Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... based on Intensive searches June 2018, where they instigated by looking into PS?

I wonder if they have anything to do with those missing 2 hours (the ones on the day he spotted the spiderman suit in the bush) I wonder if they searched extensive area based on his phone location pings (which would give a larger area to search. We have no idea his phone set up if he had gps on his phone or not. or someone seeing him emerge from bush that day somewhere unexpected.

They so should have had listening devices planted in PS house during Jubelins court case to capture any mumbling and gleeful chortling and any weird comments and discussions he might be having with ‘little boys’ and his dead wife.

The whole thing has been in the media a lot he could hardly have missed it.

Last edited:
The coroner made a big issue at 1st inquest about coming down on anyone posting photos etc on Sm or elsewhere which may jeopardise case. I remember a big conversation we had about it here and how we thought some may be in big trouble for it. Low and behold they still sit there for anyone to see. Meanwhile GJ in court . Go figure .

Last edited:
Nine News Sydney
@9NewsSyd

·
1h

He's the former lead detective in the William Tyrrell case and tonight, for the first time, we can reveal recordings Gary Jubelin made of a person of interest in the mystery.
@hansinclair9
#9News

Nine News Sydney on Twitter
*video in link
Thanks for posting Stormy … I think there were a total of 6hrs of tapes from Kelly Fedor's post .. wonder if the Networks will make a" TV Special"???
Quite amazing the Magistrate released these while absolutely everything from the Coroners Inquest has been suppressed....
Everything seems so "political" … even at this level....

I’ve just caught up on the latest. Thanks to everyone for posting Jubes hearing and all updates. Far out! I’m hoping the coroner requests info from Gary for the inquest- how could she possibly not. He’s well versed on this entire case and the best hope at solving this.
very much so,i live in a rural area and i can hear children playing at about the same distance if not a little more
Sorry if this has been discussed- I was curious and checked Benaroon drive via google earth, and I’m not getting how ps could have heard William and his sister “the children playing” from his home. There’s quite a bit of distance between the houses, and PS house is set back with amble frontage on his block. Was it possible for him to hear them?

I agree, it is odd behaviour, it certainly raises concerns about his emotional state, physically he appears fit and he was quite animated in the snippet of the interview with Jubelin. He seems suspicious because of his disappearance at important key moments which doesn't appear to have been cleared up. I can see where Jubelin might believe this man would make rash decisions if something tragic happened, or he witnessed something alarming to do with William, and not report it.
He breached the avo with the postie, so he's impulsive and acts on his emotions without considering or respecting the other person's boundaries. This also could mean, he's in places where he shouldn't be and wouldn't admit to it. jmo
o my i hadnt considered that last part of you comment

And I wonder if after all of this there will be an investigation into the infighting and or an official complaint from the Fosters regarding Scott Cook and his comments

I bloody hope so, what a disgraceful individual Scott Cook has shown himself to be. I believe the NSW Police have serious questions to answer about the witch hunt of GJ.

It's just really shameful that NSW Police have used this so called illegal recording incident against GJ as as cover-up to their ego driven political in-house fighting. If this is the way NSW Police run a task force then I feel so sad for every missing person and their families. To know the NSW will put the interests of a POI ahead of finding a missing child, is disgusting!

I'm trying to be hopeful that this amazing human GJ will NOT be found guilty. I personally think if he is found guilty there will be a huge uproar from the public and media.

The Surveillance Devices Act 2007 is the main piece of legislation which governs the use of Listening device legislation in NSW and one of the exceptions is:

IT is NOT an offence to record a private conversation to which a person is a party if:

– is reasonably necessary for the protection of the lawful interests of that principal party.

Jubelin said the widower had made incorrect allegations against him previously.

“I recorded the conversation as I went in, again, for my lawful protection,” he said.

William Tyrrell detective Gary Jubelin feared person of interest might kill himself, court hears

I wonder if they have anything to do with those missing 2 hours (the ones on the day he spotted the spiderman suit in the bush) I wonder if they searched extensive area based on his phone location pings (which would give a larger area to search. We have no idea his phone set up if he had gps on his phone or not. or someone seeing him emerge from bush that day somewhere unexpected.
It would be great if that's the case but I vaguely recall that he treated his phone like an 'ornament' and suspect he would've left it at home. I wonder if that's another reason they mightnt have been able to track him for those missing hours.

Is there anywhere we can listen to all the tapes that have been released?
Not that we know of as yet.... I do expect we will hear some of them in the "podcasts" that will be released this week.... Both Lia Harris and CO are releasing podcasts again this week sometime...… also wonder if one of the stations will make a Special Broadcast about them??

They so should have had listening devices planted in PS house during Jubelins court case to capture any mumbling and gleeful chortling and any weird comments and discussions he might be having with ‘little boys’ and his dead wife.

The whole thing has been in the media a lot he could hardly have missed it.
Unfortunately PS would be completely wised up on Police surveillance tactics these days.

7NEWS Sydney
@7NewsSydney

William Tyrrell Investigation: Hours of tapes have been released by a Sydney court, including recorded phone conversations between former lead detective Gary Jubellin and a person of interest. The very recordings that prosecutors say were illegal. http://7news.link/31U8rT8 #7NEWS 7NEWS Sydney on Twitter
*video in link
Just wondering... why would these recordings be released if they were 'illegal'?

I'm as curious as anyone to hear the content of them,but it seems a strange thing to do given a verdict hasn't been reached yet.

Just wondering... why would these recordings be released if they were 'illegal'?

I'm as curious as anyone to hear the content of them,but it seems a strange thing to do given a verdict hasn't been reached yet.
Also considering the WT case is still under investigation. Bonus for any future defense lawyer representing an accused in this case. imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb