Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the white spider on William's Spiderman suit: @deugirtni pointed out in thread 50 that the spider was shown on the suit used in channel 7's "Sunday Night" interview with William's bio mother ("My William", broadcast on TV on 04 March 2018, and available after that online). I can't find deugirtni's post now, so maybe we are not supposed to link to the show? There were screenshots, and they clearly showed the back of William's suit, and prominently visible there was a white spider. The point being: the viewing public has known about that since March 2018, though presumably not many of us realised the significance of it.

One person who did notice the particulars of the suit was supersleuth WebSleuther frogwell. See thread 33 post 48 in March 2018:

I made an inquiry to the Sunday Night program about the spiderman shirt used in the re-enactment scenes, saying it was the closest match I have come across to the picture of WT in his suit the day he disappeared, closer than what GJ had shown of a suit Strikeforce Rosann had sent away for from Bali, and asked her about the origin. Got an email today from [the reporter] saying the suit they used was indeed from Bali and was lent to the program to shoot the scenes. I wonder strongly whether the investigation team tried to send a message in the show by using that shirt, harnessing the media. I wonder why the show went to so much trouble to find a matching shirt unless it was a complete co-incidence. The shirt matches the photo but the pants dont. IMO

Bravo, frogwell.

And now I'm wondering who loaned the suit to the show and why.

Hi all, I've been following the William Tyrrell case from the beginning and have been reading here for a while, especially during the inquest and Gary Jubelin's trial.

I have lots of theories about what MAY have happened to William, but I know that there is a lot of evidence we don't have access to. However, with regard to Paul Savage, I just wanted to make a couple of comments about the interview videos that have become available.

The video on Ch9, where he talks about the spider man suit and the apparent reference to there being "white" seems on that tape not to be accurate. What PS actually said was "striped top", but another voice (not PS or GJ), comes on the tape and says "white top". It is even there on the transcription, at 1.44. Nine News Sydney on Twitter

On the Ch7 tape at around 10 seconds in (that is the second video half way down the page), GJ makes reference to the "lies" PS has told, where he says "you lied about Toller". Later at 1.44 he says about PS's "past and what you told me about your past", snip "that was a terrible upbringing" snip "was he making a noise while you were waiting for Toller to come?" I'd like to know who is Toller? https://7news.com.au/news/william-t...ut-as-gary-jubelin-inquest-concludes-c-698243

Do you believe the police and prosecution would have laid charges for four incidents if the recordings at the police station (3 out of 4?) were *not* illegal?

It would seem pretty obvious they are being recorded ??

aren’t all 4 recorded without his knowledge ?
I’d have to check that, but the way I have heard is that they have all been covert.

Edit to add:

Last June, Mr Jubelin was charged with four breaches of the Surveillance Devices Act but has denied wrongdoing.

The 57-year-old is accused of illegally recording four conversations: one at Parramatta in November 2017 and another three at Kendall in 2018.

Former detective breached surveillance warrants in William Tyrrell case, court hears

- 3 at Kendall
- 1 @ parramatta (which I thought was via speaker phone to PS and jubelin recorded it.

Hi all, I've been following the William Tyrrell case from the beginning and have been reading here for a while, especially during the inquest and Gary Jubelin's trial.

I have lots of theories about what MAY have happened to William, but I know that there is a lot of evidence we don't have access to. However, with regard to Paul Savage, I just wanted to make a couple of comments about the interview videos that have become available.

The video on Ch9, where he talks about the spider man suit and the apparent reference to there being "white" seems on that tape not to be accurate. What PS actually said was "striped top", but another voice (not PS or GJ), comes on the tape and says "white top". It is even there on the transcription, at 1.44. Nine News Sydney on Twitter

On the Ch7 tape at around 10 seconds in (that is the second video half way down the page), GJ makes reference to the "lies" PS has told, where he says "you lied about Toller". Later at 1.44 he says about PS's "past and what you told me about your past", snip "that was a terrible upbringing" snip "was he making a noise while you were waiting for Toller to come?" I'd like to know who is Toller? https://7news.com.au/news/william-t...ut-as-gary-jubelin-inquest-concludes-c-698243

welcome!! I was trying to look at this again as that is what o saw as well ? (Striped suit and jubes interpretating white suit) are they referring to another conversation or is it this one??? Strange

Toller had avo against PS

welcome!! I was trying to look at this again as that is what o saw as well ? (Striped suit and jubes interpretating white suit) are they referring to another conversation or is it this one??? Strange

If you listen carefully "white top" is said in other male voice, not GJ or PS. It seems to have been dubbed in. GJ didn't comment or confirm "white top" was what he said, he just continued on. Very strange!

Tolla is the post lady.

There are 2 Daily Tele articles today that have all of this info in them, they are Paywalled and are very very long. I will try to give a bit of info:

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Cops Secret Immunity Offer to solve William Tyrrell Case.

- Jubelin was considering offering Savage a similar immunity deal to what he offered Atkins in the Leveson Inquest. There was a description of Faye Leveson consoling FM.

- It said that Williams Sister, in her interview, told Detectives that she saw William running towards daddy's car before he vanished. PS had a similiar car as FF, described as Grey station wagon.

- A couple who lived on Benaroon Drive also told police they heard the sound of a car moving on a gravel driveway. Savage had a gravel driveway.

There is much more as it is a 'huge' article.

Anyone else that has access could add more.

ETA: IMO that was the second time that the 'white' top was mentioned, from memory PS mentioned it to GJ earlier.

Last edited:
Tolla is the post lady.

There are 2 Daily Tele articles today that have all of this info in them, they are Paywalled and are very very long. I will try to give a bit of info:

Cops Secret Immunity Offer to solve William Tyrrell Case.

- Jubelin was considering offering Savage a similar immunity deal to what he offered Atkins in the Leveson Inquest. There was a description of Faye Leveson consoling FM.

- It said that Williams Sister, in her interview, told Detectives that she saw William running towards daddy's car before he vanished. PS had a similiar car as FF, described as Grey station wagon.

- A couple who lived on Benaroon Drive also told police they heard the sound of a car moving on a gravel driveway. Savage had a gravel driveway.

There is much more as it is a 'huge' article.

Anyone else that has access could add more.

ETA: IMO that was the second time that the 'white' top was mentioned, from memory PS mentioned it to GJ earlier.
Great article ! Thanks for sharing. Answers a lot of questions we are all asking.

I think we are limited in adding much more with the paywall?

I’ll just add in from the article:

“he claimed that Jubelin told him he would return to his house to arrest him.

Unbeknown to Savage, the entire court had listened to the recordings.”

feeling a bit more positive about outcome fingers crossed.

Great article ! Thanks for sharing. Answers a lot of questions we are all asking.

I think we are limited in adding much more with the paywall?

I’ll just add in from the article:

“he claimed that Jubelin told him he would return to his house to arrest him.

Unbeknown to Savage, the entire court had listened to the recordings.”

feeling a bit more positive about outcome fingers crossed.

The other one is good as well, but it's more about the Magistrate allowing us to hear the evidence.

It would seem pretty obvious they are being recorded ??

aren’t all 4 recorded without his knowledge ?
I’d have to check that, but the way I have heard is that they have all been covert.

Edit to add:

Last June, Mr Jubelin was charged with four breaches of the Surveillance Devices Act but has denied wrongdoing.

The 57-year-old is accused of illegally recording four conversations: one at Parramatta in November 2017 and another three at Kendall in 2018.

Former detective breached surveillance warrants in William Tyrrell case, court hears

- 3 at Kendall
- 1 @ parramatta (which I thought was via speaker phone to PS and jubelin recorded it.
I don't think any of the 'illegal' recordings were of PS being questioned at the police station by GJ. The premise of my response to your post was: do you believe the police and prosecution would have charged him with four charges if any of the four were *not* illegal?

Whether the recordings were at Kendall or Paramatta, is really irrelevant.

I don't think any of the 'illegal' recordings were of PS being questioned at the police station by GJ. The premise of my response to your post was: do you believe the police and prosecution would have charged him with four charges if any of the four were *not* illegal?

At this stage, as is being quoted in most MSM reports, they are "allegedly illegal recordings", if they are or not is up to the Magistrate.

I work with men who have committed horrific crimes. Often the most gentle-looking elderly men have acted in the most depraved way. Age makes no difference to what an individual may be capable of. Although this questioning might be difficult to watch, it is important to remember that Jubelin’s purpose was to investigate the disappearance and likely murder of an innocent 3 yr old boy. IMO
I completely respect what everyone is saying re the recording.. maybe it’s just my old fashioned view on elderly people.. but yes I do see what’s going on here it’s just very sad

This is very different to what you were responding to?

my original statement was responding to ms kite - asking why they were releasing the videos?
Your response to me:

JWSleuth said:
I don’t think these recordings are illegal (ones at police station).
Do you believe the police and prosecution would have laid charges for four incidents if the recordings at the police station (3 out of 4?) were *not* illegal?

Edit...you where saying three of four where @ the police station and illegally recorded that you are referencing?

Last edited:

In responding to your new rephrased questions those four recordings are the ones the police have raised as being at issue (it does matter if they were at the police station in an interview room Versus jubelin taping a phone call from the police station)

Yes I do think they would pursue which is what they have done?

I was just saying video’s that have been released are not the illegal ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb