Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, there's the mulch or wood chip in FGM's driveway. Who left that there? Who was going to use it, given that FGM wasn't well, it's hard to see her gardening? Maybe she had a gardener? Maybe it came from the sawmill? It still looks 'pointy' like it was just delivered. If WT had been in the driveway looking for Daddy, I'm guessing he would have been tempted to run through it.
upload_2020-2-25_12-13-34.png

“Paul Bickford and Tony Jones often went fishing and I can categorically without any fear call bulls*%t on the fact Paul Bickford and Tony Jones were simply ‘acquaintances’,” a statement from the family obtained by the Telegraph reads.

“They were close friends, no doubt about it."

Derek Nicholls - a convicted abuser of young boys who lived in Kendall NSW - refused to answer. He has previously had his premises searched by investigators, and told police that he was in another nearby town at the time of William’s disappearance.
Paedophiles ‘met’ on day William disappeared

if postie delivered the mail earlier that day i wonder what time and if she saw the children playing on their bikes in the driveway and waved hello to fgm, or passed ff driving on his way out to the meeting, we seem to have been hearing a bit more about postie in msm lately, just wondering if her mention is to panic someone into thinking she may have witnessed something?

I have just listened to the latest podcast. I can 100% see why Jubes investigated and questioned PS the way he did. He is a very complex character. I'm sorry but I don't buy his 'grieving old man' act.
I just wonder where he was for 2 hours on the day WT went missing. After years of doing his bushwalk and I assume familiar with the area, it is extremely suspicious that he gets lost on that particular day. For me this is the most telling. I also wonder who he was talking to as picked up on the listening device when he said something to the effect of "don't say anything love". My only thoughts are that hewas talking to Heather and she also knew what happened to WT.

I am also keen to hear about the posties recollection of the day, what she saw, heard etc. And then of course Lyn, the caravan lady. I wonder if she saw PS on the day WT went missing.

All MOO.

A DP was mentioned in MSM as the wife half of husband/wife owners of Buzz Cafe in Laurieton, who were to be called to testify at inquest.

Husband and wife Daniela and Martin Parish, who owned Laurieton’s Cafe Buzz, will be called.
Paedophile to testify at William Tyrrell inquest

However, I'm not sure if that is the same MP who has historical family ties to Herons Creek <modsnip>
That's why I was asking whether DP was female, but as far as I could make out the 2 MPs are different people. I thought they might be related though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then, there's the mulch or wood chip in FGM's driveway. Who left that there? Who was going to use it, given that FGM wasn't well, it's hard to see her gardening? Maybe she had a gardener? Maybe it came from the sawmill? It still looks 'pointy' like it was just delivered. If WT had been in the driveway looking for Daddy, I'm guessing he would have been tempted to run through it.
View attachment 234346
Whether or not FGM did it all herself, she had a strong interest there. Her community involvement had a gardening focus. I think her disagreement with Mr Chapman was on a gardening theme. I imagine she'd be at no loss to find a supplier of routine gardening goods.

I have just listened to the latest podcast. I can 100% see why Jubes investigated and questioned PS the way he did. He is a very complex character. I'm sorry but I don't buy his 'grieving old man' act.
I just wonder where he was for 2 hours on the day WT went missing. After years of doing his bushwalk and I assume familiar with the area, it is extremely suspicious that he gets lost on that particular day. For me this is the most telling. I also wonder who he was talking to as picked up on the listening device when he said something to the effect of "don't say anything love". My only thoughts are that hewas talking to Heather and she also knew what happened to WT.

I am also keen to hear about the posties recollection of the day, what she saw, heard etc. And then of course Lyn, the caravan lady. I wonder if she saw PS on the day WT went missing.

All MOO.
I also assumed he was talking out loud to Heather. Interesting line of thought that he may have been talking out loud to someone else though.

It would be interesting to know if Lyn did confirm seeing him as he claimed to have spent about half an hour with her yet didn't know her name, giving the impression this was the first time he had spoken to her?: Details of ‘deeply troubling’ police grilling of Tyrrell person of interest

Whether or not FGM did it all herself, she had a strong interest there. Her community involvement had a gardening focus. I think her disagreement with Mr Chapman was on a gardening theme. I imagine she'd be at no loss to find a supplier of routine gardening goods.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like a "ute" or "trailer" load. Maybe someone in the neighbourhood had some left over from a project and gave it to her.

Someone made a cryptic post about "DP". There were umpteen responses removed because it became a guessing game in here of just who DP was, like a game of charades. Sorry if some context was lost in the process of removing posts.

Mods try to provide reasons for post removal but are not required to do so. When there are that many posts removed, we don't always have the time to provide individualized explanations.

Please do not discuss removed posts or moderation on the thread. It is against TOS. Such questions need to be addressed via private message to Mods or Admin.

Thanks.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like a "ute" or "trailer" load. Maybe someone in the neighbourhood had some left over from a project and gave it to her.
Or maybe she had a sharing arrangement with members of the community group she had belonged to.

All MOO.
BBM, I find your wording odd because the words act & grieve don't go together. There is no acting in grieving. You either grieve or you don't. And there is no right or wrong way to act when you do grieve. Every person grieves their loss or losses differently depending on the personal relationship they have had with the person who has died, and there are no set rules for that. Any grief counsellor will tell you that and there are many articles you can read up about it as well.
I'm also not sure what you mean by a "complex character"? We really don't know all that much about him only what has been presented in the media. All IMO.

I also wonder if as GJ purports to PS that HS hit WT with her vehicle why the detection dog only scented to the FGM's driveway? Wouldn't the dog also have scented to the road if an injured child had of been laying there? I doubt very much HS would of driven her vehicle up FGM's driveway. Yet the dog only scented within the boundary of FGM's property.

I also wonder if as GJ purports to PS that HS hit WT with her vehicle why the detection dog only scented to the FGM's driveway? Wouldn't the dog also have scented to the road if an injured child had of been laying there? I doubt very much HS would of driven her vehicle up FGM's driveway. Yet the dog only scented within the boundary of FGM's property.
One reason may be that the area was trampled on by all the people helping in the search so scent lost.
Another reason maybe that William was lifted therefore no scent on the ground.

One reason may be that the area was trampled on by all the people helping in the search so scent lost.
Another reason maybe that William was lifted therefore no scent on the ground.
If that was the case then the dog wouldn't of scented the driveway either, IMO.
If someone is hit with a vehicle there would be the screech of brakes and a big panic as well, and someone would of noticed and the vehicle would of had DNA on it too, and possibly a dent.
My son got hit by a car when he was a child, and it was in a residential street so the vehicle wasn't going very fast, and the lady driving the car was beside herself. It also threw my son out of his shoes. Luckily he was only bruised and had a full recovery.

It would be important IF the mulch/wood chips were delivered the morning WT disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax