Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I thought in the Lia's podcast there was mention that the listening devices in PS' house picked up a conversation he had with his daughter where he said that he'd seen the white of the spider on the planted suit?

Yes that's right.

I can't be sure whether that was before or after he was interviewed by GJ about finding the suit. Would you happen to know?

From the podcast.

Call 1.I seen that suit and I went straight home and I rang the police straight away. I did not see it the day before.

Call 2. He thought about it and realised he had seen the white part on the top on the first day. He didn't know what it was until he saw the suit again the next day.

On LD said to daughter. He saw the white bit with the spider the day before he reported it.

There are other men who haven't yet been mentioned by police or the inquest who raise my suspicion more than the named POI's. I'm waiting for the inquest to see if they are called to testify.
Blues Clues,
Are you able to say something about them in a non-specific sort of way? How or why do they raise your suspicion?

I’ve just listened to the latest podcast. IMO Jubelin was so close, so close.i hadn’t known PS had suffered an abusive childhood. The thing with childhood abuse, is shame. Deep rooted shame. For those who cannot heal from their abuse, facing blame and shame is such a trigger that a wall hits and to avoid it lies and more lies anything to block that shame and that trigger. I can see why jubes had concerns for PS well-being. If ps is the perp I can’t see him ever admitting this. He will not put himself in the same box as the perp of his trauma.
the mentioning in the pod cast about the “white spider on the top” is key I can’t see past this. If that was said it’s clear ps saw William the morning of the abduction, no doubt. My heart breaks for William his family and all who loved him.

To me its the white bit the spider...i have follwed for quite sometime and i had no idea there was a white spider on the back of the suit !!!!!!
Clearly from his recorded conversation with his daughter he knew there was a white spider on the back of the top William wore . That’s his undoing . imo he was in the know .

Can anyone give me a link to where it was said postie and FGM were friends, and postie was going to be visiting FGM?

I'm assuming this article isn't subscriber only as I was able to open it just now. I don't recall ever reading in media that FGM and the postie were friends.

Two days before William disappeared, the court heard, the “post lady” was due to visit William’s foster nana on Benaroon Drive where William was staying when he went missing.

NoCookies | The Australian

Ms Kite
There is a transcript of a conversation between GJ and PS on Nov 3rd 2017 about a white top/white t-shirt and the Spider man suit which adds more detail to what's in the podcast. It's in this link but I believe it's subscriber only sorry.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Thank you Blues Clues for the link. I have recently become a subscriber so can view the transcript. I'm really not sure how the timing of the phone calls, listening device intercepts and the interview fit together to be honest.

Perhaps someone who knows that area can advise if the recent bushfires went through those areas & may perhaps have cleared / make searching easier ? Also could potentially destroy evidence but who knows .... Just my thoughts ...

The recent fires didn't go through the sawmill area in Herons creek or search areas but was close and to the back of it (second-hand info sorry I cant be more specific)

NSW Rural Fire Service

upload_2020-2-23_9-50-29.png

The postie's delivery time on 12 Sep 2014: earlier than normal, and before PS returned home from his morning walk.

(16:06)
Lia Harris: "The post woman delivered the mail around ten or ten-thirty each morning, which is the time that William disappeared on September 12, 2014. And the court heard: on that particular morning she had delivered the mail earlier than she normally did. And when she did that [PS] was on his bushwalk, so he wouldn't necessarily have been aware that she had already delivered the mail that morning."
- transcribed by me from "Was it an accident?" Where's William Tyrrell? podcast, 21 Feb 2020 (I listen to Apple podcasts but can't work out what the link would be, so here's the acast page instead)

PS's morning walk time:
From the inquest hearing at Taree, 20 Aug 2019, with thanks to UndiscoveredTruth for posting the tweets on WebSleuths:

@LiaJHarris: [PS] told the court he set off for his morning walk almost every morning, sometime between 6am and 6.30am. (thread 43, post 1738)

@LiaJHarris: The court heard his daily walk took about two hours. (thread 43, post 1738)

@LiaJHarris: The court heard [PS] told police he got back from his morning walk about 8.50am on the day William went missing. (thread 43, post 1739)

There are other men who haven't yet been mentioned by police or the inquest who raise my suspicion more than the named POI's. I'm waiting for the inquest to see if they are called to testify.

