Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt we’ll hear much it will be f bombs left right and centre! Regardless if he is guilty of anything.

haha likely. Hopefully the judge will pull him into line... he's certainly a character - & he has a dubious alibi, even from his own accounts admitted to the public... he's def strange & all that car business - the burning car etc - WT?

haha likely. Hopefully the judge will pull him into line... he's certainly a character - & he has a dubious alibi, even from his own accounts admitted to the public... he's def strange & all that car business - the burning car etc - WT?
I'm thinking of FFC saying she saw the car again (the car that turned around in Millers' driveway?; and then the car that was retrieved burnt from Middle Brother?) but it was not the man. Does that mean that someone, not TJ, but presumably known to TJ, was driving TJ's car in Benaroon Drive that day?

Last edited:
can someone tell me the posties initials please, i dont have time to search 53 pages in this thread

I'm thinking of FFC saying she saw the car again (the car that turned around in Millers' driveway?; and then the car that was retrieved burnt from Middle Brother?) but it was not the man. Does that mean that someone, not TJ, but presumably known to TJ, was driving TJ's car in Benaroon Drive that day?

I'm not sure I follow. What kind of car, or what colour car, did the FFC see turn in the miller's driveway? I thought the car burnt out was similar to one (white perhaps?) that TJ had access to?

Absolutely,you’re right, I should have said some people not generalised as all. I agree that majority to all of victims of abuse have empathy. So complex. I think for some, possibly those without the means to cope, when feeling blamed there’s a link to shame.

I think there is a link to 'shame' with many victims of childhood abuse because the abusers tend to blame the victims, telling them it's their fault they are being beaten or assaulted because they deserved it, or provoked it or wanted it. It is part of the sick twisted process of abuse. JMO

I think there is a link to 'shame' with many victims of childhood abuse because the abusers tend to blame the victims, telling them it's their fault there are being beaten or assaulted because they deserved it, or provoked it or wanted it. It is part of the sick twisted process of abuse. JMO

True Katyd - but it is often the case (I hope) once the abusee realises the true shame lies with the abuser, then the shame is put where it belongs - with the abuser - hopefully anyway! Complex topic...

Night all ! Looking forward to the 9th...

Yes that's right.

I can't be sure whether that was before or after he was interviewed by GJ about finding the suit. Would you happen to know?

From the podcast.

Call 1.I seen that suit and I went straight home and I rang the police straight away. I did not see it the day before.

Call 2. He thought about it and realised he had seen the white part on the top on the first day. He didn't know what it was until he saw the suit again the next day.

On LD said to daughter. He saw the white bit with the spider the day before he reported it.
yes its that last part i cant shake at all

True Katyd - but it is often the case (I hope) once the abusee realises the true shame lies with the abuser, then the shame is put where it belongs - with the abuser - hopefully anyway! Complex topic...

Night all ! Looking forward to the 9th...
True, the abusee does eventually realise that fact, but it is often hard to shake those ingrained feelings. Took me a lot of group therapy to try and do so....
tearyeyed.gif

I'm not sure I follow. What kind of car, or what colour car, did the FFC see turn in the miller's driveway? I thought the car burnt out was similar to one (white perhaps?) that TJ had access to?
The one the FM saw do the U-turn was a teal older boxy style with spoked wheels … it sounded most like an old Ford LTD......
TJ- burnt out car I'm not sure but others will know definitely ….

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Hi, Jen.D, and welcome.

Is "DP" named in this article (Port Macquarie News, 23 Aug 2019)?

Do you know anything about how the property might have a connection to William's disappearance?
Why might someone from that property go to William's foster grandmother's house?
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got a coherent theory here but I think TJ's white car wasn't burned out, and he had another car which corresponded to one found burnt in the forest clearing. It was suggested on TV that this was the second parked car, which has been described as grey or silver. The car that turned in the driveway was described as teal (blue-green); I'm not sure whether at some stage it was also described as grey-green, or if that was another car. I couldn't tell from the pictures the original colour of the burnt-out car. A complication is that there were a good many burnt-out cars at that spot and it's possible that more than one was of interest.

Car drove 'crazily' day Tyrrell vanished

We’ve also got Palmer and McInally forgot about these guys.
Potential witness seeing a car drive crazily down Batar creek rd.
Sometimes people want to insert themselves into investigations, by pretending to know something, when it turns out they really don't. Just attention-seeking. You see it all the time.

Sometimes people want to insert themselves into investigations, by pretending to know something, when it turns out they really don't. Just attention-seeking. You see it all the time.

good point tinker and whomever posted further above about Daniels case (people positive about seeing blue car and a struggle) Any sightings of cars really could mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024