Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Mr Parish told the court Abbott went to their house a couple of times, once to “look after our dogs” and another to help them in the garden. He’s asked if he was aware of him being charged with a child sex offence and he told the court he was.

bet he regrets the dog minding episode now... :(

Going way back to first or second tranche.... Did McInnally report a white ute or a white sedan ???? With ???? something being pushed down in the passenger side footwell ...

Edit to add there are so many cars its hard to keep track.... and have we heard of a white ute before????
White sedan definitely.... Owen as example ... trying to think of ute???

One volunteer found blood near a road on the afternoon of the fifth day of searching. Sen Const Rowley was approached by a woman.

"She told us a male in a white ute had been sitting off the side (of the road) watching the actions of police around the 'blood find' for about 15 minutes," the officer said. BBM
Early clues in Tyrrell search revealed

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

The court heard Mr Parish and his wife continue to support Abbott. He is asked if he “accepts those jury verdicts as properly reflecting guilt on his part of those sexual offences against young children” and he responded “I have difficulty with that”
Has “difficulty with that“... seriously???

O/T - my apologies to anyone if I did not reply to direct quotes etc - have been away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo