Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, FA is definitely an obvious target and an easy scapegoat for sure. I constantly change my mind in regards to FA’s involvement. The thing I always come back to is that FA has literally dodged a murder conviction in the past. If it was him, he will be hard to catch, that’s the only thing I can be sure of at this point.

ETA: Sorry, this is also in reply to SA above, the quote didn’t work.

The thing that likely makes him suspicious (imo) is that he had to 'brag' and hint about knowing where William is.
It seems as though some perps can't keep their mouths shut. They are 'proud' of their 'accomplishment'. And having dodged a conviction for murder already, perhaps the Coroner is considering that Abbott may think he is infallible in that regard.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-of-murdering-schoolgirl-20200311-p548yl.html

Last edited:
The thing that likely makes him suspicious (imo) is that he had to 'brag' and hint about knowing where William is.
It seems as though some perps can't keep their mouths shut. They are 'proud' of their 'accomplishment'. And having dodged a conviction for murder already, perhaps the Coroner is considering that Abbott may think he is infallible in that regard.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-of-murdering-schoolgirl-20200311-p548yl.html
\
Agree but I also think he liked to perpetuate his image to keep people in awe of him. He definitely warrants investigating, no doubt about that. I also wonder about his friend's deathbed confession about driving a small boy up North. Could that be he thought he needed to (or was asked to) provide an alibi for his friend? I'm unconvinced on Abbott. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Welcome back, doc. It’s great to see you posting again.
Thanks P & G. I needed a break from the thread for a while ;) the last tranche of the inquest was hard emotionally :(

I have the utmost respect for the families listening to & showing up at the inquest everyday, must be sooooooooo hard for them all.........

I do believe we will see justice for William some day........

You're right SA
They have to check FA out.
All of the above cannot just be sheer coincidence.
If he did get a lift up north with WT was this on the day of the disappearance or after?
And if they went up north, did they come back.

I am so appalled by all the dodgey folk living in such a small town. It really bothers me that these sort of people could literally be on our doorsteps!

I just hope they find WT so that there is some closure for his family and that the perpetrator(s) is (are) brought to proper justice. I had always hoped that he was being kept somewhere, loved and looked after. But after all these years, I just don't think that's the case. :(

All MOO
I agree..if FA is the main suspect, how does anyone make sense of how FA physically abducted William? Walked with a limp and a stick..would need some physical strength IMO...maybe more than one person involved? Just trying to fit it somehow.

I agree..if FA is the main suspect, how does anyone make sense of how FA physically abducted William? Walked with a limp and a stick..would need some physical strength IMO...maybe more than one person involved? Just trying to fit it somehow.

I re-call some/many witnesses say how physically strong FA was. He often walked alot & long distances.

IMO he was capable of carrying William out of Benaroon drive ( probably up the fire trail at the end of Benaroon Drive to the cemetery ) where he may have meet RP at the shed behind the school. He may have had a " look out" earlier hence the cars the FM saw or even someone who lived nearby, all IMO.

FA mind is sharp as as a tact & he's rat cunning IMO

Than there is the letter RP's SIL found after RP had died. A note from FA sent from Grafton jail to RP telling RP " to pick up the boat & take it to a ladies house, the letter was signed " from your very good friend Frank" Unfortunately RP's SIL threw the letter way ..............

#BREAKING a new search of bushland is underway as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell from the NSW mid-north coast

https://twitter.com/reddienews/status/1274949908794011648?s=21

The search lasted a few hours and focused on a property about a 10 minute drive from Kendall where William Tyrrell disappeared while playing outside his foster grandmother’s home in September 2014

View attachment 252064

https://twitter.com/reddienews/status/1274950728696512513?s=21
I just heard on Ch 7 news it was ordered by Coroner & expected to last 3 days !

In the video in the first link, at 1m45 Lia says that police are also investigating a report from a neighbour living nearby in September 2014, claiming they heard a scream nearby the day after William disappeared.

This is the first I’ve heard of this lead. Is this new information?
That’s very interesting. I wonder how much other ‘secret’ information they have. I hope there’s plenty, and enough to put someone away.

Would there really be much to find in open terrain like that 6 years on? Maybe it is more about the police making a statement to someone rather than looking for something in particular?

I think there could still be. . Scent, DNA, a dropped toy or piece of clothing, a ‘burnt goods’ site, a burial site ...

May they be guided in their search by One who knows everything.

