Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think if there was a search party out, that he would mention it there & then - that night - about what he saw that morning? Seems odd... IMO. Or perhaps, at that stage there wasn't a mention, or knowledge (within his family group) - that the missing toddler was wearing a spider man suit - so he might not have raised it at the time, but you'd think he would raise it with someone when he did hear about the suit, which would have been within days? MOO
Didn't Chapman state that he saw it on the news that same night though? (Sep 12th)

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mr Connell’s wife Kathleen is now in the witness box. Ron Chapman is her uncle. She is also recalling their movements on September 12, 2014. She recalls the “old ute” which hit the sign that morning being driven by a man in a “cowboy hat”.
Hit a sign? should be some paint transfer...?? Hope so!

Well Chapman is losing more credibility with me, now we discover he didn’t even mention what he saw, to his relations who were staying with him that day.
Even if there weren’t many people at the club that night, you’d think the news of a small boy missing nearby would be a topic of discussion

Doesn't look like Mr Chapman is a reliable witness. The memory came flooding back to him but I would question his certainty it was William, a boy he'd never met, and hair colour of female driver and vehicle colour and type. He's remembered an incident and filled in the blanks with news coverage details, that's why the cops like a statement asap, if possible.

Well Chapman is losing more credibility with me, now we discover he didn’t even mention what he saw, to his relations who were staying with him that day.
Even if there weren’t many people at the club that night, you’d think the news of a small boy missing nearby would be a topic of discussion
Especially since the missing boy and resulting searches were the very reason for the club being rather empty that night. imo.

Going way back to first or second tranche.... Did McInnally report a white ute or a white sedan ???? With ???? something being pushed down in the passenger side footwell ...

Edit to add there are so many cars its hard to keep track.... and have we heard of a white ute before????
White sedan definitely.... Owen as example ... trying to think of ute???

Last edited:
What a coincidence that people from the same family would see two separate and totally different suspicious cars and people, at roughly the same time as a little boy went missing! What's the odds?

I don't understand. Did the niece & nephew in law of Chapman see different vehicles hit the post?

Edit - niece & nephew in law - rather than daughter & son in law

Going way back to first or second tranche.... Did McInnally report a white ute or a white sedan ???? With ???? something being pushed down in the passenger side footwell ...

Edit to add there are so many cars its hard to keep track.... and have we heard of a white ute before????
White sedan definitely.... Owen as example ... trying to think of ute???
At the inquest McInally denied the version that he saw someone pushing something down into the footwell. Anyway I'm more interested in the toolbox as possibly containing William, and the old man with thick-rimmed glasses. Does Abbott or Jones wear glasses for driving?

I don't understand. Did the niece & nephew in law of Chapman see different vehicles hit the post?

Edit - niece & nephew in law - rather than daughter & son in law

and in two different locations, from what I interpreted it to mean. Mr Chapman outside his house, the Connells after leaving cemetery on their way to the paper shop.

At the inquest McInally denied the version that he saw someone pushing something down into the footwell. Anyway I'm more interested in the toolbox as possibly containing William, and the old man with thick-rimmed glasses. Does Abbott or Jones wear glasses for driving?
Abbott wears glasses because he removed them when asked if he had a question for a witness. What I've been trying to ascertain, can he not drive or he doesn't own a vehicle?

Abbott wears glasses because he removed them when asked if he had a question for a witness. What I've been trying to ascertain, can he not drive or he doesn't own a vehicle?
They sound like reading glasses, if he removed them to speak. I believe he can drive because there was the story of him giving a lift to a woman and child.

I think possibly he can drive but doesn't own a car??? Because he walked everywhere it was assumed he couldn't drive...or possibly the media wanted us to believe that???

Didn't he drive to Mrs Rowley's antique shop trying to sell her goods???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper