Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This FA mystery man is still bugging me.. I’ve read in previous threads that he was sentenced to 16yrs but I’m not so sure about that.. something about fa that screams “ priest “... does anyone know much about what’s involved in a police department having its own Chaplin?

I'm pretty sure that Police do have associated chaplins.

EDITED: not that I'm suggesting that FA was one!!

This FA mystery man is still bugging me.. I’ve read in previous threads that he was sentenced to 16yrs but I’m not so sure about that.. something about fa that screams “ priest “... does anyone know much about what’s involved in a police department having its own Chaplin?
Abbott means head of the monastery.
In this book, he is referred to as Frank Friar. Shot
Friar means religious priest.
Maybe this is where you are getting priest from?

e337e6b1666d79ed2b16245dafe07fd0-645648.jpg

William Tyrrell: Convicted Paedophile New Key Person Of Interest

This is a picture of the caravan FA lived in, just rehashing stuff, but wow, he sounds like a good candidate. His poor neighbours, he was one sick individual! He's 78 now and has a long sentence ahead, I'm sure he'd strike a deal if he could. IIRC, a poster said he couldn't drive or didn't have a vehicle? Did anyone drive him round that day up the trail to the bush, searching for junk? Then, there'd be two involved, one would talk, imo. Waiting to hear what he's got to say in March.

Hundreds of people have been dubbed "persons of interest" during the investigation and a case detective admitted during the inquest there's "a very low standard to meet in order to become a person of interest".

Counsel assisting the coroner Gerard Craddock SC in August stressed that any suggestion those called to give evidence were suspects was "simply wrong".
"This is an inquest and not a criminal trial," he said.

Fresh search in William Tyrrell case

Well, that's interesting to know.

e337e6b1666d79ed2b16245dafe07fd0-645648.jpg

William Tyrrell: Convicted Paedophile New Key Person Of Interest

This is a picture of the caravan FA lived in, just rehashing stuff, but wow, he sounds like a good candidate. His poor neighbours, he was one sick individual! He's 78 now and has a long sentence ahead, I'm sure he'd strike a deal if he could. IIRC, a poster said he couldn't drive or didn't have a vehicle? Did anyone drive him round that day up the trail to the bush, searching for junk? Then, there'd be two involved, one would talk, imo. Waiting to hear what he's got to say in March.

he def is a good candidate! possible murderer, possible bestiality - definitely a child abuser (convicted). <modsnip: no MSM to substantiate> ... not sure where that originated - it may come out at the inquest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone provide a link to a photo of Frank Abbott please?
i just searched fa former priest and got images of former prime minister ta who used to be a priest, could be why you associate the name?
sorry, this is in reference to christ74s post
Good insight..
My searches have been more towards priests convicted around that time in that area for similar offences and similar ages.. there are 3 in particular that tick each box.. 1 of them being a police chaplain at one point, in fact up until the day of his arrest back in 2015.. purely speculating of course but the similarities are uncanny so are the pictures of the faces

Abbott means head of the monastery.
In this book, he is referred to as Frank Friar. Shot
Friar means religious priest.
Maybe this is where you are getting priest from?
Yes and priest seems to fit his description of a man who wasn’t married or no longer married, lives on his own, appears to have no family (children),.. just thinking out aloud

May not having been wearing any in last pic as sitting on veranda drawing/playing.. most likely put shoes on before playing in the yard when wearing shoes would be better
I looked and looked for shoes and couldn't find any. With the new photos off the phone and a picture of the shoes, I have now found them!

I took a look at Google Maps to see what the route could be IF the Herons Creek Rd property was important.

Interesting to say the least.

Benaroon to Herons Creek Rd is 10 mins drive, and the route not only goes past Laurel St (where RC reported seeing what he allegedly saw) but goes over Logans Crossing Bridge over the Camden Haven River.

Are we close to answers? IMO

Hey everyone,

Members can NOT copy images or articles from behind a paywall. Not only is it a WS violation, it is illegal..

No direct quotes or images. You may paraphrase only, and provide a link so that if someone has a subscription, they can read it for themselves. The whole concept behind paywall is to profit from the content, so subscribers cannot provide it to others for free.

Last edited:
What’s the significance of the little dog again ?
I'm wondering if a mischievous person saw the commotion about it on WS and gave an anonymous tip. That property is not the big sawmill we took to have been the site of the previous search.

If they (a) find something there relevant to William, and (b) tie that in with my other preposterous suspect, a former sandy-haired man, living in the opposite direction, I'm opening shop as a psychic.

I'm wondering if a mischievous person saw the commotion about it on WS and gave an anonymous tip. That property is not the big sawmill we took to have been the site of the previous search.

If they (a) find something there relevant to William, and (b) tie that in with my other preposterous suspect, a former sandy-haired man, living in the opposite direction, I'm opening shop as a psychic.

Former sandy haired man? He had sandy hair before, or was of previous interest before..??

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like every time the press or police or ...hone in on a particular person, everybody starts to question n cross examine their thoughts and ideas and then POOF out they come with another story that makes you question n cross examine yourself and then POOF over n over again.. is this intentional for behind the scene purposes or does nobody who represents this case actually have any idea what they’re doing or who they’re looking for??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member