Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep returning to the earlier theory of a pedophile ring operating in the area. It would make sense with all the POIs in the area who have a history of sexual offences against children. But then I think.. none of these POIs seem particularly smart.. they couldn’t possibly have committed a crime with multiple players and left no evidence/witnesses and have nobody cave after more than five years. It just doesn’t make sense :(

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...FbP5v7hVPAqH42FaHtCllIhNwTtgQuGINheN-LUEkWVHU

A Mid North Coast man lied to his wife about what he was doing the day that William Tyrrell vanished, later coming home so drunk he "wasn't walking straight", the coronial inquest into the boy's disappearance has heard.

Anthony "Tony" Jones told his then-wife Debbie Jones he was going to collect scrap metal with the couple's adult son the morning the little boy vanished, Ms Jones told the inquest.

I keep returning to the earlier theory of a pedophile ring operating in the area. It would make sense with all the POIs in the area who have a history of sexual offences against children. But then I think.. none of these POIs seem particularly smart.. they couldn’t possibly have committed a crime with multiple players and left no evidence and have nobody cave after more than five years. It just doesn’t make sense :(
I totally agree. AJ has always been on my radar, the car seen on the street that day, his previous convictions, his lies about his whereabouts that day, the water system etc, burnt out car, his abhorrent aggression when approached by a current affair , katrinas interview, Gapa , the list goes on.

One more thing about steamed-up windows. MJ says the TJ looked out of the window at him and then wound up the window. If the window had been down for any length of time, I don't think the other windows would have been foggy. Suggests he only put the window down to look at something, such as MJ and his car.

One more thing about steamed-up windows. MJ says the TJ looked out of the window at him and then wound up the window. If the window had been down for any length of time, I don't think the other windows would have been foggy. Suggests he only put the window down to look at something, such as MJ and his car.
Wound up the window ? How many cars since around the 80’s at a guess have wind up windows. Do you think he meant put it up quickly when he saw MJ looking at him ? Were camrys made in the wind up window era , I’m no car expert .

Wound up the window ? How many cars since around the 80’s at a guess have wind up windows. Do you think he meant put it up quickly when he saw MJ looking at him ? Were camrys made in the wind up window era , I’m no car expert .

I still say wound up or wind up the windows !

Edit; even though I have not done so manually since the 90s

i wonder how MJ’s car was parked for him to be looking at TJ and vice versa. Do we know what MJ was doing and why he went to the reserve that morning? As for Windows fogging up TJ could have been smoking something in his car perhaps maybe that’s why he was parked at their.

i wonder how MJ’s car was parked for him to be looking at TJ and vice versa. Do we know what MJ was doing and why he went to the reserve that morning? As for Windows fogging up TJ could have been smoking something in his car perhaps maybe that’s why he was parked at their.
He was walking his dog as far as tweets say. So not in a car but on foot

It does suggest he might have been expecting to meet somebody else there. I’m hesitant to say it, but it may have been a place chosen for a “handover” given the quiet location. And any perpetrator wouldn’t have been too concerned about police out looking for a stolen child, because all media suggested a little boy lost. IMO

It does suggest he might have been expecting to meet somebody else there. I’m hesitant to say it, but it may have been a place chosen for a “handover” given the quiet location. And any perpetrator wouldn’t have been too concerned about police out looking for a stolen child, because all media suggested a little boy lost. IMO
Or to do his horrendous deed in what he thought was a private lonely place

"When police did eventually interview him, around 1000 days after William went missing, Mr Chapman, when prompted, told detective sergeant Laura Beacroft that he had previously helped police “nab” a criminal in Wollongong."
NoCookies | The Australian
Maybe he is reliving his youth?

Maybe he just learned that if you dob in a crim or are a witness to a crime and are called to testify in court, your name and address will be made known. That would be good enough reason to be wary about doing it again.

Maybe he just learned that if you dob in a crim or are a witness to a crime and are called to testify in court, your name and address will be made known. That would be good enough reason to be wary about doing it again.
But he did do it albeit eventually. Even allowed himself to be filmed at his address

He was walking his dog as far as tweets say. So not in a car but on foot
I think he was in a car notwithstanding his plan (or habit) to walk the dogs.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jones told the detective in the video he pulled up at the reserve and saw a man sitting in another car parked there. He said “he was looking at me and I was looking at him” before he wound up his window “very quickly”. He said he noticed the vehicle was “very fogged up”.

BBM

I think he was in a car notwithstanding his plan to walk the dogs.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Jones told the detective in the video he pulled up at the reserve and saw a man sitting in another car parked there. He said “he was looking at me and I was looking at him” before he wound up his window “very quickly”. He said he noticed the vehicle was “very fogged up”.

BBM
Apologies, thanks. Sorry Christ 74 , I was incorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads