Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading timeline summaries today and made the following notes and theories. Please delete/ disregard if irrelevant.

• 10:00am - 10:25am WT is outside playing and disappears from Benaroon drive.
  • 10:56am Call is made to alert police WT has disappeared.
  • 11:06am Police arrive

• There is a 30 minute window before the initial call is made.
  • Both BS and GO were hired by the grandmother to do work on the house.
  • FA named both TJ and GO as people of interest.
  • Two cars were sighted. A white Camry driven by TJ which has now been confirmed on March 10 2020 by Max Jones ( not related to TJ. I can link the article if need be). The other car was an older style grey/ green sedan. Could this have been driven by FA and then discarded later on? Or could “Phil” or GO be driving this car?
  • RP confesses that he picked up FA behind/ near a shed at a school in Kendall. I looked up nearby schools and these are the schools. If we can find the school we can calculate the 300km north distance.
  1. Kendall Public school
  2. Kendall community preschool
  3. Laurieton Public school - BS was at this school.
  4. Camden Haven High school
  5. St Joseph’s primary school
  6. Herron’s Creek public school - this is near the Miles Drive rural property that was recently being searched.
  • FA asked RP to move his boat and leave it at a woman’s house. Could Phil be a woman? The blonde woman with her hair in a bun that was sighted? The boat may be a major clue if FA was so worried to have it moved. Could the 300km distance be to a boat ramp?
  • I think it’s been mentioned before that they belonged to the men’s shed. The men’s shed donated items to Kendall school. So this may be the school.
Hi Chlo
If you go back to Thread #54 around page 30 there is a lot of discussion about the "shed" in relation to the Kendall Public School.... and a photo... Link Here.... Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

I did at one stage see a map linking FGM's House to the Shed with a "possible" route taken but I cant find it atm.....

Also I'm not entirely sure the 300KM trip north would be an "exact" distance ....???? but rather a "rounded off "version of the distance ....??? like people do in conversations... IMO

Hope this helps ...

Hi Chlo
If you go back to Thread #54 around page 30 there is a lot of discussion about the "shed" in relation to the Kendall Public School.... and a photo... Link Here.... Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

I did at one stage see a map linking FGM's House to the Shed with a "possible" route taken but I cant find it atm.....

Also I'm not entirely sure the 300KM trip north would be an "exact" distance ....???? but rather a "rounded off "version of the distance ....??? like people do in conversations... IMO

Hope this helps ...
Chlo, I found the map.....
SA kindly posted a map from Benaroon Drive to the School in the earlier thread......

Google says 30 mins to walk the 2.5 km.

If he headed to Kendall Public School, he could have kept mostly on forest trails.
If he headed to Kendall Community Preschool, he could have avoided streets by cutting through fields.

Map link: خرائط ‪Google

Wexford and JLZ,

then in reply:

Warshawski (thread 54, post 485)
"I’m sure it will SLouTH, and it pricked my memory. I don’t have a link but I seem to recall a Philip from a charity shop having something to say at one stage ..IMO"

What was said by "a Philip from a charity shop" and is anyone suggesting that he is Ray's best friend? Thanks.

hi all .. I’m not sure what track I was on then ... I’m sorry.

But I see this report to verify ‘Phil‘ of the charity shop ( certainly not casting any aspersions!) who’s mentioned at the very end.

How a country town struggles to live with an unsolved crime

JLZ would this be to do with the telecommunications tower and the log dump where FA said he met TJ?
I don't know. I remember looking at it and thinking "all the way down there" and noting that the river was close. I don't know what the point of looking at it was. A search? If there was a possible logpile there, maybe? Just I noticed an address today in relation to someone who's not a POI, so I don't want to particularize yet, and I wondered if it was the same place.

Bearbear, not Mrs D and not the recent arrests. A rural property.

One location for the "Meet up Shed" was on Lorne Road..... Or do you mean further along?
How many Kms down Lorne Road do you find the Log Dump and that Tower....??? Having trouble spotting it on satelite view ....

