Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They sound like reading glasses, if he removed them to speak. I believe he can drive because there was the story of him giving a lift to a woman and child.
Could wear bifocals? I wonder if any of our court watches noticed if they're thick rimmed? He was small on the screen, might not have been visible though.
I think possibly he can drive but doesn't own a car??? Because he walked everywhere it was assumed he couldn't drive...or possibly the media wanted us to believe that???

Didn't he drive to Mrs Rowley's antique shop trying to sell her goods???

Thanks, my memory is shot, lol!

I feel like the coroner has ordered the appearance of POIs as witnesses from least to most likely suspect.
Yes agree ... like they are telling a story .... and gathering what appears like superfluous information ... small tidbits of identifying information that could catch someone out without them realizing it IYKWIM

Yes agree ... like they are telling a story .... and gathering what appears like superfluous information ... small tidbits of identifying information that could catch someone out without them realizing it IYKWIM
I also think it's about getting as much heard as possible before the coroner maybe finding herself in the position where she has to adjourn the inquest and recommend that police look at laying charges against an indicated person.

I also think it's about getting as much heard as possible before the coroner maybe finding herself in the position where she has to adjourn the inquest and recommend that police look at laying charges against an indicated person.
With what evidence? So far in this case as GJ has stated at his Trial, No Forensics /DNA or witnesses = no arrests in 5 + years IMO.

With what evidence? So far in this case as GJ has stated at his Trial, No Forensics /DNA or witnesses = no arrests in 5 + years IMO.
It may well be unlikely, but it may have seemed unlikely at the beginning of Daniel Morcombe's inquest too. I'm just suggesting the coroner estimated relative probabilities at the outset and arranged for the POI witnesses to appear in a particular order accordingly.

Yes true K .... But we can only pray that by the end of this week that something is revealed ..... and hope that they have found some evidence in the latest searches...
If Abbott is innocent.....???? and he knows where there was a "smell" I don't know why he wont take Police to the location to search.... if he is innocent, they wont find any of his DNA etc.... unless he is too smart to leave any .... ??
He could rule himself out.... IF he is totally innocent.....
IMO

Yes true K .... But we can only pray that by the end of this week that something is revealed ..... and hope that they have found some evidence in the latest searches...
If Abbott is innocent.....???? and he knows where there was a "smell" I don't know why he wont take Police to the location to search.... if he is innocent, they wont find any of his DNA etc.... unless he is too smart to leave any .... ??
IMO

Yes, telling people about the smell and that it wasn't an animal is a bit suss. If anything is found, it will probably be enough to incriminate him. If not.....

IMO
FA and “totally innocent” don’t seem to fit in the same sentence together.. IMO

Yes, telling people about the smell and that it wasn't an animal is a bit suss. If anything is found, it will probably be enough to incriminate him. If not.....
Isn't he meant to give testimony this week? Hopefully he will be asked about what he allegedly stated was the difference between the smell of a dead animal compared to a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1