Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering... why would these recordings be released if they were 'illegal'?

I'm as curious as anyone to hear the content of them,but it seems a strange thing to do given a verdict hasn't been reached yet.

I am thinking that the media have petitioned the court for their release and the court has agreed. I personally don’t think the judge is favouring the prosecution of Jubes or the said illegality of the recordings.

7NEWS Sydney on Twitter
Just so disgraceful. How is it possible to not do a thorough handover on a case like this? Completely negligent. It’s a total disregard to all the hard work that had been done, the investigations being undertaken, to the lead detective and to William and his families. Disrespectful and harmful to the entire case. This is of more concern than any “unlawful” recordings and the police should be worrying about this negligence and derailing of the case. Total B*+lS#%t. I’m angry but thankful it’s all out there so hopefully things change and William is found.

So GJ thought PS was talking about the suit William had on the day he disappeared.
What did those in the team, that disagreed with Jube's think he was talking about?
I mean the reference to white top.

Laura Beacroft believed Mr Chapman was telling the truth.

Perhaps his history of saying random stuff made them think he was just saying whatever first came into his head... that it was just a coincidence that he said it was white..

Just trying to put myself in their shoes. Personally can't understand how you could see that suit as white.

The coroner made a big issue at 1st inquest about coming down on anyone posting photos etc on Sm or elsewhere which may jeopardise case. I remember a big conversation we had about it here and how we thought some may be in big trouble for it. Low and behold they still sit there for anyone to see.
Hi JWS,
I'm not sure if they can be linked to PS …. The coroner was involved in those searches I think... and after her visit to the forensic search site / Kendall Area - they added the search of Batar creek road and Cedars Lane...

The Police had never done a forensic search of the area until 2018...… and I think the Coroner wanted to know "why the hell they hadn't done it"???

JMO
Very good point! Just wondering due to the timing, they were looking at all avenues and as you have bolded.... never having looked.... would have been good a reason as any...

I am thinking that the media have petitioned the court for their release and the court has agreed. I personally don’t think the judge is favouring the prosecution of Jubes or the said illegality of the recordings.
My thoughts too. Ironic that this trial of GJ may get the ball rolling in Williams case again.

7NEWS Sydney on Twitter
Just so disgraceful. How is it possible to not do a thorough handover on a case like this? Completely negligent. It’s a total disregard to all the hard work that had been done, the investigations being undertaken, to the lead detective and to William and his families. Disrespectful and harmful to the entire case. This is of more concern than any “unlawful” recordings and the police should be worrying about this negligence and derailing of the case. Total B*+lS#%t. I’m angry but thankful it’s all out there so hopefully things change and William is found.
100%! Surely whilst on desk duty jubes could have used that time to do a handover, (although not sure legally if he could touch the case) an absolute waste of 2 years work.

100%! Surely whilst on desk duty jubes could have used that time to do a handover, (although not sure legally if he could touch the case) an absolute waste of 2 years work.

Jubes had the time to do a thorough handover, but when he was removed from the case he was not allowed to speak with his successor (links about this way back in the threads).

I find it incredibly difficult to watch that clip from start to finish.. I’m not going to lie it broke my heart to watch an elderly man questioned like that..
I’ve done a 360 on my opinion on GJ doing what he had to do because I just felt like that interview/interrogation was all wrong.. ps knows jubelin is out for him so it’s like he’s trying not to stuff up his words but please Gary at the same time.. horrible really horrible

Last edited:
Eek the TYPOS. Unsure if you quoted this because my post is all over the place- just wanted to explain I was typing whilst parenting - And had some glitches

to recap- I used to live out of town as a kid and while we lived on much larger blocks the bush is a bit of a buffer for sound. We were LOUD kids as were our neighbors but logistically with the shrubs trees and houses set back - in my experience to hear and notice things you’d be able to also see them.
I hope this makes sense.

I find it incredibly difficult to watch that clip from start to finish.. I’m not going to lie my heart broke for PS.. not that I’m retracting my words or questioning what I feel in my gut about ps but to watch an elderly man who really doesn’t look like a hard core criminal in that position is just awful.. awful for everyone involved I guess
o my i hadnt considered that last part of you comment
the same has crossed my min
o my i hadnt considered that last part of you comment
i think you could be on to something because that’s the feeling I got after watching the clip

Eek the TYPOS. Unsure if you quoted this because my post is all over the place- just wanted to explain I was typing whilst parenting - And had some glitches

to recap- I used to live out of town as a kid and while we lived on much larger blocks the bush is a bit of a buffer for sound. We were LOUD kids as were our neighbors but logistically with the shrubs trees and houses set back - in my experience to hear and notice things you’d be able to also see them.
I hope this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member