Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's hope that the Coroner calls Jubes to the stand in the next tranche ... hopefully there is no 'police privacy policy' that prevents that from happening.

Even if Jubes testifies in closed court, I feel his testimony will be very useful.
Would have been incredibly useful last November !

Well, let's hope that the Coroner calls Jubes to the stand in the next tranche ... hopefully there is no 'police privacy policy' that prevents that from happening.

Even if Jubes testifies in closed court, I feel his testimony will be very useful.

Yep in closed court maybe, I hope so for the sake of William, GJ needs to be heard at the inquest IMO

I think the coroner has probably got the distinct impression that some of the searches may not have been completed properly now that the recent trial has exposed the internal issues in SFR.

Yes, very possible. imo

"The new search comes after the February 14 completion of the trial former detective Gary Jubelin’s trial at the Downing Centre Local Court."
NoCookies | The Australian
FEBRUARY 19, 2020

It would be interesting to know if they have gone back to that area because the last search turned up a tiny trace of something ???
There hasn’t been any information released yet as to what the first search in that area found ...

This is what the Coroner's court had to say about the investigation
(quote)
But Mr Craddock said it “wasn’t appropriate” to investigate an ongoing investigation.

“The focus of the inquest at this stage is on seeking to gather evidence which may produce an answer to the question — What has become of William?,” he said.

“In due course, it may be that there comes a time when it may be appropriate to look at the investigation and the decisions made and whether there were adequate resources assigned and all of those sorts of things but that is really for the future.”

Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame agreed, saying it wasn’t time for a “piecemeal review”.
“My focus is at this point and must remain on finding out what has happened to William,” she said earlier this month.

“That is my primary focus and my greatest hope.

“It is not the time for trying to discover on a piecemeal basis if the investigation went down a wrong track at any time ... because we are still investigating which tracks are possible.”

Missing toddler inquest adjourned until 2020

Yes but GO has given evidence in a closed court and they did work together on occasion...

GO hasn't given evidence in closed court. He is currently part way thru his evidence . The coroner told him he would have to come back. He gave part evidence on the last day in Taree on the 23/8/19.

I'm guessing he will be first up when the inquest resumes in Taree in March...........

I wouldn't be surprised if PS, RD , GO & FA all knew each other....................

There was lots of closed court, who really knows has already given evidence ( by AVL ) ........I wouldn't be surprised if FA has

All IMO of course..........

imo possibly! FA also would have nothing to lose about now ? And something to gain?

GO hasn't given evidence in closed court. He is currently part way thru his evidence . The coroner told him he would have to come back. He gave part evidence on the last day in Taree on the 23/8/19.

I'm guessing he will be first up when the inquest resumes in Taree in March...........
My apologies.... sorry I was sure he had ... so much to remember ....

Would have been incredibly useful last November !
I wonder if last November the Coroner had no clue that a proper handover was not done. I bet the reason given for not calling GJ to the stand (apart from the impending trial and the fact he had been suspended and then resigned) was that a proper handover would have meant it was unnecessary for him to speak.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

It is understood they have been told by the coroner to literally go over old ground as they mount a second search of the area around a sawmill at Herons Creek and the surrounding bush.

A convicted paedophile, who has been named as a person of interest in the three-year-old’s disappearance, was living in a caravan on the sawmill property, on Herons Creek Rd, when William disappeared from his foster grandmother’s home in September 2014.

The search area is about 8km from William’s grandmother’s Kendall home. The paedophile is currently in jail serving a minimum of 16 years after being convicted of 10 counts of sexual misconduct against three children as young as seven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB