Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, the abusee does eventually realise that fact, but it is often hard to shake those ingrained feelings. Took me a lot of group therapy to try and do so....
tearyeyed.gif
I’m sad for you Katy. And also so very proud. These perpetrators must not be allowed the power they crave.

So many initials, I’m lost. It’s a pretty common surname.

Last edited:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I do not know if you know who DP is, all I can tell you at this stage is that it is a He and that is the initials of the person that resides or maybe owns the property at <modsnip: removed specific address> Herons Creek Road.

Last edited by a moderator:
A DP was mentioned in MSM as the wife half of husband/wife owners of Buzz Cafe in Laurieton, who were to be called to testify at inquest.

Husband and wife Daniela and Martin Parish, who owned Laurieton’s Cafe Buzz, will be called.
Paedophile to testify at William Tyrrell inquest

However, I'm not sure if that is the same MP who has historical family ties to Herons Creek and who was noted in MSM to have been married in 2011 to a different woman? Does anyone know?

Pastor Martin Parish and his wife Jeanette Alderson purchased the church and began restoration works with a view to using the building as a church again, and a community hall for the benefit of the people of Herons Creek.

Herons Creek restoration a labour of love for new owners

However, there is an MSM article about the cemetery rejuvenation and the published photo seems to indicate that in 2015, the same woman was still in the photo next to MP?
History preserved and restored in Herons Creek: PHOTOS

Interestingly, or not(?), it seems that the website (and all of its sections/pages) where all that prior info about the cemetery upgrade at Heron's Creek Cemetery (where GO was involved in the concrete work(?)) is now defunct:
https://www.heronscreek.com.au/

imo.
No not that DP, DP is male

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
A receipt for Cafe Buzz was tendered to the court, which heard from local milkman Gordon Wiegold in a special country sitting in Taree last week that Mr Spedding had been at the school assembly at the time at which William disappeared - most likely 10.15am, with a potential 10-minute window either way.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/dev...am-tyrrell-investigation-20190826-p52kxq.html

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM x 2. Crabbs heard a car that sounded like postie at about 10:05 . . . IMO it could have been a little earlier; 9:50 or 9:55 would be my guess. Postie hasn't said how much earlier she was running? Is postie in or out for the vehicle heard by Crabbs?

PS was on telephone to his brother 9:59 to 10:07. I understood he made the call from his porch. Could he have missed seeing a vehicle whether postie or another car at 10:05?
BBM
JLZ,
I'm not sure PS made the call from his porch: drsleuth (thread 48, post 276) said he could have been out there because PS had a portable landline phone. But also there's this tweet by @LiaJHarris from the inquest, 20 Aug 2019: "Det Beacroft told the court she believes William disappeared between 10.05am and 10.15am. She is asked if that puts Savage inside making a phone call for a portion of the time she believes he would’ve been abducted. She responds yes." BBM

This is the view from PS's porch/patio:
image.jpeg

- from the video in "Neighbour gives evidence at Tyrrell inquest, as police search area again", 9 News, 20 Aug 2019.
The light-coloured road in the middle, with a light-coloured car parked on it, is the north-south section of Benaroon Drive going up the hill towards where the fire trail starts, past the mailboxes of Nos. 48, 51, and 52. So, if PS was outside at the relevant time, it's at least possible that he might have seen the vehicle that Mr & Mrs C. heard.

I haven't got a coherent theory here but I think TJ's white car wasn't burned out, and he had another car which corresponded to one found burnt in the forest clearing. It was suggested on TV that this was the second parked car, which has been described as grey or silver. The car that turned in the driveway was described as teal (blue-green); I'm not sure whether at some stage it was also described as grey-green, or if that was another car. I couldn't tell from the pictures the original colour of the burnt-out car. A complication is that there were a good many burnt-out cars at that spot and it's possible that more than one was of interest.

Sorry this is so far along from the conversation atm - do IIRC perhaps TJ got rid of his car, or his partner's car, or she did, and forensics missed it for a while? Not sure. I will see if I can find anything about it on my lunch break. The weird thing about the teal car (if it was teal) (maybe blue, maybe green?) is that DN drove a teal car & lived close by. I think he was 80 at the time though - but some 80 year olds can be spritely... then there's also the blue car at Herron's creek & also the blue car seen driven after the blond lady... or were they teal?

Darn, I hit a paywall.

Is this DP person going to be at the March inquest?

[ there still is a continuation of the inquest planned, correct?]
katydid23,

This worked for me: highlighting and copying the URL (the link) in gaeilge's post, then pasting it into a Google search, then clicking on one of the search results. The Australian lets non-subscribers see one sample article.

Sorry this is so far along from the conversation atm - do IIRC perhaps TJ got rid of his car, or his partner's car, or she did, and forensics missed it for a while? Not sure. I will see if I can find anything about it on my lunch break. The weird thing about the teal car (if it was teal) (maybe blue, maybe green?) is that DN drove a teal car & lived close by. I think he was 80 at the time though - but some 80 year olds can be spritely... then there's also the blue car at Herron's creek & also the blue car seen driven after the blond lady... or were they teal?
peekinandy,
What's your source for the info that DN drove a teal car?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member