Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lia Harris
Gallyot told the court Jubelin also told him not to save the recordings of his visits to Savage anywhere when he handed them to him to make a “synopsis”. Cunneen tells the court this is the first time he has made this claim and it is not in his statement. He maintains its true
I think this is favourable to Jubelin. After making the recording he took steps that it not be preserved any longer than necessary in electronic or written form, only a written summary, the gist of the conversation being kept. As this was not in Gallyot's statement, Cunneen cleverly got Gallyot to insist that it was true.

I think this is favourable to Jubelin. After making the recording he took steps that it not be preserved any longer than necessary in electronic or written form, only a written summary, the gist of the conversation being kept. As this was not in Gallyot's statement, Cunneen cleverly got Gallyot to insist that it was true.

Magistrate Hudson - He makes his statement and then gets his dream job. I think his credit is an issue.
10 News First Sydney on Twitter

Testimony from current serving nsw police officers shows that Jubelin is not good with the truth but he likes to accuse people of lying without an iota of evidence.
(snipped)

Yes, in the context of Jubelin being a detective interviewing a suspect. I'm inclined to think detectives lying to suspects is standard professional practice.

<modsnip: no link to info stated as fact; defamatory statement>

Gallyot was very clever to protect himself like he did. If he hadn't put the electronic copy onto to nswpolice computer servers and there was no proof the transcripts had come from warranted surveillance recordings, Gallyot would have been trapped in very deep sewage for sure.

Or they would never have kniwn about them IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: no link to info stated as fact; defamatory statement>

Gallyot was very clever to protect himself like he did. If he hadn't put the electronic copy onto to nswpolice computer servers and there was no proof the transcripts had come from warranted surveillance recordings, Gallyot would have been trapped in very deep sewage for sure.

And never get the job of his dreams. He used this as leverage to get that job IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
When you think about it, GJ would have known what everyone was going to say about him - all of it, the good the bad and the ugly - and he still insisted on pleading Not Guilty. He would have read all their statements, if they were all submitted in a timely manner (which some where not).

I'm very interested in seeing what his defence is.

Just trying to work out when Gallyot must have made his statement and started his dream job in unsolved homicides.
I will try and find the link. Didn't GJ and C Lambert participate in conflict resolution but neither of them made a complaint?
Didn't Lambert go on leave and on his return took up a position on the unsolved homicide review team?

Just trying to work out when Gallyot must have made his statement and started his dream job in unsolved homicides.
I will try and find the link. Didn't GJ and C Lambert participate in conflict resolution but neither of them made a complaint?
Didn't Lambert go on leave and on his return took up a position on the unsolved homicide review team?

William Tyrrell clash: Lead detectives 'come to blows' during meeting about missing toddler | Daily Mail Online

The two lead homicide detectives on the William Tyrrell case are set to undertake conflict resolution training after a heated argument got out of hand.

Neither have placed an official complaint regarding the incident, though officials say preventative measures are being put in place anyway.

As passion for the job is an imperative trait for a detective, robust workplace disagreements are not uncommon.'

Both inspectors are well-respected within the police force and are known for being tenacious when handling cases.

They were discussing the Tyrrell case when the alleged altercation happened.

This article doesn't say anything about Lambert going on leave, before or after his transfer I'm not sure, but iirc he did and I'm not sure if he's back. I'll keep looking.

However, Detective Senior Constable Greg Gallyot, who worked on the intercepts, told Sydney’s Downing Centre Local Court that Mr Savage, 75, who had been so devoted to his dead wife that he wore a photograph of her around his neck for a month after she died, tended to mutter all kind of things to himself.

“He said things along the lines: ‘I did not see it. I don’t remember seeing it. How could I miss it?’ ”

NoCookies | The Australian
Gary Jubelin trial: Mutterings of William Tyrrell’s neighbour

Anyone listening to me in the early months of terrible grief would have judged me crazy too. ...

When my dear Dad passed suddenly, I struggled with losing him & missed our chats & his listening. Then I realised I could actually still speak to him ... just no longer had to make a phone call to do so ! Bugs in my place would’ve delivered intrigue for ‘buggers’ who didn't know the context of what they were listening to!

And I was many many years younger than PS.

I could imagine that PS struggled with being alone. Perhaps his attentions elsewhere were merely his (perhaps clumsy) attempts at filling his time, being helpful where he could & finding people to communicate with.

There’s enough about him that I can understand why he was very thoroughly investigated, although my gut never gave me guilty vibes.

And even though he was investigated to the enth degree, which must have no doubt made him extremely frustrated & angry, I can’t see anything so far that Det Jubes did so wrong to get him where he is now. FFS! They had all the warrants etc - what the hell if a little expired! Slap on wrist should’ve been enough; no one was arrested over anything obtained.

SoSo and Sleep there is quite a bit about in in Thread #47 (Pages mid 30's)…..
There were other officers involved in the whole shake up too I think?? Which I had forgotten about...

And to add , over the time I observed PS in Taree over 3 days , he was quite jovial, laughing with his family & other court "watchers" . He had family with him all the time. He really didn't at all look stressed to me .

To me there is something "odd" about him though, seems like he was actually " enjoying " the attention.

Anyway that's what I observed .

IMO/ MOO etc

IMO perhaps it’s that he’s aging, missing his companion of many years, lonely, bored & frustated etc etc ... but his integrity & his family’s integrity is important & he’s not giving in without a fight!

and suddenly he’s got a purpose !

Just my thoughts ..

I have read so many articles today I have no idea where I read it, but I'm fairly certain Gallyot made his statement and moved to Unsolved Homicide in January 2019. I'll keep looking for a link and add if I find it.

Found it.

The court heard Det Sen Const Gallyot's first statement to the professional standards command about the recordings was made the week he began working in the homicide squad in January 2019.

Jubelin directed taped call 'not be saved'

Last edited:
No, if they'd found the actual suit, they wouldn't be planting that in the bush. It was a general replica.

Welcome back.

lol .. I agree JLZ - think I fluffed my train of thought with the execution of that sentence!

I was meaning like Wow, a Spider-Man Suit was found in the bush & I never heard about it !
Which just shows how controlled the Media information is IMO.

Thanks for the welcome back; I’m so sad we’re still at this awful impasse. We must find this little boy.

if the spiderman suit william was wearing had a white spider on the back, i dont think that detail was released to the public, so are police implying ps was aware of this when he thought he saw the white item in the bush? thats a bit alarming if true!

That’s my take on it

I have read so many articles today I have no idea where I read it, but I'm fairly certain Gallyot made his statement and moved to Unsolved Homicide in January 2019. I'll keep looking for a link and add if I find it.

Found it.

The court heard Det Sen Const Gallyot's first statement to the professional standards command about the recordings was made the week he began working in the homicide squad in January 2019.

Jubelin directed taped call 'not be saved'

Thanks

Mr Jubelin said he was frustrated that the allegations were first put to him on January 22, 2019 and "we're now 12 months down the track".

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ring-behind-closed-doors-20200203-p53x8r.html

A new dream job to start the New Year.

Christ74, somebody has probably already said but in case they haven't...the block of land FA's caravan was parked on belonged to Geoff Owen.

Thanks for that Blue Clues, however I recall 74 posted re Chapman
‘ owning the block of land close to Qbbott’

IMO ‘close’ could be ‘aways away’ from the location of the Van. .. next door, over the road, down the road, across the creek ....

Just me trying to be open-minded about all possibilities, since 5.5 years of other tactics haven’t led us to him !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08