Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that when they announced in September of this year, that there was a new 'person of interest', the FF were well aware it was them, hence their reaction to it. I'm figuring the police announced that to get them talking amongst themselves and had them bugged at the same time. The AVO could have resulted from that 'bugging' IMO
I do think LE have something more concrete than what's been revealed in the media. I get the feeling that the FF would sue if LE had no good reason for all of this.

Is there any possibility there has already been an arrest and that is why current information emanating from NSW Police which indicates they are certain they have a one and only 'suspect'?

Edit: what makes me consider this scenario is it is very unusual IMO that there has been no public display of backlash from the person we knew as the female foster carer.

Yes I wondered this. Strange coincidence that FM and FD (they were both on the list I saw though) has been named on the AVO doc. Is that the first official thing they can nail on her/them? Are the FF now talking of what MAY have happened? So LE desperate to find evidence to cooberate her/their story/find out truth?!

Oh I'm sorry, I can read the link that boomburger posted. I read it while browsing around Bing news earlier.
Sorry you can't see it, but usually the same info will come up in other articles.

Oh sorry. Not sure what the issue is, I’m not very tech savvy. If Boomburgers link below mine works for you, that is the same article I’m having trouble with.

nine news reporter kelly fedor just mentioned williams sister stated william was playing on the balcony just before he disappeared, she seemed to be indicating the high balcony, i always thought he was running around on the little deck area down below, also tonight they will be using lights to light up the luminol in the garden area under the balcony

I can't make sense of it either. A balcony fall or hit by the family car, why cover it up? As we know, sadly, they're are all too common accidents around the family home.

I thought at the time, the FM may have felt guilty about leaving WT alone and it was longer than she claimed or remembered, but this new theory?! I'm surprised and shocked, if it's true, I hope they fess up, this charade can't go on!

Whatever is uncovered, let's hope this is the year WT is found.

Agree with others it seems strange to go to these extreme lengths to cover up an accident.

Whenever one of my children has had an accident requiring medical attention, what the consequences might be for me has never even entered my head.

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where I would be thinking about what consequences I might face.

And I think if I was minding someone else's child and they hurt themselves, I would probably think "oh gosh, how am I going to face the parent". I wouldn't cover it up though, I'd be expecting their anger and feel it justified.

Trying to think what motivate someone to cover up an accident;

• Having to answer to an angry spouse, parent etc
  • The likelihood of being investigated by child protection services and having my biological and/or foster children removed from my care
  • I have a history of children being injured in my care
  • Wanting to maintain my image in the community
  • It wasn't an accident
JMO, speculation on why a person may be motivated to cover up an accidental injury or death.

Gary Jubelin is often lauded around these parts, but it certainly sounds like he didn't follow a methodical process but rather was a bit scattergun in his approach.

The Foster family's involvement, especially if he has passed away on the property, would be absolutely dreadful for a number of reasons not least of all being what it would mean for the effectiveness of the initial police investigation. How could that have been kept from his older sister though?

this case just got curiouser and curiouser.

I cant even imagine what is going through the minds of the poor new owners with today digging up the garden and spraying chemicals looking for blood.

also on nine news, shots of fm being filmed looking in her letterbox with her face blurred out, so im guessing she'll be getting the bs treatment with msm hounding her every move
(bs as in bill s, not bull s:eek:)

Last edited:
It's totally baffling. These things were missed in both the initial investigation and when Jubelin took over. Why were the FF seemingly untouchable? I just don't get it. I don't want criticise LE but Detective Chief Inspector Laidlaw had some strong comments:

Commissioner Fuller said the current team of investigators, led by Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, inherited a "bit of a mess" but have "really cleaned up the investigation".

He said time had been wasted in the past and some people had needlessly come under suspicion.

Police close in on new person of interest in William Tyrrell disappearance as fresh searches continue

I've always greatly respected GJ but maybe he was needed to be taken off the case if you see what I mean? Because he wasn't on right track? Hmm. So baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim