Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unclear about whether TJ was then living with his wife or with Katrina; anyone? A girlfriend while not-quite-separated might explain parking in a nature reserve and fogged up windows, and also aggressiveness and lying when asked where he was.

I'm unclear about whether TJ was then living with his wife or with Katrina; anyone? A girlfriend while not-quite-separated might explain parking in a nature reserve and fogged up windows, and also aggressiveness and lying when asked where he was.

I think Katrina was living with AJ and his wife (DJ), she is DJ's daughters partner.

ETA: A Tweet from the last Tranche
Aug 28

She and her partner, Mr Jones’ daughter, were staying at the Jones house in Wauchope on September 12, 2014.

Fogged up windows are really a scary thought if it was William in the car with him :mad:

Last edited:
Henry Kendall Reserve in Laurieton is a straightforward drive from Kendall. It's basically the same road the whole way. It looks fairly isolated on Google Maps. Some of the Google reviews describe it as "quiet", "hidden", "lonely", "forgotten".

Henry Kendall Reserve in Laurieton is a straightforward drive from Kendall. It's basically the same road the whole way. It looks fairly isolated on Google Maps. Some of the Google reviews describe it as "quiet", "hidden", "lonely", "forgotten".
Just a little further on than Lakewood. Was TJ doing something that required internet transmission?

Does anybody who’s been around from the beginning remember a very early reference made to the Laurieton Industrial Park? If I recall, there was mention that a POI had made a trip there on the day William went missing. I don’t have a reference. IMO

Does anybody who’s been around from the beginning remember a very early reference made to the Laurieton Industrial Park? If I recall, there was mention that a POI had made a trip there on the day William went missing. I don’t have a reference. IMO
I remember a reference to a meet up that day. Also the caravan park Haven something ? Is in lauriton where the report of a child crying came from.

Was it related to Boral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member