I was reading timeline summaries today and made the following notes and theories. Please delete/ disregard if irrelevant.

• Two cars were sighted. A white Camry driven by TJ which has now been confirmed on March 10 2020 by Max Jones ( not related to TJ. I can link the article if need be). The other car was an older style grey/ green sedan. Could this have been driven by FA and then discarded later on? Or could “Phil” or GO be driving this car?
  • RP confesses that he picked up FA behind/ near a shed at a school in Kendall. I looked up nearby schools and these are the schools. If we can find the school we can calculate the 300km north distance.
  1. Kendall Public school
  6. Herron’s Creek public school - this is near the Miles Drive rural property that was recently being searched.
  • FA asked RP to move his boat and leave it at a woman’s house. Could Phil be a woman? The blonde woman with her hair in a bun that was sighted? The boat may be a major clue if FA was so worried to have it moved. Could the 300km distance be to a boat ramp?
  • I think it’s been mentioned before that they belonged to the men’s shed. The men’s shed donated items to Kendall school. So this may be the school.
Chloexx,

Just some thoughts in relation to FA:

"FA named both TJ and GO as people of interest."

As far as I know, we've only heard about FA through other people. They might be representing him accurately or they might not. Even if they're accurate about what he said, that doesn't mean that he knows what he's talking about or that he's truthful.

"The boat may be a major clue if FA was so worried to have it moved."

IMO, if FA thought the boat could get him into trouble he likely wouldn't be mentioning it in writing. FA seems to have had a few times in prison too, so it's possible the letter was from a time before William went missing.

One location for the "Meet up Shed" was on Lorne Road..... Or do you mean further along?
How many Kms down Lorne Road do you find the Log Dump and that Tower....??? Having trouble spotting it on satelite view ....
I'm thinking it's Lorne rather than Kendall, so a fair way down. But I don't know of any telecommunications towers.

A bush camp off Lorne Road that was searched in 2014? It was mentioned at the inquest and it's the only thing I can think of, but it was said to be on the edge of Kendall.
I don't think so. Is that caravan lady?

Never mind. If no one remembers, what's coming back to me was probably somewhere else, so I'll stop thinking about the person who does live in Lorne Road.

1. Kendall Public school
bbm

Idk, does it make sense to add this:
Official Name: Kendall School of the Arts; Now the Kendall Community Center; locally known as Kendall Hall

If not relevant, then please excuse me. :)

Have the Police searched Walkers Creek before?

Under a coronial order, police are understood to be conducting further searches, cutting through thick bush around Walkers Creek next to an old train line, amid the ongoing inquest.

thenewdaily.com.au/news/2020/06/23/william-tyrrell-search-inquest/

Interesting that Mr Craddock also attended...
Sorry I know its an article from 23/6

Have the Police searched Walkers Creek before?

Under a coronial order, police are understood to be conducting further searches, cutting through thick bush around Walkers Creek next to an old train line, amid the ongoing inquest.

thenewdaily.com.au/news/2020/06/23/william-tyrrell-search-inquest/

Interesting that Mr Craddock also attended...
Sorry I know its an article from 23/6
SLouTh,
I haven't seen any reports saying the Walkers Creek area was searched before. But the property where FA lived in 2014 on Herons Creek Road is only a few hundred metres to the west - through the trees and over the railway line. The latest search might have been adding to the area that was checked previously, this time approaching from the east?

I don't know. I remember looking at it and thinking "all the way down there" and noting that the river was close. I don't know what the point of looking at it was. A search? If there was a possible logpile there, maybe? Just I noticed an address today in relation to someone who's not a POI, so I don't want to particularize yet, and I wondered if it was the same place.

JLZ the tower and log dump where FA saw a man who he thought was TJ was in the state forest I've circled on this map. It was accessed by RP and FA through a property (a very steep bush block) on Lorne Rd opposite Logans Crossing Rd.
ETA due to the steep access it's 4WD only from that section of Lorne Rd

upload_2020-7-3_0-8-39.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads