Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly can’t recall that one but possibly
Didn’t he mention them telling him not to bother looking behind that bush ? Something along those lines. Quite specific but they ( Crabbes) have zero recollection of that.

Was closer to 10:30 as police were called just before 11am and arrived at fgm within 10min Max.. after his Skype call ff went to pharmacy cctv and receipt shows time 10:15 then texts fm asks if needs anything in his way back.. pharmacy would be no more than 10 or so min away.. so I’m thinking 10:35 give or take a couple of min

Was closer to 10:30 as police were called just before 11am and arrived at fgm within 10min Max.. after his Skype call ff went to pharmacy cctv and receipt shows time 10:15 then texts fm asks if needs anything on his way back.. pharmacy would be no more than 10 or so min away.. so I’m thinking 10:35 give or take a couple of min.. on his frantic search he made his way up the fence line and saw a neighbour to the left(Wilson) outside and asks if she has seen a lil boy she replies no then asks neighbour to the right (crabb) who was outside having a smoke the sane question she replies no n offers to help search
Or maybe not Wilson sorry not sure which other neighbour ff was referring to

Last edited:
This all seems wrong to me. Should a Police Commissioner be giving a statement about evidence being considered in a current ongoing trial?

Isn't that Subjudice or similar?

It stinks of cronyism. How does posting Scott Cook's pedigree prove that he did or did not say those horrid comments? In my mind, it underscores the probability that Jubelin's memory is correct, that J was overshadowed by an egotistical overlord who couldn't work as a team member.

This trial showcases the toxic work environment that surrounded the investigation into missing William Tyrrell. I hope that the judge can see through all this crap.

so FG was at #48 Benaroon Dr; Miller family are at #52, the Crabbs are opposite the Millers, # 51. (Who’s at #50 )?

Wiki says ‘His grandmother's house on Benaroon Drive is directly across the bushland road from the Kendall State Forest’

I’ve been looking again https://www.onthehouse.com.au/property/nsw/kendall-2439/48-benaroon-dr-kendall-nsw-2439-12772582

And OMG! How many places to hide ! How much bush land !
Nine News Sydney on Twitter
am I correct in thinking that FG’s was on the ‘angle / bend’ in Benaroon Drive, & basically had 2 street frontages ?
(from the long Verandah & then the driveway/ s - double garage lower than carport, but was it like that then ?)

Me too TGY

Why did they say people had come out of the woodwork when they arrived home if they arrived home at 9.30... before William went missing.

When they returned home, Mr Crabb said people had come 'out of the woodwork' searching for William.

William Tyrrell: Widower Paul Savage attracts questions at coronial inquest | Daily Mail Online

absolutely! my thoughts too as posted previously. However I’m going to bow out from posting given I’m always so far behind.

I’m so appreciative of the collective efforts & brain power of The Team here & I’ll continue to pray for us all & for much needed answers for William & all who care for him.

I also wanted to point out all the hate GJ copped here for targeting Spedding, turns out he was the one who tried to stop the search of his premises being made so public.
All the hate GJ copped here for targeting BS? What about all the hate copped here for BS? We went through FIVE years of dragging BS's butt through deep mud on this thread only to discover this past week that all this time, supposedly GJ didn't seem to even hold him up high on the POI list afterall. In fact there are people on this thread who still believe BS is guilty because of all the insinuations and accusations and tidbits of 'evidence', real or imagined, true or untrue. Now the focus has transitioned over to another man, because Jubes thought it should, even though it is not a universal opinion on the SFR team. And here we are, digging deep into the mud already again. Hopefully this time there will actually be some concrete evidence while this man's life is ruined. imo.

It’s a shame they’ve tarnished him - Jubelin I mean. In doing so they’ll only tarnish themselves because he was good PR - the poster boy for NSWPOL.
IMO they have made a huge blunder prosecuting him openly like this. As mentioned earlier up thread, if they were so up in arms it could have possibly been dealt with in house - by some type of demotion. Perhaps a suspension. Surely they have other options internally they use to deal with breeches of protocol.
Or were they worried that the other officers in the department who made the complaints would go public and maybe threatened to do so. Making it look like a cover up.

It may be about the recordings - lawful or not? Admissable at inquest or not?

IMO

So why quit then? He quit, so he cant help solve it now,.and sounds like he knows or is now saying, the commissioner didnt care..so sad.
Who is looking for William now?
All my opinion only

Absolutely nobody it seems as they are to busy bickering and turning on each other.

It is a disgrace for William and his family.

I wonder if the request to suppress that statement from open court (statement by Scott Cook yesterday) was to protect Williams family from hearing such a horrid statement made in error and poor judgement and the pain it would cause them for such a statement or because they were trying to cover and protect their asses?

I am going with the latter,

I wonder what Cook is thinking up today...?
If he made those comments - how incredibly socially inept & cold hearted is he? just wow. I wonder how working in asian crime for so long made him a suitable candidate for changing cold case stuff? Has he skipped homicide altogether??

Was closer to 10:30 as police were called just before 11am and arrived at fgm within 10min Max.. after his Skype call ff went to pharmacy cctv and receipt shows time 10:15 then texts fm asks if needs anything on his way back.. pharmacy would be no more than 10 or so min away.. so I’m thinking 10:35 give or take a couple of min.. on his frantic search he made his way up the fence line and saw a neighbour to the left(Wilson) outside and asks if she has seen a lil boy she replies no then asks neighbour to the right (crabb) who was outside having a smoke the sane question she replies no n offers to help search
Or maybe not Wilson sorry not sure which other neighbour ff was referring to
BBM
Christ74,

I want to jump in before this gets lost back in the threads, but I might not have time to respond today, sorry, and can't post any links at the moment:

You said that after MFC's Skype call he went to the pharmacy then texted FFC to ask if she needed anything on his way home.
If that was reported somewhere, can you remember where? I haven't seen or heard it before. Did FFC reply? The podcasts (by Lia Harris and Caroline Overington) both say that MFC stopped to pick up newspapers on his way home - I think it's the Overington one which says he stopped at a corner store, so I'm supposing that means the Kew Corner Store?

MFC's walk-through video shows him running around the outskirts of No.52 (the M's). As I remember it, the only person he ran into before the first police officer arrived was a woman at the back of a property on Ellendale Crescent, who said she'd put her shoes on and help. (Edit: the video doesn't show him running, it shows MFC saying that he had run.)

Last edited:
BBM
Christ74,

I want to jump in before this gets lost back in the threads, but I might not have time to respond today, sorry, and can't post any links at the moment:

You said that after MFC's Skype call he went to the pharmacy then texted FFC to ask if she needed anything on his way home.
If that was reported somewhere, can you remember where? I haven't seen or heard it before. Did FFC reply? The podcasts (by Lia Harris and Caroline Overington) both say that MFC stopped to pick up newspapers on his way home - I think it's the Overington one which says he stopped at a corner store, so I'm supposing that means the Kew Corner Store?

MFC's walk-through video shows him running around the outskirts of No.52 (the M's). As I remember it, the only person he ran into before the first police officer arrived was a woman at the back of a property on Ellendale Crescent, who said she'd put her shoes on and help. (Edit: the video doesn't show him running, it shows MFC saying that he had run.)
It was reported MFC sent a text message via Siri.
On the way home, he sent a text message to his wife via Siri.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12216062Z

All the hate GJ copped here for targeting BS? What about all the hate copped here for BS? We went through FIVE years of dragging BS's butt through deep mud on this thread only to discover this past week that all this time, supposedly GJ didn't seem to even hold him up high on the POI list afterall. In fact there are people on this thread who still believe BS is guilty because of all the insinuations and accusations and tidbits of 'evidence', real or imagined, true or untrue. Now the focus has transitioned over to another man, because Jubes thought it should, even though it is not a universal opinion on the SFR team. And here we are, digging deep into the mud already again. Hopefully this time there will actually be some concrete evidence while this man's life is ruined. imo.
yeah I struggled to see any evidence remotely valuable about spedding.
but savage is definately worthy of dissection.
he has to be.
for all the reasons that get thrown around here on ws that we know to be true and factual alone.

moo

Wasn't he about to be fired? I think they gave him the heads up that he was facing dismissal, and so quitting was the best way to go for him. JMO

It would look better on his record, for future job searches, if he had quit as opposed to being ousted.
Yes agree, but he quit whilst defending his case? Innocent of all charges, operational needs. If he wins his case, he quit for nothing IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801