Have these men been investigated and kept out of MSM? If they raise more suspicion to you than any of the others then I am quite concerned...:(

I'm assuming this article isn't subscriber only as I was able to open it just now. I don't recall ever reading in media that FGM and the postie were friends.

Two days before William disappeared, the court heard, the “post lady” was due to visit William’s foster nana on Benaroon Drive where William was staying when he went missing.

NoCookies | The Australian
I just made the assumption they were friends. Could also be they were in a community group together and as FGM was to be moving it was a handover of community jobs. It was just a guess.

The postie's delivery time on 12 Sep 2014: earlier than normal, and before PS returned home from his morning walk.

Lia Harris: "The post woman delivered the mail around ten or ten-thirty each morning, which is the time that William disappeared on September 12, 2014. And the court heard: on that particular morning she had delivered the mail earlier than she normally did. And when she did that [PS] was on his bushwalk, so he wouldn't necessarily have been aware that she had already delivered the mail that morning."
- transcribed by me from "Was it an accident?" Where's William Tyrrell? podcast, 21 Feb 2020 (I listen to Apple podcasts but can't work out what the link would be, so here's the acast page instead)

PS's morning walk time:
From the inquest hearing at Taree, 20 Aug 2019, with thanks to UndiscoveredTruth for posting the tweets on WebSleuths:

@LiaJHarris: [PS] told the court he set off for his morning walk almost every morning, sometime between 6am and 6.30am. (thread 43, post 1738)

@LiaJHarris: The court heard his daily walk took about two hours. (thread 43, post 1738)

@LiaJHarris: The court heard [PS] told police he got back from his morning walk about 8.50am on the day William went missing. (thread 43, post 1739)

I wonder how long he had been doing this before WT went missing and when he started going for 2 hour walks leading up to WT.

It is quite a long time to be out walking in bush.

Good that people keep active of course and fit. It is just a long time.

Did he do the exact same thing each morning? Or break it up with different walks on and off?

When I do a 45 min - hour's walk I alternate different directions (on the streets one day one direction, along the river the next day, another side town the next, part bush another day) just to break it up.

Have these men been investigated and kept out of MSM? If they raise more suspicion to you than any of the others then I am quite concerned...:(

They could have been investigated and ruled out which is why I don't want to give identifying information. They could also be POI's we haven't yet heard about. They may not get a mention at the inquest but still not be ruled out.

I hold myself back from fixating on any one person as Harriet Grahame's words ring loudly in my ear "this is the tip of the iceberg".

I just made the assumption they were friends. Could also be they were in a community group together and as FGM was to be moving it was a handover of community jobs. It was just a guess.

Was she due to visit though? I can't tell from the way it was reported.

I try to keep in mind that as part of his strategy GJ was hypothesising and putting theories and scenarios to Savage to see how he reacted. Is this what this was or is it factually what happened?

Your assumption is logical if she was actually due to visit.

(snip)
(snip)
PS's morning walk time:

BBM

Ok, this makes it sound as if the postie had already been and gone by 8.50am, which would make her between 1hr10min - 1hr40mins earlier than usual?

PS' morning walk, even if he started at the later time of 6.30am, took 2hrs20mins (not 2hrs). However, if he started out at the earlier time of 6am and took the 2hrs he stated, he would have been back at 8am.

Apparently, on this particular day, by coincidence, both the postie and PS deviated from their usual routine.

(I can't help thinking that if the postie had wanted to avoid PS, she should have delivered mail at that earlier hour and there would have been no problem, as he would have still been on his morning walk).

I think we also have to wait and see from the previous inquest if the timeline of when the last photos of WT are correct or not from forensic examination of them per BD's lawyer? Police couldn't explain why it was altered with a 2 hour difference. Hopefully that will be dealt with at the next phase of the inquest to clarify for the coroner? As the coroner did feel it needed and was important to know that discrepency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024