Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 233011 Imo he was taken . Kept Alive. Passed across to others Maybe the witness wrote he was saved by Jesus out in the bush. View attachment 233011
Omg I’ve been thinking about the message on the tree and how it ties in.. even the little glads jar full of trinkets. Most unusual.. I kind of got a scout vide for some reason... the tree is def something to re visit for more clues

View attachment 233011 Imo he was taken . Kept Alive. Passed across to others Maybe the witness wrote he was saved by Jesus out in the bush. View attachment 233011
Omg I’ve been thinking about the message on the tree and how it ties in.. even the little glass jar full of trinkets. Most unusual.. I kind of got a scout vide for some reason... the tree is def something to re visit for more clues

if ps was a witness to something, and it resulted in william being found or an arrest, would he be eligible for the million reward?
its a lot of money, just for information, im wondering if people who know something are scared, if a paedophine rings involved thered be several people who know, surely one of them would be tempted?

Anyone know why these videos from months ago now have a date/time of 17 hours ago? (No.2 and no.3)

Does this mean they have been updated?

just curious...

Attachments

• 4C7C8F59-8F8C-45CC-93E9-9C1B04D26812.jpeg
    4C7C8F59-8F8C-45CC-93E9-9C1B04D26812.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 33
Could it be possible that some of the transcripts recently released have revealed information police hadn’t considered? And now that it’s been publicly released, they’re taking it seriously? Hence the new search? IMO

Is this breaking news? Ray Hadley just mentioned on radio 2GB (11.16am 19th Feb) that Police have confirmed there is a search at the moment north of Kendall NSW. He did mention it may be in relation to William. No links yet.
The only info I can find interestingly is on the Daily Telegraph (paywalled but very little info in it). Daily Tele. Who works there?

They are re-searching the Herron's Creek / Mill area on instruction from the Coroner...
From The Daily Telegraph

"It is understood they have been told by the coroner to literally go over old ground as they mount a second search of the area around a sawmill at Herons Creek and the surrounding bush".

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

It appears Frank Abbott might still be in the mix.....????

"The search area is about 8km from William’s grandmother’s Kendall home. The paedophile is currently in jail serving a minimum of 16 years after being convicted of 10 counts of sexual misconduct against three children as young as seven."

"The search area is about 8km from William’s grandmother’s Kendall home. The paedophile is currently in jail serving a minimum of 16 years after being convicted of 10 counts of sexual misconduct against three children as young as seven."
Which is interesting because the search has been instructed by the coroner, but as I understand FA has not yet given evidence at the inquest. IMO

I mentioned FA in one of threads yesterday and I’m sure we’ll hear more about him in the following weeks/months..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap