would imagine the statistics would be similar.

Scary article, Panda. Especially the parts under “Abductor” and “Physical Setting Related to Abduction Opportunities”.

Makes me wonder if the residents of Kendall have been quietly and privately informed to keep their children under close watch, with the way that it has been reported that the town is now a ghost town of children, compared to what it once was.

I believe this is why it hasn't been solved to many myths against the real facts

Facts that we honestly don't even know because of all the secrecy behind the case

Wonder why there have not been more photos of around the home, the forest and the path to the cemetery.

Would of thought the media or just a curious observer would take a look and share some impressions.

probably the perfect place to commit a crime. isolation and endless forests and places to dispose

The Sex Crimes Squad has verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street or town.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-in-agony-over-mystery-of-a-little-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html

This is an interesting bland statement, isn't it? Have you ever seen anything that says that their involvement has been discounted, or they have been cleared of any suspicion, or any of the usual trademark police statements like that?

And does the statement mean that they have located the sex offenders, and none are unaccounted for? Or does it mean that they know and can verify exactly where they were at the time of William's disappearance?

And it seems to say that there are/could be sex offenders on that street ... and in the town.

:thinking:

Scary article, Panda. Especially the parts under “Abductor” and “Physical Setting Related to Abduction Opportunities”.

Makes me wonder if the residents of Kendall have been quietly and privately informed to keep their children under close watch, with the way that it has been reported that the town is now a ghost town of children, compared to what it once was.

I think people generally react themselves - they don't need to have to be told. It's human nature to think the worst. I remember some years ago there was a big plug on child sex offenders. Everything moved from one extreme to another. Some fathers got unjustifiably "dobbed" in for allegedly abusing their children. It got to the stage that father's were paranoid taking photos of their own children, in case it was perceived as some sort of evidence of child abuse. I'll bet the police are more preoccupied with erroneous tips of Joe Bloggs down the road having been seen to supposedly act inappropriately, than actually securing valid information for disappearance of William.

I believe this is why it hasn't been solved to many myths against the real facts

Facts that we honestly don't even know because of all the secrecy behind the case

To us maybe, but less so the police. They would sift through fact from fiction - it's the media that tend to get it wrong. You'd be surprised what's going on behind the scenes that we're unaware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member