Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geoff Owen made two calls to fgm house , one the day before William arrived, and one the morning William went missing.
However FM missed his call.
He was eager to get to get around to the house it seems.
If FA is involved, it has to be threw GO.
Yep I agree , or other way around

FM claims that she saw the white station wagon and the grey sedan , parked across the road once at around 7;30am , then again around 9am ( not sure of the correct time) then the teal green sedan when , outside playing with the kids.
Would the abductors make themselves that obvious??

Geoff Owen made two calls to fgm house , one the day before William arrived, and one the morning William went missing.
yes and if he was paying for advert that morning,that puts the time abt right

FM claims that she saw the white station wagon and the grey sedan , parked across the road once at around 7;30am , then again around 9am ( not sure of the correct time) then the teal green sedan when , outside playing with the kids.

Well, not likely if the intention was to abduct.

However, there is the view from GJ that the abduction was not planned, so you have to think it was opportunistic, in which case there would not have been any reason to hide prior to taking WT.

I agree, but I am keeping an open mind to the possibility of a connection to the biological family through TJ. Highly unlikely, but nothing is impossible with this case!

Idiots that got lucky that day.

According to the inquest it was the day before. According to CO it was on the day.

Believe what you will.

What I don’t understand is that if FA, TJ or any of the other unsavoury characters that have been mentioned had anything to do with Williams disappearance, why nobody has come forward and dobbed each other in for the million dollar reward. They all sound as if they would stab each other in the back to make a few dollars.
My guesses are threats to expose other crimes known to others but not known to police, threats to harm the snitch or their family, considering this probably isn’t their first crime they would have enough of a reputation to think they would follow through with threats. Or they’re involved in some way. Or it would expose more people not involved but criminals if for example they’re the outsiders in a very powerful paedofile ring. Or they just honestly couldn’t give 2 flips..

I wonder if fgm or other female told GO the day before that they were expecting the kids etc etc and GO some how mentioned it to FA
Very possible. Kendall sounds like the type of place where everyone knows everyone’s business. FGM could have told shop keepers, neighbours etc that she was expecting her daughter and family. There were also Williams case manager in Sydney and others. I still believe that William was targeted.

For anyone who was at the inquest: were there any further details about the woman and child, or the vehicle, or the trip??

Was Ms Northam asked about any of this yesterday? Had her husband talked to her about it?

It seems like an incredible development if there's any chance the child might be William.
Yes, she said the same story as ER said today , that "Dooley" told her that FA took a woman & child to Tamworth & that the "*advertiser censored*," didn't pay. Nothing about the car..........

Yes, she said the same story as ER said today , that "Dooley" told her that FA took a woman & child to Tamworth & that the "*advertiser censored*," didn't pay. Nothing about the car..........
As i am not in AU..early on their were reports of a women and a child standing by a black car i think..would that sighting connect to this Tamworth area at all..i might not have that correct,but something along those lines..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo