Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the POI who lived at a sawmill is asking a question about chopping wood. Though I can't think what it might mean.
But DJ doesn't say AJ used a chainsaw.... just their neighbor …..
Odd question for Abbott to ask and odd answer to drag in a neighbor..... IMO

Yes it was, I’m not that savvy with the old tweets but yes you are right about the borrowed equipment

A phone call was made from the Sharpe’s house to Jones on the afternoon of the day William vanished, but Mrs Sharpe told the inquest the call was about the return of a hook and chain device that had been loaned to him.

Jones was under the microscope of Strike Force Rosanne in relation to the disappearance of William whose September, 2014 abduction sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

William Tyrrell neighbour breaks down at inquest

It seems odd that FA would ask DJ about TJ chopping firewood. It’s a horrible thought, but if he knows what happened to William and he was involved (and a chainsaw was used), he may be raising the possibility in the minds of others that TJ was responsible. IMO

I wonder if the police managed to get all the cctv footage,and im guessing they have looked into it for AJ

Speaking of chainsaws wasn’t there a neighbour who lived on Benaroon Drive who apparently called TJ on the day wt disappeared asking for the return of their chainsaw?

I think this is what you're trying to recall C74

"Beverley Sharpe, who worked as secretary of GAPA (Grandparents as Parents Again) on the NSW Mid North Coast appeared this morning.

A phone call was made from the Sharpe’s house to Jones on the afternoon of the day William vanished, but Mrs Sharpe told the inquest the call was about the return of a hook and chain device that had been loaned to him."

(Re Abbott live stream of the proceedings)
Oh actually.... wasn’t savage allowed to listen in via phone to proceedings as he couldn’t be there - maybe if they are involved they have the right? Or maybe some matters involve him in due course?

A phone call was made from the Sharpe’s house to Jones on the afternoon of the day William vanished, but Mrs Sharpe told the inquest the call was about the return of a hook and chain device that had been loaned to him.

Jones was under the microscope of Strike Force Rosanne in relation to the disappearance of William whose September, 2014 abduction sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Yes this is the one. Sorry my mistake I thought it was chainsaw but yes was chain and hook

Mr -------- asked a question about whether Mr Jones used to chop firewood.

She said it wasn’t uncommon for a neighbour to use a chainsaw to chop wood.

Either that is poorly reported or she didn't really answer the question. Is she being evasive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB