Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling the interconnection and coincidences and the who knew who and why and how, would’ve reached peak crazy, hence why so many poi’s etc. Also probably part of the reason why the investigation was just a complete mess. Those with similar backgrounds and possible criminal history, family history etc. Those in the area/street and not being able to confirm exact times and cars and people. (Which was a dropped ball in the beginning because it was a lost child not a kidnapped child so there was no immediate lock down and questioning of those in the street in particular.) And then it seemed to me anyway that nearly everyone had the same basic level of questioning done and then they decided who needed further scrutiny or not. For me personally further initial probing would’ve been beneficial to the case.
Not being able to rule anyone 100% in or 100% out makes for many times around the merry-go-round. Frustrating all round but at least with GJ, I see someone who follows the lead until the end and then moves on. Completely exhausts the questioning/investigation, uncomfortable or not and then can decide to continue or discontinue investigation line.
It’s a small town, lots of older and long term residents, apparently high number of sex offenders in the area. Bound to be a number of very uncomfortable connections. JMOO

What I’m asking is whether to anyone’s knowledge has it actually been established postie was there .
What time the postie was in the street is probably the easiest one to solve, imo. Someone along Benaroon Dr or the street down would've seen her, maybe not the houses surrounding no. 48 or maybe they did, it just hasn't been reported.

Edit: if the person entered the street to kidnap him, that wouldn't be opportunistic, what are the chances he'd be outside alone for a few minutes or more?

Last edited:
I'm just trying to put the pieces together.

1. William didn't leave the driveway (according to the tracker dogs) and I don't believe he had any shoes on, so he was probably picked up in a vehicle.
2. Whoever took him probably had business in the street and if seen would not have been regarded as suspicious.
3. Postie and FGM were friends.
4. Crabbs heard a vehicle that they thought was the postie.
5. PS was supposedly outside waiting for the postie.
6. Ron Chapman saw a woman with blonde hair piled on her head with a child in a spider man suit he believes was William, speeding past his street.

If I was an investigator, I'd be having a closer look.

Am I crazy??

1. William did have shoes on
3. We only know Postie was due to visit Fgm. We don't know if they were friends or whether she did visit.
5. That was only a hypothesis GJ put to PS

I'm sure they've had a close look, but it would be handy to know if they have ruled her out and how.

Last edited:
Not that I’m aware of however one would think that this question would be fairly simply to confirm either from residents n locals or even time sheets.. I’ve often wondered if there is a connection there somehow as the postie seems to appear in one way or another in quite a few statements made by locals
What I’m asking is whether to anyone’s knowledge has it actually been established postie was there .

I have a feeling the interconnection and coincidences and the who knew who and why and how, would’ve reached peak crazy, hence why so many poi’s etc. Also probably part of the reason why the investigation was just a complete mess. Those with similar backgrounds and possible criminal history, family history etc. Those in the area/street and not being able to confirm exact times and cars and people. (Which was a dropped ball in the beginning because it was a lost child not a kidnapped child so there was no immediate lock down and questioning of those in the street in particular.) And then it seemed to me anyway that nearly everyone had the same basic level of questioning done and then they decided who needed further scrutiny or not. For me personally further initial probing would’ve been beneficial to the case.
Not being able to rule anyone 100% in or 100% out makes for many times around the merry-go-round. Frustrating all round but at least with GJ, I see someone who follows the lead until the end and then moves on. Completely exhausts the questioning/investigation, uncomfortable or not and then can decide to continue or discontinue investigation line.
It’s a small town, lots of older and long term residents, apparently high number of sex offenders in the area. Bound to be a number of very uncomfortable connections. JMOO
I agree with your whole post.
I bet there were quite a number of uncomfortable folks when the news broke and the connections exposed. If only every person had said what they know or suspect, imo, especially in those hours and days after William's disappearance.

It's obvious Jubelin and his team kept things close to their chest. So many things we knew nothing about... the investigation is more than likely still like that. Like new developments we know nothing about. It's been a while since he was relegated to desk duties. What has happened since the recordings? Well, we know there was a raid on someone's (previous) premises or thereabouts. Things move on... testing the next POI etc - as should be done. Not saying PS is innocent but I'm glad others are being investigated... perhaps via process' of elimination, or whatever. There can be many co-current POIs - just because we are hearing about PS 'only' at the moment, doesn't mean other POIs aren't/weren't or are still being investigated...

I'm just trying to put the pieces together.

1. William didn't leave the driveway (according to the tracker dogs) and I don't believe he had any shoes on, so he was probably picked up in a vehicle.
2. Whoever took him probably had business in the street and if seen would not have been regarded as suspicious.
3. Postie and FGM were friends.
4. Crabbs heard a vehicle that they thought was the postie.
5. PS was supposedly outside waiting for the postie.
6. Ron Chapman saw a woman with blonde hair piled on her head with a child in a spider man suit he believes was William, speeding past his street.

If I was an investigator, I'd be having a closer look.

Am I crazy??
It's obvious Jubelin and his team kept things close to their chest. So many things we knew nothing about... the investigation is more than likely still like that. Like new developments we know nothing about. It's been a while since he was relegated to desk duties. What has happened since the recordings? Well, we know there was a raid on someone's (previous) premises or thereabouts. Things move on... testing the next POI etc - as should be done. Not saying PS is innocent but I'm glad others are being investigated... perhaps via process' of elimination, or whatever. There can be many co-current POIs - just because we are hearing about PS 'only' at the moment, doesn't mean other POIs aren't/weren't or are still being investigated...
sorry posting this again as it won’t clear from my screen

sorry posting this again as it won’t clear from my screen

have you tried deleting the posts & then just writing "deleted"? sometimes you have to delete the post entirely...

ok, that's your position.
If you believe Jubelin is untruthful and his reasons for taping PS aren't warranted, why make up PS has a dementia or severe mental illness for the last couple of threads to prove your point? Not going to discuss this further.
Then Why quote my posts? As i have stated on a few occasions i am going by what has been stated in MSM and GJ's Trial.
BBM, I'm not making stuff up LOL.

1. William did have shoes on
3. We only know Postie was due to visit Fgm. We don't know if they were friends or whether she did visit.
5. That was only a hypothesis GJ put to PS

I'm sure they've had a close look, but it would be handy to know if they have ruled her out and how.
1. I thought I saw a discussion on here that FM was asked by 000 operator if he had shoes on but she didn't answer, just mentioned a mole on his head. He didn't have shoes on in the photo just before he went missing, so there must be some basis for saying he had put shoes on?
2. Wasn't the visit about a birthday of one or the other? That would be something a friend might do, whether or not she did visit at that time is to be established.
5. The fact that the Crabbs thought they heard the postie and GJ asking PS about whether he was waiting for the postie, gives the impression that it was around the time she would have been expected.

(quote)
Under questioning by his own counsel on Friday, Mr Savage admitted that the death of his wife in 2015, the loss of his brother this year and living alone until recently had taken its toll.

His voice cracking, Mr Savage agreed his wife’s death from cancer had been “very hard” as had his brother Laurie’s death because “him and I were good mates”.

Asked about the many mementos of his wife around his home, which is opposite the house from which William Tyrrell vanished in 2014, Mr Savage again stopped mid-sentence unable to finish and bowed his head.
He also agreed with his lawyer Chris McGorey that compared with five years ago, his memory was “not real good”.
William Tyrrell neighbour breaks down at inquest

1. I thought I saw a discussion on here that FM was asked by 000 operator if he had shoes on but she didn't answer, just mentioned a mole on his head. He didn't have shoes on in the photo just before he went missing, so there must be some basis for saying he had put shoes on?
2. Wasn't the visit about a birthday of one or the other? That would be something a friend might do, whether or not she did visit at that time is to be established.
5. The fact that the Crabbs thought they heard the postie and GJ asking PS about whether he was waiting for the postie, gives the impression that it was around the time she would have been expected.
He had shoes on, they were shown many times . Like little sandal style .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member