Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange they would even had his speaker on! (News reports of him grunting and snorting)
He may not know his speaker is on.... they could be trying to catch him out if he blurts something out ??? Or they could be monitoring his behaviour closely.... ??? looking for reactions??? it may not be in relation to the witnesses today, but making him feel comfortable and catch him out later in the week, with another witness if that makes sense??

The Bios were not allowed to ask a question without a lawyer...… and I have never seen anyone but lawyers ask a question at an inquest.....not even in the witness box are you allowed to ask a question.....

yes this makes more sense, as others, without legal representation, were not allowed to ask questions.... only lawyers are.... and only when it is their turn to question a witness ...
Could’ve made an exception because he wasn’t allocated a legal aid rep in time? Might’ve been asked to the court prior to asking to be certain it’s an allowable question? Pure guess I have no idea. Who knows really, trillions of questions when we can only see and know snippets.

And unrelated to this I would also like to know who called from the Sharpes house? It’s not specified who called? Just it was from their house. Who lent it and wanted to have it back and why that afternoon in particular if he had had it for some time? By the afternoon everyone in, near or in surrounding towns would’ve known the massive search going on. Why would this be a priority? But again maybe they weren’t aware of missing William and the helicopters and the dogs and the thousands of people arriving to the area to search.

10 News First
@10NewsFirst

·
4h

The William Tyrrell inquest today heard of a possible case of mistaken identity, as well as claims from former suspect Paul Savage that he insists he knows who took the little boy – but won’t reveal who it is. BBM
10 News First on Twitter

The reporter is seen in the video clip asking PS questions, he simply answered the question. He didn't insist.... it's sensationalist reporting imo. Everyone has their idea of who took William, PS is no different.

10 News First
@10NewsFirst

·
4h

The William Tyrrell inquest today heard of a possible case of mistaken identity, as well as claims from former suspect Paul Savage that he insists he knows who took the little boy – but won’t reveal who it is. BBM
10 News First on Twitter
This is a prime example of media reporting at its worst. I just listened to the video and Paul Savages comment and at no point in that 2 min clip does Savage insist he knows who it is. He says he has his ideas but not that he knows for certain. This type of media reporting with false headlines should be banned

[QUOTE="ParaK, post: 15920812, member: 168666"

And unrelated to this I would also like to know who called from the Sharpes house? It’s not specified who called? Just it was from their house. Who lent it and wanted to have it back and why that afternoon in particular if he had had it for some time? By the afternoon everyone in, near or in surrounding towns would’ve known the massive search going on. Why would this be a priority? But again maybe they weren’t aware of missing William and the helicopters and the dogs and the thousands of people arriving to the area to search.[/QUOTE]

Beverley Sharpe who worked as secretary of GAPA (Grandparents as Parents Again) was on the stand at the time the question was asked , but it doesn't say WHO actually made the call......

A phone call was made from the Sharpe’s house to Jones on the afternoon of the day William vanished, but Mrs Sharpe told the inquest the call was about the return of a hook and chain device that had been loaned to him.

William Tyrrell neighbour breaks down at inquest
PS sorry messed up the quote...

Last edited:
10 News First
@10NewsFirst

·
4h

10 News First on Twitter

did Savage appear at the inquest again today? ( I thought he said he was done )
On the strength of those comments, I would say Jube’s is vindicated as Savage apparently is hiding something -IMO ..

10 News First
@10NewsFirst

·
4h

10 News First on Twitter
That's not quite what PS said in the video. He said he has his idea of who took William, but declines to share it. IMO very different from insisting he knows.

Sorry . . . I seem to have lagged behind the wagon without noticing it.

Last edited:
I think this is what you're trying to recall C74

"Beverley Sharpe, who worked as secretary of GAPA (Grandparents as Parents Again) on the NSW Mid North Coast appeared this morning.

A phone call was made from the Sharpe’s house to Jones on the afternoon of the day William vanished, but Mrs Sharpe told the inquest the call was about the return of a hook and chain device that had been loaned to him."

I know its a small country area …… but what are the chances of the Sharpe's making a phone call to Jones on the very day William went missing?????? Coincidence???? Or Suspicious??? JMO

Could’ve made an exception because he wasn’t allocated a legal aid rep in time? Might’ve been asked to the court prior to asking to be certain it’s an allowable question? Pure guess I have no idea. Who knows really, trillions of questions when we can only see and know snippets.

And unrelated to this I would also like to know who called from the Sharpes house? It’s not specified who called? Just it was from their house. Who lent it and wanted to have it back and why that afternoon in particular if he had had it for some time? By the afternoon everyone in, near or in surrounding towns would’ve known the massive search going on. Why would this be a priority? But again maybe they weren’t aware of missing William and the helicopters and the dogs and the thousands of people arriving to the area to search.
Surely not thousands of people arriving to search especially that first afternoon? And some businesses would have gone on more or less as usual, even if William became the dominant topic of conversation?

Beverley Sharpe who worked as secretary of GAPA (Grandparents as Parents Again) was on the stand at the time the question was asked , but it doesn't say WHO actually made the call......

A phone call was made from the Sharpe’s house to Jones on the afternoon of the day William vanished, but Mrs Sharpe told the inquest the call was about the return of a hook and chain device that had been loaned to him.

PS sorry messed up the quote...
[/QUOTE]

All good, least of our worries!
Yes just wondering with so many caught in the web of who knows who and what and how and why, who made that phone call? Because it wasn’t specified it interested me as being possibly another gapa member, friend, relative, ex relative, work colleague, but who knows?

I know its a small country area …… but what are the chances of the Sharpe's making a phone call to Jones on the very day William went missing?????? Coincidence???? Or Suspicious??? JMO
I must add to this sorry Slouth not to distract from your question which by the way my response is that it seems very suspicious but when I posted my original comment without referring back to notes “the neighbour who called tj that day”. With all the names it gets confusing as it was the Sharpes who made the phone call but the neighbour who’s name is similar and who I thought made the call are the Sharpleys. Omg how confusing am I

Thread 44 post 292

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 51s51 seconds ago
Ms Sharpe told the court fellow group member Tony Jones borrowed a tool from them. The court heard she made a phone call to him on the afternoon of September 12, 2014 and she said she thought it would have been to ask him to return it. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members