Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW...so many possible suspects in such a quaint little village...
shakeshead.gif

I'm still looking sideways at F Abbot though...
evil4.gif
It is such a pretty little town. I remember going to the markets there n a Sunday as a kid at the school and enjoying the park by the river whilst chewing the aniseed lollies handmade from the markets. So hard to believe such a beautiful town is full of so many dirty dark characters.

The court heard one of Jones’ neighbours was Frank Abbott’s son-in-law, but Jones told the court they didn’t know each other back then, later crossing paths in jail. Abbott is also a person of interest in the case.

..so this means Mickey blue eyes met TJ in prison..i wonder what he was in for
Was TJ maybe referring to not knowing FA back then?

Dying man said he drove 'best mate' and William Tyrrell 300km from home, inquest told

So what RP has confessed about driving FA and WT to Tamworth.

Interesting that there is the direct route from Kendall via Loggans Crossing Rd at the school all the way on to Herron's Ck Rd, Passed the Saw Mill where FA lived at the time and on to Tamworth.

I know that TJ and FA maintain they did not know each other at the time but don't these pedos mostly know about each other and group together in small towns? What if TJ picked up William that morning with FA in the car? Do we know what time RP was supposed to pick up FA from the shed behind the school? I cannot find a road behind the school or a shed? Unless they drove in the school and they mean a shed out back? I am not convinced FA and TJ did not know each other previously.

upload_2020-3-21_20-25-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-21_20-15-3.png
    upload_2020-3-21_20-15-3.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 17
  • upload_2020-3-21_20-15-12.png
    upload_2020-3-21_20-15-12.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 17
Thanks Tinker

I do question the validity of RC's sighting of WT after this tranche of the inquest.
He didn't mention it to his family for a year!
And after hearing Ms Lee testify, and her saying her son was in fact in his Spiderman suit that day. And when she was asked if it was possible her child was unrestrained her answer was not a clear NO.
So I may be wrong, but the credibility of RC's testimony is now, IMO, questionable.

JMO

I have to agree, so many conflicting parts now after the latest inquest.

I wanted to read the evidence in sequence rather than just single tweets which seemed to leave us a bit disjointed.

I also did a couple of searches for common words. For example, the word boy(s) is repeated 22 times. I suppose when the story is about a missing boy, you would expect it to be mentioned frequently.
The word girl is mentioned only once.
Frank was mentioned 26 times.
Child/ren was mentioned 24 times.
Tony was mentioned 14 times.
White ute/truck/station wagon is mentioned 6 times.

Dying man said he drove 'best mate' and William Tyrrell 300km from home, inquest told

So what RP has confessed about driving FA and WT to Tamworth.

Interesting that there is the direct route from Kendall via Loggans Crossing Rd at the school all the way on to Herron's Ck Rd, Passed the Saw Mill where FA lived at the time and on to Tamworth.

I know that TJ and FA maintain they did not know each other at the time but don't these pedos mostly know about each other and group together in small towns? What if TJ picked up William that morning with FA in the car? Do we know what time RP was supposed to pick up FA from the shed behind the school? I cannot find a road behind the school or a shed? Unless they drove in the school and they mean a shed out back? I am not convinced FA and TJ did not know each other previously.

View attachment 239556
What if RP did indeed meet FA at the shed behind the school, but a woman (white shirt/blonde hair/bundled on top of head/plump) took WT from FA, drove with him in the back seat and passed witness RC's home. Who the man is, wearing a cowboy hat (in a car??), who drove behind the woman, I don't know yet. RP perhaps met with FA behind the school and drove another way to a certain meeting point, where the woman would have been waiting. It hasn't to be 100% true, what RP said to police. If it was the truth for 80/90%, it would be fine enough. Maybe, RP didn't want to include the woman for unknown purposes. Speculation only and MOO.
Does it make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
What if RP did indeed meet FA at the shed behind the school, but a woman (white shirt/blonde hair/bundled on top of head/plump) took WT from FA, drove with him in the back seat and passed witness RC's home. Who the man is, wearing a cowboy hat (in a car??), who drove behind the woman, I don't know yet. RP perhaps met with FA behind the school and drove another way to a certain meeting point, where the woman would have been waiting. It hasn't to be 100% true, what RP said to police. If it was the truth for 80/90%, it would be fine enough. Maybe, RP didn't want to include the woman for unknown purposes. Speculation only and MOO.
Does it make sense?

Totally makes sense FG.

And if RC did indeed see William in that car with the woman driving followed by the other vehicle who nearly lost control on the corner:

We have two vehicles (initial abduction woman with bun followed by man in car behind her)

Frank Abbott

Ray Porter.

Police have mostly and previously maintained that William was opportunistic in the early days.

When you take into account the above possibilities and it becomes more like a targeted abduction. (people on call ready to meet and move)

So how wuld they know he was there?

Could TJ and FA have been scrap metal collecting at the time close by?

If there were not two cars that RC saw (or it wasn't William) It still may have been an opportunistic abduction and FA got lucky when his mate was available to drive him on call.

The inquest has left us with many more answers yet so many more unanswered questions.

Did RP live at tbe showground, we knew RD stayed there at some point, so surely these two knew each other.
There appears to be way less than six degrees of seperation between most of the POIs

We heard from Mrs Northam:
"The court heard Abbott used to spend time with a friend named Ray who lived at the Kendall Showground. Mrs Northam couldn’t recall his last name"

But this from Irma Porter:
"The court heard Ms Porter told police “I got the impression Frank was not a very nice person. Ray told me one of his neighbours in Wauchope had told him to stay away from Frank”.

I think there's a possibility that RP was previously at the showground (maybe the caretaker?) and then he moved to Wauchope.

We heard from Mrs Northam:
"The court heard Abbott used to spend time with a friend named Ray who lived at the Kendall Showground. Mrs Northam couldn’t recall his last name"

But this from Irma Porter:
"The court heard Ms Porter told police “I got the impression Frank was not a very nice person. Ray told me one of his neighbours in Wauchope had told him to stay away from Frank”.

I think there's a possibility that RP was previously at the showground (maybe the caretaker?) and then he moved to Wauchope.
Or one of Franks neighbours? But it’s a possibility.
Thanks for posting all of the info too. Helpful.

Child missing at Kendall

So RP Lived at the showground the time William went missing? I haven't seen it mentioned if it was then or before or after? If it was then, how would Ray have coped each day the volunteers, police, SES and other services in the dozens turned up at the showground each morning to coordinate the searches. That would be pretty full on that presence if he had been involved?

Fri 10.30pm: Police have charged the meeting place for tomorrow morning: People are asked to gather at Kendall Showgrounds from 7am on Saturday to join the search for William Tyrell.

Sat, 6am: Large numbers are expected to join the search this morning at Kendall Showground, Batar Creek Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper