Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it was the other man not MJ who wound up the car window?

And if it wasn’t William Mr Chapman saw in the car that morning then who else could it have been and why would they be tearing around the corner with an unrestrained child in the backseat? I don’t believe the lady who was driving that car has come forward to police. Not sure about this one

One more thing about steamed-up windows. MJ says the TJ looked out of the window at him and then wound up the window. If the window had been down for any length of time, I don't think the other windows would have been foggy. Suggests he only put the window down to look at something, such as MJ and his car.
Yes, and the fact he wound it up quickly makes it sound like he was paranoid about someone seeing him there. Either that or he was waiting for another car to turn up and was checking to see who it was.

The more I think about it, who the heck drives to a lonely (but scenic) Park to sit there with fogged up windows? I can understand driving there to sit and look at the lake, but he can't have been doing that with foggy windows.

And if it wasn’t William Mr Chapman saw in the car that morning then who else could it have been and why would they be tearing around the corner with an unrestrained child in the backseat? I don’t believe the lady who was driving that car has come forward to police. Not sure about this one
If it wasn't William when he says he was certain it was, how much of the rest of his story happened just as he said it did? Some of it, probably, but which part? The whole thing becomes questionable.

Wound up the window ? How many cars since around the 80’s at a guess have wind up windows. Do you think he meant put it up quickly when he saw MJ looking at him ? Were camrys made in the wind up window era , I’m no car expert .
I had a 2002 Corolla and it had wind up windows. It was the basic model.

Last edited:
I keep returning to the earlier theory of a pedophile ring operating in the area. It would make sense with all the POIs in the area who have a history of sexual offences against children. But then I think.. none of these POIs seem particularly smart.. they couldn’t possibly have committed a crime with multiple players and left no evidence/witnesses and have nobody cave after more than five years. It just doesn’t make sense :(

In this Australian article from a week or so ago it says that - during Jubes' trial - the judge squelched any info about how many pedos live in certain (presumably relevant) areas.
But, as you say, it makes more sense that this was a crime by one perpetrator - one who is denying all, and getting away with it, due to no-one else knowing for sure.

Lawyers for the media tried during the recent trial of former NSW detective Gary Jubelin to have the figures for certain parts of NSW made public, arguing that there is “clear public interest” in knowing how prevalent child abuse is in certain areas.

The application was refused.

That said, we know that some — not all, but some — senior police investigating William’s disappearance very quickly formed the view that he may have been abducted by a local pedophile or pedophile ring.

A close study of the notes taken by police on the morning of William’s disappearance — September 12, 2014 — clearly show their concern.

William Tyrrell: Evil is out there, too often much closer than we think
Caroline Overington - February 29, 2020

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/william-tyrrell-evil-is-out-there-too-often-much-closer-than-we-think/news-story/fade5f4ce2124b565309d81a46622bb6

Yes, and the fact he wound it up quickly makes it sound like he was paranoid about someone seeing him there. Either that or he was waiting for another car to turn up and was checking to see who it was.

The more I think about it, who the heck drives to a lonely (but scenic) Park to sit there with fogged up windows? I can understand driving there to sit and look at the lake, but he can't have been doing that with foggy windows.
Smoking??

In this Australian article from a week or so ago it says that - during Jubes' trial - the judge squelched any info about how many pedos live in certain (presumably relevant) areas.
But, as you say, it makes more sense that this was a crime by one perpetrator - one who is denying all, and getting away with it, due to no-one else knowing for sure.

Lawyers for the media tried during the recent trial of former NSW detective Gary Jubelin to have the figures for certain parts of NSW made public, arguing that there is “clear public interest” in knowing how prevalent child abuse is in certain areas.

The application was refused.

That said, we know that some — not all, but some — senior police investigating William’s disappearance very quickly formed the view that he may have been abducted by a local pedophile or pedophile ring.

A close study of the notes taken by police on the morning of William’s disappearance — September 12, 2014 — clearly show their concern.

William Tyrrell: Evil is out there, too often much closer than we think
Caroline Overington - February 29, 2020

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/william-tyrrell-evil-is-out-there-too-often-much-closer-than-we-think/news-story/fade5f4ce2124b565309d81a46622bb6
Lovely to see you back, have missed your posts SA.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mr Jones told the court he later saw Tony Jones and his car “on the news” and believed “it was definitely him” he had seen at the reserve that day. He said it was “at least eight months” later but he was “100% sure” it was him.

Edit: this tweet has been removed, nope, still there, sorry it disappeared for a few seconds. o_O :D
So this MJ person that saw TJ from what he states was definitely the person he saw at the reserve that day, and he was walking his dog/s when he seen this car with TJ in it. What did TJ do after that? After he wound up the window of the vehicle? Did he just sit there or did he take off i wonder? Any urgency with that, being seen there that is?

So this MJ person that saw TJ from what he states was definitely the person he saw at the reserve that day, and he was walking his dog/s when he seen this car with TJ in it. What did TJ do after that? After he wound up the window of the vehicle? Did he just sit there or did he take off i wonder? Any urgency with that, being seen there that is?
Seems from lack of tweets a lot may have been in closed court, so many questions would have liked to hear from MJ

Seems from lack of tweets a lot may have been in closed court, so many questions would have liked to hear from MJ
These tweets leave so much to the imagination don’t they. We are given only snippets of information and we scatter around trying to fill in the blanks. An entire story rather than only parts of would certainly help in deciphering who was where when and why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice