Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues Clues said:
Mr -------- asked a question about whether Mr Jones used to chop firewood.

She said it wasn’t uncommon for a neighbour to use a chainsaw to chop wood.

Either that is poorly reported or she didn't really answer the question. Is she being evasive?

The more times I read this the more I read into it. Not only a strange question but an even stranger response. Who is the neighbour?

I wonder if TJ chopped wood to sell also?

Many on the Gold Coast (incl my friends) use a chainsaw to chop wood up, bag and sell it on Gumtree.

It is not uncommon here in Northern NSW either for small communities chopping up loads of wood to sell for fire pits.

They chop it in the back yard and a huge amount of wood.

Ok I was at the inquest yesterday.

FA at the moment is representing himself ( awaiting legal aid ) therefore he gets to ask any witnesses his own questions. He appears on the screen in a tiny corner down the bottom & it's very hard to see him. You actually forget he's even listening.

He asked DJ's if TJ's ever cut firewood. She replied " Yes". He sometimes helped a neighbour who had a side business of collecting firewood.

Wasn't MFC said to have been in Laurieton that morning? I know there was some confusion about whether it was specifically Lakewood or Laurieton or whether Lakewood was a subdivision of Laurieton, etc? See article below reporting on FFC's inquest testimony.

Mostly I believe that some here are unable to let go of Spedding as a potential suspect and of course, we know he was in Laurieton that morning at Buzz Cafe and his grandkids' school assembly. imo.

The foster mother again broke down in the witness box, this time as she described searching for him with neighbours.

She also revealed that her first thought when he vanished was that he had been abducted.

“My immediate thought was somebody has taken him,” she said.

Wearing cream trousers and shirt and a “Where’s William” ribbon in red and blue Spider-Man suit colours, her voice broke and she wiped tears away as she described suddenly not being able to see or hear her son.

She told the court that William had been “getting very bored” just before he vanished and they were waiting for his foster father to return from the nearby town of Laurieton.

She had been expecting her husband to return from a visit to the chemist and a telephone conference meeting between 10.15am and 10.30am that morning.

William Tyrrell’s foster mum: ‘I beat myself up’
Kew - Lakewood - Laurieton. May I ask, where the MFC ultimately had been? I'm confused by the always changing information (NOT by you, deugirtni!). It's important to know, I would have thought.

Did he drive home? Has that question been asked at the inquest?
AJ'S ex wife said he was drunk - drunk and arrived home at 2:30 /3:00 pm. Did he actually take the call from Ms Sharpe?

Yes he did drive home, drove drunk all the time apparently. On the 12/9/14 he arrived home very drunk , so drunk he couldn't walk in a straight line as per BJ's testimony.

He left around 07:30-08:00 & got back between 2-3pm as per BJ. He told BJ he was going out scrapping with son Dwayne, but son Dwayne & his wife turned up at BJ's about 11:30 & said he had not been with his father.

Yes he did drive home, drove drunk all the time apparently. On the 12/9/14 he arrived home very drunk , so drunk he couldn't walk in a straight line as per BJ's testimony.

He left around 07:30-08:00 & got back between 2-3pm as per BJ. He told BJ he was going out scrapping with son Dwayne, but son Dwayne & his wife turned up at BJ's about 11:30 & said he had not been with his father.
So there would probably be cctv of him drinking in the pub or one of the clubs or going through a bottleshop drive thru maybe

Who was he drinking with or was it a cocktail of substances he took that day.
Bottleshops/pubs have good cctv..
The two vehicles might have been a meeting place to purchase.
Where did he get the money?

Him closing the window quickly to contain any smells from his car.

Who was he drinking with or was it a cocktail of substances he took that day.
Bottleshops have good cctv for proof.
The two vehicles might have been a meeting to purchase.
Where did he get the money?

Him closing the window quickly to contain any smells from his car.

Probably a cocktail Tgy IMO ;)

He is supposed to give evidence this afternoon, might be interesting ........

Kew - Lakewood - Laurieton. May I ask, where the MFC ultimately had been? I'm confused by the always changing information (NOT by you, deugirtni!). It's important to know, I would have thought.
Lakewood is a town or village on the way to Laurieton..about half way..
Houses in the estate and a shopping centre - including woolworths, petrol station and chemist and a car park

Ok I was at the inquest yesterday.

FA at the moment is representing himself ( awaiting legal aid ) therefore he gets to ask any witnesses his own questions. He appears on the screen in a tiny corner down the bottom & it's very hard to see him. You actually forget he's even listening.

He asked DJ's if TJ's ever cut firewood. She replied " Yes". He sometimes helped a neighbour who had a side business of collecting firewood.

So glad we have someone who can clarify the confusing reporting. Thank you DrS.

This now takes on a different meaning. Is FA possibly a witness? Or is it an attempt on his part to shift focus?

Last edited:
I know its a small country area …… but what are the chances of the Sharpe's making a phone call to Jones on the very day William went missing?????? Coincidence???? Or Suspicious??? JMO

TJ lived in Wauchope... if he was the abductor he had to have a reason to be in Kendall that morning. The Sharpe's could live somewhere in the Kendall area. The police and assistant coroner's line of questioning around the timing of the phone call and the possible drive to return the chain and hook, may have been to seek evidence which placed TJ in Kendall that morning. Just my thoughts.

The reporter is seen in the video clip asking PS questions, he simply answered the question. He didn't insist.... it's sensationalist reporting imo. Everyone has their idea of who took William, PS is no different.
He's a potential witness, he was actually on the spot when WT was abducted. I can't figure PS out, if he knows something he should speak, his 'guess' should be better than ours, he's lived in the street for over 12 yrs and seen all the comings and goings, he'd know most, if not all of the key players too.
But, then again, it could be diversion tactics, I don't trust him. ;)

He's a potential witness, he was actually on the spot when WT was abducted. I can't figure PS out, if he knows something he should speak, his 'guess' should be better than ours, he's lived in the street for over 12 yrs and seen all the comings and goings, he'd know most, if not all of the key players too.
But, then again, it could be diversion tactics, I don't trust him. ;)

If he knew something he had ample opportunity and a lot of reason to say something. He was being investigated, Jubes was applying a lot of pressure on him, if he had witness evidence that would clear him and place someone else under suspicion, wouldn't he say so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB