Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given FA’s history of threatening witnesses, together with the suggestion of PS being offered a section 61 certificate.. and now the repeat search near the sawmill, it does make me wonder what PS may have seen. IMO
Well he is well and truly away for at least 16 years. Might be more enticing.
Yes.. let’s hope so if that is the case.

I wouldn't be surprised if PS, RD , GO & FA all knew each other....................

There was lots of closed court, who really knows has already given evidence ( by AVL ) ........I wouldn't be surprised if FA has

All IMO of course..........

Excuse my ignorance here, would she have had the authority to have called GJ in first inquest ? And if not why ?

I think her hands were tied to a certain degree?? with criminal charges against GJ & his trial not yet have commenced & no results............it is quite a unique situation really.

GJ certainly made himself available thou.....

Maybe jubes discovered where PS had been visiting and who with . Imo. Who his associates were. Looking beyond the actual abduction timeline. Go Jubes. The connections are mind blowing imo.
Ive missed something??
What are the mind blowing connections???
Omg I’ve been thinking about the message on the tree and how it ties in.. even the little glads jar full of trinkets. Most unusual.. I kind of got a scout vide for some reason... the tree is def something to re visit for more clues
Isnt the message on the tree at stewarts ck? Middle Brother? Which is south of Kendall

I think her hands were tied to a certain degree?? with criminal charges against GJ & his trial not yet have commenced & no results............it is quite a unique situation really.

GJ certainly made himself available thou.....

Well, let's hope that the Coroner calls Jubes to the stand in the next tranche ... hopefully there is no 'police privacy policy' that prevents that from happening.

Even if Jubes testifies in closed court, I feel his testimony will be very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member