FA mind is sharp as as a tact & he's rat cunning IMO

Than there is the letter RP's SIL found after RP had died. A note from FA sent from Grafton jail to RP telling RP " to pick up the boat & take it to a ladies house, the letter was signed " from your very good friend Frank" Unfortunately RP's SIL threw the letter way ..............

could she remember even a hint of that ‘ladies’ name, I wonder.

I think there could still be. . Scent, DNA, a dropped toy or piece of clothing, a ‘burnt goods’ site, a burial site ...

May they be guided in their search by One who knows everything.

You never know .... Robert Xie was arrested and convicted partially due to Stain 91 - a tiny spot of blood that was found under a garage dresser by police searching on their hands and knees 10 months after the Lin family murders.

William's spiderman suit would have been made of synthetic material. If it wasn't burned or permanently disposed of, there could still be traces of that.
One thing that I keep on thinking is that many pedos like to keep souvenirs of their sick crimes within reach ....

Blood spot that caught a mass killer

You never know .... Robert Xie was arrested and convicted partially due to Stain 91 - a tiny spot of blood that was found under a garage dresser by police searching on their hands and knees 10 months after the Lin family murders.

William's spiderman suit would have been made of synthetic material. If it wasn't burned or permanently disposed of, there could still be traces of that.
One thing that I keep on thinking is that many pedos like to keep souvenirs of their sick crimes within reach ....

Blood spot that caught a mass killer

BBM - and this week he is appealing :(

DNA at centre of killer's appeal for bludgeoning to death five members of his family

That’s very interesting. I wonder how much other ‘secret’ information they have. I hope there’s plenty, and enough to put someone away.

I think the inquest has likely ruffled a few peoples conscious and that police are getting closer to certain information / people that might have made them come forward instead of police coming to them. What I find interesting is that in my community on SM, the second anyone does any wrong, be it driving like a maniac, assault, child related or criminal related things it gets put on SM instantly with a backlash and loads of comments, reports, opinions from locals outting the person (s). I also see this outting in a few other Northern SM sites. Ive not seen this behaviour in the Kendall SM forums / groups / SM. It leaves me to wonder if this area / town does have a lot of secrets and if residents are afraid to speak up for whatever reason or (and no disrespect to any residents) it is just a known community where misfits go as they go under the radar in the community and can act out criminal related activity. It is a known hub for Peodos is it not? So why the attraction to this area?

I think the inquest has likely ruffled a few peoples conscious and that police are getting closer to certain information / people that might have made them come forward instead of police coming to them. What I find interesting is that in my community on SM, the second anyone does any wrong, be it driving like a maniac, assault, child related or criminal related things it gets put on SM instantly with a backlash and loads of comments, reports, opinions from locals outting the person (s). I also see this outting in a few other Northern SM sites. Ive not seen this behaviour in the Kendall SM forums / groups / SM. It leaves me to wonder if this area / town does have a lot of secrets and if residents are afraid to speak up for whatever reason or (and no disrespect to any residents) it is just a known community where misfits go as they go under the radar in the community and can act out criminal related activity. It is a known hub for Peodos is it not? So why the attraction to this area?

IIRC the Kendall and other local residents were asked by the police to keep quiet about this matter.
(A local on TV last night said it has become a common occurence to see police searching around their towns and countryside - but we only occassionally hear about searches, perhaps just the larger operations.)

As far as being a hub for pedos, I believe that someone way back in the threads suggested that proximity to prisons that they are released from/parole officers that they must regularly visit can keep criminals living in certain areas. The Mid North Coast Correctional Centre is less than an hour's drive away and is situated in an area dotted with smaller towns.

Last edited:
IIRC the Kendall and other local residents were asked by the police to keep quiet about this matter.
(A local on TV last night said it has become a common occurence to see police searching around their towns and countryside - but we only occassionally hear about searches, perhaps just the larger operations.)

As far as being a hub for pedos, I believe that someone way back in the threads suggested that proximity to prisons that they are released from/parole officers that they must regularly visit can keep criminals living in certain areas. The Mid North Coast Correctional Centre is less than an hour's drive away and is situated in an area dotted with smaller towns.

That makes sense SA with prisons, never considered that. I know residents in a certain nursing facility (and visitors and staff) have been told absolutely no discussions are to be had regarding a certain prior resident or certain case.

I just hope that someone at least comes forward with any information as we all do...

Regarding residents told to keep quiet, my post was more also about other matters unrelated to William. Just dont tend to see posts like we do here about naming and shaming bad drivers, or sticky beaks in the community having a go on SM about others. I guess what I am saying is, are people in the community scared? or are they just not the type community that takes to SM to vent about others they have a beef with in the community. I do wonder if there is a fear amongst the community in coming forward. Any also why if this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member