Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found one snippet of a walk-through with FM, in this link. It doesn't show the part I am thinking of though.

In this article she speaks of when she is searching at the end of the street.

William Tyrrell’s foster mother describes her desperate search for missing three year old | Daily Mail Online

Also has an artist's impression of the cars and their position. Article 27 March 2019. But a post by soso way back in the threads says FM did the walk-through four days after William was abducted.

xx.JPG

Last edited:
From a protected witness: who FA worked for

Described FA " as sharp as a tact"

Said around 2013/2014 that he owned a white ute that was a ford courier 1998 model.

An occasion in 2013/2014 detectives talking to FA about an approach to a child at Johns River , he replied yes. He said " I went out to take out a birthday card & take him to lunch" Were asking him about anyone with a white ute. FA said he didn't know anyone & witness though odd as he had a white ute.

Mr Craddock than asked him if that was the first time he thought something a bit suss? He replied he didn't know if it was coming from Danny ( FA & Danny fought like cats & dogs according to this witness)

Mr Craddock than went on to say, as you got to know FA a bit better did he start telling you stories . The witness said he used to take FA to Mudgee , brother down there ( ?FA's ) Had lots of jobs at Mudgee

Mr Craddock than asked if FA told him about murder back in 1965 & he said couple of blokes borrowed his car & raped a girl, she had an epileptic fit & died
clip_image001.png
. The witness didn't believe the story & thought it rubbish.

He said FA drove without a license , he used to drive me around " I'd say I'll drink, you drive"

He never saw FA drink more than 1 beer. The coroner asked if he ever saw him drunk & he replied :" Never, he said it ruined your eating"
clip_image001.png
Did you drive him around?, "Absolutely"

He used to drive him to Wauchope to visit daughter.

You know he didn't have a license? FA said " Can't take away what you haven't got"

Did Danny have Camry's? Witness " Yeah maroon & green "

FA drive these? Witness "Didn't see"

Did he tell you he had driven them? Witness "Yes"

Did he tell you about catching train from Kendall & leaving car there so he could get home again ( sorry don't have answer written down but I think it was yes
clip_image001.png
)

This witness had an illness for about 3 months around 7/14 to 10/14 where they were " out of action work wise"

Witness used to give FA & RP his credit card to purchase food for animals.

Witness ran into RP down at North Haven & said " Where's FA" & RP replied " He's locked up

Witness started getting calls from FA when he was locked up . FA got out of jail ( bail ) & moved to Misty Way which was owned by this witnesses mate.

Some time this witness got out of jail the witness took FA to Blue Mountains & Mudgee to see brother.

Mr Craddock asked the witness if he saw a change in him? Witness " He told me some allegation & that Danny was behind it"

Mr Craddock asked if somewhere around 2014/2015 did you have a need for someone to drive your wife up to Tamworth ? Witness " No she drove him & FA went along"

Mr Craddock asked any particular reason? Witness " Son had a trailer that needed fixing & getting back"

ON that trip FA made sexually inappropriate comments/ conversation with step sons partner .

Coroner asked " What did you think about that? " Witness replied " he denied it "

He was than asked if FA ever borrowed the witnesses vehicles, including work vehicles & the witness replied " yes, a white Nissan Navara 2010, Ford Courier.

Witness also had a Monaro & wife had blue Subaru.

This witness was than asked about a person called Tony Brown ( deceased ) who FA got pink slips for this witnesses cars

on the 12/9/14 this witness said he was across the RD from the Kew Country Club talking to people named Beryl & Ross, he was driving his Monaro ( don't know colour)

They talked about all the cop cars etc & though may have been a drug bust etc

He said the white ute was at Herron Creek that day

The Ford Courier ute was work vehicle, used to collect wood / carry diesel etc. Said ute was at work site all the time .

He used the Navara to get to work & Monaro for leisure.

When FA was in Grafton ( 2016) witness had jail phone contact with FA ( said he spoke more to FA when he was in Nowra jail )

We were played an audio tape from 22/8/2017

When the witness asked why he was in Jail, FA said he was a POI in WT case & was ? moved to Nowra due to threats made ( ? from TJ)

The witness asked FA where he was the day WT disappeared & he said Wauchope

Than another call ( ? when ) where FA told the witness that the cops took him to Newscastle for interview & he refused

The witness said to FA " you gotta ask yourself why kids said made statement ( about suitcase )

FA " I've got all these statements, I've you've got the evidence , charge me"

A call was than played from 19/2/2020

The witness eventually went to see FA in person where he was handed a piece of paper, 3 inch x 1 inch from FA with 2 names written on it. He gave that to police ( we were not told the names )

He was asked by the BIO family's barrister Swift he ever saw TJ with FA & he replied " I don't know who TJ is "
Great info Thanks Doc.....

So we can add to our profile on Abbott:

He definitely drove regularly, without a license, and had access to multiple vehicles ... a White Ute -Ford Courier, a White Navara Ute, a Red Camry (and most likely also the Green Camry even though he denied it), Ray Porter's White Station Wagon .....

Its been confirmed now by more than one source that Abbott has a daughter in Wauchope, and a Brother in the local area ?? Mudgee

The only part of his alleged alibi that does not seemed to have changed, is that he states he we was Wauchope the day William disappeared - like wise, we have not yet heard validation of that alibi??

I have often wondered if the last Witness the Coroner heard the last day in closed court, may have been Abbotts daughter????

One thing that really bugs me is the photo of "Abbott" used in a lot of media, doesn't really look like he was fit and wiry, and often walk everywhere.......
There is another photo on Google Images that I personally think fits his description much better and is also labeled "Frank Abbott"
Have attached them both....

Attachments

• Frank Abbott 1.jpg
    Frank Abbott 1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Frank Abbott 2.jpg
    Frank Abbott 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 66
This man came up in questions put to another witness as well. After he sold his service station business he still continued to provide pink slips. He lived on Foxes Creek Rd which is off Batar Creek Road further along than Benaroon Dr.

This witness was than asked about a person called Tony Brown ( deceased ) who FA got pink slips for this witnesses cars

It would be most interesting to know why Mr Craddock keeps asking about this person and the pink slips?? Especially as the person is now deceased......
Mr Craddock always has a reason for his questions ...... but they are not always easily identifiable reasons...... I guess in time, we will look back and go "Ah.... Yes"

All IMO

He definitely drove regularly, without a license, and had access to multiple vehicles ... a White Ute -Ford Courier, a White Navara Ute, a Red Camry (and most likely also the Green Camry even though he denied it), Ray Porter's White Station Wagon .....

Its been confirmed now by more than one source that Abbott has a daughter in Wauchope, and a Brother in the local area ?? Mudgee

The only part of his alleged alibi that does not seemed to have changed, is that he states he we was Wauchope the day William disappeared - like wise, we have not yet heard validation of that alibi??

I have often wondered if the last Witness the Coroner heard the last day in closed court, may have been Abbotts daughter????

One thing that really bugs me is the photo of "Abbott" used in a lot of media, doesn't really look like he was fit and wiry, and often walk everywhere.......
There is another photo on Google Images that I personally think fits his description much better and is also labeled "Frank Abbott"

It looks as though that second photo is from this article: burgerIcon

I don’t have access to the article, but it doesn’t look like FA to me.

It would be most interesting to know why Mr Craddock keeps asking about this person and the pink slips?? Especially as the person is now deceased......
Mr Craddock always has a reason for his questions ...... but they are not always easily identifiable reasons...... I guess in time, we will look back and go "Ah.... Yes"

All IMO
Let’s hope so, but tbh I’m beginning to wonder.

I don't think that's the same person. Here is another of Frank Abbott who resembles the one with the cap and checked shirt.
24955484-8022273-Frank_Abbott_seen_when_he_was_being_tried_over_the_1968_murder_o-a-3_1582157156868.jpg

This man came up in questions put to another witness as well. After he sold his service station business he still continued to provide pink slips. He lived on Foxes Creek Rd which is off Batar Creek Road further along than Benaroon Dr.
@Blues Clues @drsleuth Can you remember who that witness was please??? I have been going thru Witness Statements from the inquest and haven't spotted it yet....
Thanks

Here is another pic of FA:
WTFrankAbbottPerhapsDaughter.jpg
William Tyrrell inquest into missing toddler hears allegations three year old buried in a suitcase

From IR evidence : was asked if husband " Dooley" was a fisherman & if FA talked about fishing together with FA. She said yes , used to go to Dunbogan.

She was than asked if FA or RP had a boat & she said she never saw or heard of a boat.

From PT's evidence : he was asked if FA ever talked about fishing & if he ever had a boat, he didn't know.

From JA's evidence : She was asked if FA & RP ever talked about fishing & she replied that now I think about it yeah , but I don't know where. She was than asked if she ever heard them talking about a boat & she she she didn't.

From PN's evidence : Asked did you know RP to be a fisherman & replied yes he loved his fishing. Said he went fishing at Dunbogan near boatshed / bridge . Asked if anyone went with him & he replied FA. He was also asked if he heard RP talk about having a boat & he said no.

From DP's evidence
: Asked about FA & if he knew him, said he was a regular visitor, and said RP used to take FA fishing. Asked if he knew if FA had a boat, a tinny? & said he didn't know & that it wasn't on his property.

From KO's evidence: She was asked did RP say something about a boat & she replied yes, they did a lot of fishing. Mr Craddock than asked to check one detail with KO about another nurse who said she says that RP mentioned something about going on a boat & using a hand signal , indicating something dropped of a boat & she replied, No.

From TP's evidence : Was asked if RP spent alot of time in North Queensland on a rural station & at some point towed Caravan & boat back to his dad's place & he answered yes. Mr Craddock tried to find out time frame when caravan & boat was bought to Kendall & he couldn't remember. Mr Craddock than said that down in Kendall your brother & father both had tinny's & he replied yes. He said his dad & Ray were both keen fisherman.

TP said RP told him that " a male & I were fishing, told kids not to go near water as dangerous". Mr Craddock asked him if RP told him where this was & he said down river & he did not know what river.

Sorry for any typos :D
This is excellent info on the "fishing" Thanks Doc!!

It really does make you wonder if there ever was a "boat"??? in recent times anyway.....

TP doesn't seem to know much about his brother's life..... is this just denial or trying to distance himself from the seemingly sordid mess??

Wonder what Abbott will have to say about a "boat"???? hmmmmm

Thanks for sharing this drsleuth.

The more I read it and think about DP's answers the more suss he becomes. I had thought the reason he wanted FA off his property was due to the sex offence charges FA was facing and maybe it was. But I'm now, after reading this, wanting DP grilled on why he wanted him gone.

Just a theory - one of these poi's could have cleaned up for another and they're involved in a cover-up. Maybe DP was afraid FA talked so much that the cover-up was going to be exposed. ETA Maybe FA fell out with DP over the sex offences charges and was threatening him not to reveal other things he knew FA was involved in. Perhaps RP was used to unwittingly assist with the cover-up.

Why mention the car was awaiting a respray as it was an embarrassment? Was it resprayed, was he trying to explain away the reason the car is no longer the same colour - if so that is a major red flag. Looking at all the bomb cars on his properties I don't believe he would be embarrassed about the state of one car. What was your feeling about the way he introduced that information in his evidence drsleuth?
Totally agree Blues !

There is something suss between the two...... I thought the same as you re DP wanting rid of Abbott regarding the sex offence charges but now I am not so sure either?

I was reading the Martin Parish evidence today, and noticed that it was actually DP who introduced MP to Abbott back in 2007.................. So initially they were friends, and now even his brother is on FA's side...

I do hope the Police have an image of the person driving that car on the 12th, and not just the number plate image...

I agree totally about the red flag - respraying that one car in his yard when they all look they need a respray??? - What colour is it now??? And more importantly where is this car now? And has it been forensically tested?

And who was driving that car that day ??? Really DP doesn't have an alibi for that day .... "home alone" with his buses....
Or Abbott, who maintains he was in Wauchope that day- although no proven alibi as yet, that we know of....
Or someone else???

As I recall they were parked in the "middle section of the fence line" between 2 driveways ..... meaning, not looking they were visiting one house or another......
(eg if you were visiting house number #35 you would normally park in or near the actual driveway...... IMO)

The images released by the Police show the (?Sharpley's) house (red brick house with white gable ends, and wooden fence with green letter box) in the background quite clearly so I am guessing they have tried to put them where they were seen ??

PS I am not 100% sure that house is the Sharpley house as I get who lived in what house sometimes confused .... except for FGM, Savage and #35 .....
Wasn’t there something about missing hubcaps ??
Those cars have hubcaps - but I’m so confused these days about all the bits & pieces in this tangled web that I struggle to make sense of any of it !

Thanks Doc ... greatly appreciated..
Can you recall what they asked her about the timber mill? The one they recently searched...

Thanks again...
IN’s evidence

Some points from her evidence

· Husband AN, also known as WN & “Dooley”

· Had scrap metal business in Old Bar

· 1988/1989 Mr Abott Snr ( who they knew ) came looking for job for FA

· They employed him as casual, used to fix anything & everything “ Jack of all trades & master of none”

· Did a lot of mechanical work, got cars working

· FA has 2 brothers DA ( minister ) GA ( known as blue )

· About 18 mths after FA began working had local cop come saying he won’t be back due to murder in Sydney 26 yrs ago

· FA never told them about being charged & they didn’t see him for years

· FA came back & moved to John’s River . N’s also did too

· FA did work on community hall with brother DA. He lived opposite Community Hall

· FA had markets & sold bits of junk

· When asked by Coroner if they were still on friendly terms , she said husband was, were mates, both keen punters on horses

· Said FA had is own car registered in sister from Sydney's name due to fines

· Used to drive back roads around Johns River , including thru forest, from Cundletown to Taree

· FA knew person named TB, lived in Kendall, was a mechanic, had servo Kew.

· FA took them there once something to do with rego

· IN said she didn’t know Foxes Creek Rd when asked

· IN said in her statement that there was an occasion when media coverage showed a person named “Cox” had been murdered & found @ Old Bar in river

· IN & AN saw FA with marks on his arm the next day, told AN that they were from Oysters

· IN said they looked like 7-8 scratch marks on his arm, like finger mark guages

· That was in Dec 1991

· C - “ Also fellow hit by vehicle on Rd @ Johns River & killed”

· Police were asking locals

· They remained friends with FA & husband spoke about horses, some times spoke 3-4/day

· RP was good friend of FA

· Knew RP had kidney problem & later on dialysis, said RP lived at caravan park at Kendall, moved to unit @ Wauchope

· Did not know had relative ( brother ) has something to do with showground at Kendall

· C- “While you were in JR @ one time see FA have conversation about his car?”

· IN- “ Yeah”

· "Not sure if husband mentioned that FA said someone took his car out bush & burnt it" , she couldn’t remember when

· Dooley is a fisherman, never went fishing with FA, FA talked about fishing with RP, used to go to Dunbogan. Didn’t know if FA or RP had a boat, never saw & never heard

· Did some work for them @ JR, work on cars, change oil, minor things

· N’s didn’t sell scrap @ JR, doesn’t know if FA did.

· At some point knew FA moved to Herons Creek. Asked if she knew where & said “ More a bush mill. Owner bought buses, stripped seats & sold as mobile homes. At sawmill FA had 2 caravans, bit of awning between the two. That’s where he was living. Mr C said that’s a detailed description, must have been there. IN said dropped FA home sometimes. She wasn’t able to put a time when.

· IN her statement 18/5/19 said little old lady MB from Old Bar asked if knew someone to do odd jobs, suggested FA & he started doing odd jobs.

· Mr C, so couple of years before 2019

· Mr C – Than you go on to say in statement around same time FA doing jobs for MB, FA came to your house , said he “ Took this women & kid to Tamworth & the didn’t pay me”

· Mr C – You remembered the comment was after WT missing, probably not till about 2016/17

· IN “ He was cranky about not being paid, yes”

· Mr C – “ Did you & Dooley ask him about who it was?”

· IN – “ FA didn’t say”

· Mr C – “ When FA living at HC Rd, did you see another person who worked there with firewood selling business?”

· IN – “ Guy cut wood & sold Penrith”

· C- “ Did FA say he helped?”

· IN – “ Didn’t say”

· C- “ Did he make comment that guy just up & moved ?”

· IN – “ Yeah thought told gone to Melbourne”

· IN Saw FA & RP in Kew at antique shop

· IN told police one last time she saw FA he told her he “ Had to go & babysit @ Caravan Paark @ Dundogan”

· C- “ Did it strike you as odd, FA a babysitter”

· IN laughed

· C approached witness & showed her a phone number , it was their landline. Mr C said that # had been in contact with FA’s phone on quite a # of ocassions in sept 2014

· C – “ From the 15/9, you speak to Mr FA ?”

· IN – “ no , husband”

· C- : Did you Dooley & FA ever have a falling out ?”

· IN – “ No , I don’t think so”

End of evidence

FA didn't have many Q's for IN ;)

Excuse any spelling mistakes / typos / errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online