Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody who’s been around from the beginning remember a very early reference made to the Laurieton Industrial Park? If I recall, there was mention that a POI had made a trip there on the day William went missing. I don’t have a reference. IMO

Are you thinking of the Caravan park in Laurieton?

Does anybody who’s been around from the beginning remember a very early reference made to the Laurieton Industrial Park? If I recall, there was mention that a POI had made a trip there on the day William went missing. I don’t have a reference. IMO
Laurieton Industrial Park looks pretty busy from Google Streetview--lots of cars, shop-type outlets.

Yep, I remember something like that too and the possible relative having a storage facility there. But within TOS can’t really say anymore.

There doesn't seem to be any storage facilities at the Industrial park, but there is a business there of one of BS's relatives.

https://www.laurietonindustrialpark.com.au/

Do we know when the Industrial Park opened? The first post on their FB is August 2015.

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be any storage facilities at the Industrial park, but there is a business there of one of BS's relatives.

https://www.laurietonindustrialpark.com.au/

Do we know when the Industrial Park opened? Their first post on their FB is August 2015.
I’m not sure of the industrial park , I was thinking more an industrial area. Same relative that lives in Benaroon drive ?

was there a mention way back of bs going to an industrial park around the same time he was photographed driving past a search in progress?

I don't think so, he was going to a job from memory that job could have been anywhere.
but i think the talk of him going to an industrial area/site/facility was around that same time though, not necessarily that day he did the drive past, but maybe we were just assuming, i do remember doing a google drive around behind some area with i think roller doors?
its been so long, itll be all back in the early threads somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper