Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kendall Showground is home to the annual Camden Haven Show as well as regular Community and Equestrian events as well as many other activities.
-.-
In support of Kendall Showground Camden Haven Show Society
Short-term Camping (Overnight to 4 nights maximum)
-.-
The Show ground facilities are available for hire at reasonable rates.
Accommodation is also available for riders and their horses.
-.-
We are proud to be associated with the following Community Groups and Organisations who are licensed to use and who greatly contribute to our Kendall Showground facility.
2020 Show Information

What if RP did indeed meet FA at the shed behind the school, but a woman (white shirt/blonde hair/bundled on top of head/plump) took WT from FA, drove with him in the back seat and passed witness RC's home.

Who the man is, wearing a cowboy hat (in a car??), who drove behind the woman, I don't know yet.

RP perhaps met with FA behind the school and drove another way to a certain meeting point, where the woman would have been waiting.

It hasn't to be 100% true, what RP said to police.

If it was the truth for 80/90%, it would be fine enough.

Maybe, RP didn't want to include the woman for unknown purposes. Speculation only and MOO.

Does it make sense?

Hi FG, and thanks for your thoughts.
Sadly it seems our ‘sane & healthy brains’ aren’t wire’d to that required to understand the behaviour of the ‘misfit / inhuman predators who seem to be populating our society.
(IMO, they should all be rounded up & shipped off-shore to enjoy each other’s company but guess that’s because I Personally see value in my taxes going Good rather than Evil )

I hope you don’t mind my ‘spacing’ - just so I could understand each of your comments individually.

I though ‘OK’ re your suggestion of FA taking William to Shed near school to meet RP, and I also thought ‘OK’ blonde etc female could come in here - but then I got confused.

Does the trip 300 km north from that Shed, necessitate travelling past RC’s ?

Thanks again & just my wondering.

The Kendall Showground is home to the annual Camden Haven Show as well as regular Community and Equestrian events as well as many other activities.
-.-
In support of Kendall Showground Camden Haven Show Society
Short-term Camping (Overnight to 4 nights maximum)
-.-
The Show ground facilities are available for hire at reasonable rates.
Accommodation is also available for riders and their horses.
-.-
We are proud to be associated with the following Community Groups and Organisations who are licensed to use and who greatly contribute to our Kendall Showground facility.

2020 Show Information

What if RP did indeed meet FA at the shed behind the school, but a woman (white shirt/blonde hair/bundled on top of head/plump) took WT from FA, drove with him in the back seat and passed witness RC's home.

Who the man is, wearing a cowboy hat (in a car??), who drove behind the woman, I don't know yet.

RP perhaps met with FA behind the school and drove another way to a certain meeting point, where the woman would have been waiting.

It hasn't to be 100% true, what RP said to police.

If it was the truth for 80/90%, it would be fine enough.

Maybe, RP didn't want to include the woman for unknown purposes. Speculation only and MOO.

Does it make sense?

Sadly it seems our ‘sane & healthy brains’ aren’t wire’d to that required to understand the behaviour of the ‘misfit / inhuman predators who seem to be populating our society.
(IMO, they should all be rounded up & shipped off-shore to enjoy each other’s company but guess that’s because I Personally see value in my taxes going Good rather than Evil )

I hope you don’t mind my ‘spacing’ - just so I could understand each of your comments individually.

I though ‘OK’ re your suggestion of FA taking William to Shed near school to meet RP, and I also thought ‘OK’ blonde etc female could come in here - but then I got confused.

If RC said the truth (and I believe him), a car with little spider man had passed his home. So I think, it is possibly, both deceased RP and RC, are right resp. almost right with their statements and it has to be ONE story in contrast to 2 different stories, which don't match. MOO
ETA: One car with blonde woman and WT. One car with RP and FA. Driving different directions, but meeting at some point. Because a woman is involved as a driver, it would make sense the meeting point being the caravan park, where a middle old couple lived at the time and the crying of a child was heard sometime. Don't know, where this caravan park is. From there FA and the woman and a child may have driven "north" or to Tamworth, RP as an additional passenger or not. - I'm guessing only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dying man said he drove 'best mate' and William Tyrrell 300km from home, inquest told

So what RP has confessed about driving FA and WT to Tamworth.

Interesting that there is the direct route from Kendall via Loggans Crossing Rd at the school all the way on to Herron's Ck Rd, Passed the Saw Mill where FA lived at the time and on to Tamworth.

I know that TJ and FA maintain they did not know each other at the time but don't these pedos mostly know about each other and group together in small towns? What if TJ picked up William that morning with FA in the car? Do we know what time RP was supposed to pick up FA from the shed behind the school? I cannot find a road behind the school or a shed? Unless they drove in the school and they mean a shed out back? I am not convinced FA and TJ did not know each other previously.

View attachment 239556
Can you show me the caravan park, which played a role in case WT?

If RC said the truth (and I believe him), a car with little spider man had passed his home. So I think, it is possibly, both deceased RP and RC, are right resp. almost right with their statements and it has to be ONE story in contrast to 2 different stories, which don't match. MOO
ETA: One car with blonde woman and WT. One car with RP and FA. Driving different directions, but meeting at some point. Because a woman is involved as a driver, it would make sense the meeting point being the caravan park, where a middle old couple lived at the time and the crying of a child was heard sometime. Don't know, where this caravan park is. From there FA and the woman and a child may have driven "north" or to Tamworth, RP as an additional passenger or not. - I'm guessing only.
The Haven caravan park at Laurieton
'Child crying': police swoop on caravan park
a 16 min, 12.5 km drive from benaroon drive kendall,
the ocean drive route quickest

Last edited:
Benaroon Drive is very close to the showgrounds. The showgrounds are becoming very interesting to me.
Goodness knows what went on down there, knowing some of the people who hung out there.

Also a men's shed back then. Camden haven showground is the Kendall showground (at least it is now and I assume back then)

KENDALL MEN'S SHED
16-11-2014 Scott Hastings

Please click read more to read about this wonderful community organization. The Kendall Men's Shed most importantly is providing a safe and happy environment where men from all walks of life can meet and work together. It is also a place where men can chat and generally look after each other. Thanks to Paul Baron for information and photos.

The Kendall Men's Shed Inc.

The Kendall Men's Shed (KMS) was started in early 2009 when 5 men local to Kendall canvassed the local community to raise enough money to buy paint that was to be used to rejuvenate the Kendall Post Office. They then decided that they should start a Men's Shed in Kendall. A large shed was donated by a generous gentleman, Grant Page, and this was dismantled and erected at its present site in the corner of the Camden Haven Showgrounds by the then small group of approx. 30 members. Thus the Kendall Men's Shed was born and the shed was officially opened by Peter Besseling on 13th August 2011.

We continue to support the local community whenever we can in the form of hosting Bar-B-Qs for schools or public events or helping out people that may be frail and unable to do certain tasks around their homes.

At present we have over a hundred members. There are varied skills among the members which include carpenters, builders, fitters and turners, farmers, office workers, policemen, wood cutters, truck drivers, engineers, mechanics, handymen, and the list goes on. Especially if your special skill is 'all round nice guy' you are very welcome.

The Shed is open 2 days a week with Tuesday being our main day. We usually have 25 to 40 members turning up on a Tuesday and approx. 20 to 25 onThursay mornings. There is a small annual membership fee with new member being asked to fill out an application form so that we have their address, phone numbers and an emergency contact. The members are free to work on their own projects if they wish or they can help out with whatever other members are involved with.

(You will need to view below link under cached)
https://www.heronscreek.com.au › news › kendall-mens-shed

http://www.kendall.org.au/Chronicle/Volume_11_issue_9.pdf

Remembering that several would be out and about that morning at the community centre paying bills and whatnot.

Surely others saw something more that day?

THURSDAY ‘The Meeting Place’ Kendall Community Centre. Morning teas/ lunches served 9am - 2.00pm - Plus Kendall Veggie Bazaar at Kendall Community Centre. Phone 6559 0055 for details. Kendall Mens Shed 8am-12noon

I wonder if GO, FA, RP, PS, RD or TJ were members of the Mens shed? Looking for links to each other only. Seems to be some trades work done through the shed and both FA and GO did maintenance work.

MENS MOVEMENTS IN KENDALL
Ladies, if your G>O>M (grumpy old man) has worn out his retirement welcome at home send him to us on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and we will shatter his self esteem, and improve his demeanour.

Although we have a committee, our shed is owned and run by its members, we are not a business, we are a group of old fellows getting together and having fun. We have a membership of about 70 and an active group of about 50, in a volunteer organisation such a figure is pretty much unique. So what do we do, well mostly its exactly what we want to do, if you need a chat, chat, if you want to watch, watch, if you want to learn then we have someone to teach you. But we still achieve.

I wonder if GO, FA, RP, PS, RD or TJ were members of the Mens shed? Looking for links to each other only. Seems to be some trades work done through the shed and both FA and GO did maintenance work.

MENS MOVEMENTS IN KENDALL
Ladies, if your G>O>M (grumpy old man) has worn out his retirement welcome at home send him to us on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and we will shatter his self esteem, and improve his demeanour.

Although we have a committee, our shed is owned and run by its members, we are not a business, we are a group of old fellows getting together and having fun. We have a membership of about 70 and an active group of about 50, in a volunteer organisation such a figure is pretty much unique. So what do we do, well mostly its exactly what we want to do, if you need a chat, chat, if you want to watch, watch, if you want to learn then we have someone to teach you. But we still achieve.

most definitely. I’m not sure about PS TJ but there are many pictures on the internet that connect FA RP MP possibly GO to Kendall Men’s Club and Herons Creek Heritage Trail and Community group. And these pictures go back some years too. Instagram and FB and even google are good avenues to explore

Attachments

• 3220196B-574E-404E-86AA-E06075A4A89E.jpeg
    3220196B-574E-404E-86AA-E06075A4A89E.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 47
The picture of the cars particularly the iridescent blue 6 cylinder sedan (like the one RC describes seeing that day) was taken July 2014 from an event for the Herons Creek Heritage Trail. There are more pics from that day with a few people we discussing atm.
I often wonder if the cars RC claims to have seen with William in the back actually did drive past his house just not on that morning as he recalls. Maybe he saw them a few days later

The picture of the cars particularly the iridescent blue 6 cylinder sedan (like the one RC describes seeing that day) was taken July 2014 from an event for the Herons Creek Heritage Trail. There are more pics from that day with a few people we discussing atm.
I often wonder if the cars RC claims to have seen with William in the back actually did drive past his house just not on that morning as he recalls. Maybe he saw them a few days later
I can't imagine, WT being in that Kendall area for one hour longer than required. Much too risky, I think. AND: Why should he have been wearing still his spider man suit a few days later? All citizens were searching for a little boy in a spider man costume. MOO

most definitely. I’m not sure about PS TJ but there are many pictures on the internet that connect FA RP MP possibly GO to Kendall Men’s Club and Herons Creek Heritage Trail and Community group. And these pictures go back some years too. Instagram and FB and even google are good avenues to explore
Daniel J. H*ld*m (girl in suitcase) comes to mind, if looking at a pic, taken at an auto show .... :(:mad:

I can't imagine, WT being in that Kendall area for one hour longer than required. Much too risky, I think. AND: Why should he have been wearing still his spider man suit a few days later? All citizens were searching for a little boy in a spider man costume. MOO
Initial report and search was for a little boy lost. Almost the entire town were searching inch by inch in that forest looking for William. We still don’t know where FA was that morning and if he participated in the search. I think for someone who is from that small town to slip away that day would look awfully suspicious especially with a rap sheet like FA’s and knowing that would put them on the top of the list for questioning: with so many locals attention on the line search perhaps that gave the abductor/s a couple of days up their sleeve. As for the blue car I’m not sure if it’s connected to FA or to someone else in the community who he knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper