Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a very thorough Timeline while I was trying to find information on the original search back in 2014.....

Missing boy William Tyrrell’s doomed life - August 2019 - News.com.au
August 25 to September 1: Foster mother tees up visit with her husband to travel with William and his sister to her mother’s place on Benaroon Drive, Kendall, to sort through property prior to house sale.

Week beginning September 8: Contracts due to be exchanged on Benaroon Drive house after foster grandmother sells property to a friend of a friend.

About the same period: Ben Atwood calls William’s birth mother to tee up October visit. Birth mother is worried William is “a bit too skinny”.

11 September, 2014:

2.50pm: On a last minute change of plan, the foster mother and father leave their Sydney home, drop their cats at kennels.

4pm: The foster parents collect William and his sister from childcare and start the drive up to Kendall one day earlier than planned, via the F3, stopping en route at Caltex, Wyong and then, at 6.35pm, Raymond Terrace McDonalds.
9pm: Foster parents and William and his sister arrive at Benaroon Drive. The kids are put to bed in different rooms and the foster mother discusses broken washing machine with her mother.
8am: William and his sister wake up the foster grandmother.
The foster father, foster grandmother and William’s sister are in front of the foster mother, while William is behind her.
The foster father gets frustrated with all the noise.
The children play with the bikes kept at the property and race up the driveway, William deliberately crashing his into the garden.

Between 9am and 9.30am: Foster father leaves Benaroon Drive for Laurieton township to buy prescription drugs from pharmacy and conduct business call via Skype.
William and his sister draw pictures and roll dice on the verandah of the house, William rolling ‘the dice very hard” and “jumping out of his skin with energy”.

The foster mother photographs William for the last time. He is “roaring” in a tiger game on the verandah.

William gets bored and runs down from the verandah onto the grass.

It is now after 10am, probably between 10.10am and 10.30am.
On or after 10.30am: The foster father returns in his vehicle and when told by the foster mother William has disappeared, the foster father “just bolted ... running for William”
10.56am: Foster mother dials triple-0 informing police she’s the mother of a boy called William who has been missing for approximately 15-20 minutes.

11.06am: Police arrive at Benaroon Drive. Neighbours and locals join in search with police.

William’s foster mother calls the Salvation Army.

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

It’s been removed from the website sometime this morning.

It’s highly unusual for a name to be deleted from an online case list after publication. Usually, if a case is not proceeding on the day, the name would remain on the list and the hearing would be adjourned or vacated.

The only reason I can think of a name being removed from the list is if there are legal reasons preventing that person being publicly named and either lawyers or police have notified the registry that a suppression is being breached.

Since learning of the possible involvement of one or both of the FP I keep going back to an interview from 2016 where the FM says -
“If William is dead then you can’t just leave him in some random hole somewhere, it’s not right”
With the information we have now that is chilling IMO, she didn’t say bush, river, etc she says a random hole, like what LE are currently searching for :(

'Can’t leave him in random hole': Tyrrell family make emotional plea for closure

nine news reporter kelly fedor just mentioned williams sister stated william was playing on the balcony just before he disappeared, she seemed to be indicating the high balcony, i always thought he was running around on the little deck area down below, also tonight they will be using lights to light up the luminol in the garden area under the balcony

Yes, I always assumed it was the back patio?

I never gave a thought to the balcony, because in the last photos he was with sister FGM and FM on the back patio.

IIRC correctly the balcony isn't a wrap around all the way one?

It's possible for the time frames to line up, IMO, but the part that doesn't make sense to me is that there surely would have been some commotion.

I can't imagine the FFC finding WT fallen from the balcony and nobody hearing the FFC scream or cry. I can't picture FFC just calmly picking him up and hiding him somewhere.
I certainly don’t believe the falling off the balcony story, but there are other possibilities.
Today I have been listening to Where's William Tyrell Podcast again...episode Breaking Point. If the current allegations are true then the content of this episode amazes me. I just can't get my head around it.
Yes, I mentioned this episode up thread earlier today and I totally agree. She was crying at one point because Jubes had been taken off the case - of course she was! But not because she thought they’d never find William as a result, but because the new investigators possibly would.

Yes, I always assumed it was the back patio?

I never gave a thought to the balcony, because in the last photos he was with sister FGM and FM on the back patio.

IIRC correctly the balcony isn't a wrap around all the way one?

I just looked at photos from recent strike force Rosann investigations. Balcony not wrap around and there's a metal gate next to the patio, for the carport area.

william was very excited that morning and ff and fgm has commented to fm about his noisiness, if they were finding him difficult or out of control could they have used something medical to calm him down on occasion, but this time too much? he also suffered from asthma, could a hard slap give him a fatal asthma attack?
bruising or drugs in system could be reason to cover up a death?
if either fp are found guilty this would be the most logical scenario,
its usually always the simplest answer, occams razor,
and this has all been so far fetched and impossible, even the simple fact his scent wasnt detected leaving the property was surely a big red flag, and then for someone to coldly sit back and watch others names dragged through the mud and lives ruined, what kind of person does that?

Last edited:
I wonder if their thinking with sifting through the garden is for something like a tooth, if he fell from that height & made contact with the rocks below it’s possible his little teeth could have been knocked out.

They thought they were safe as they had hoodwinked LE and gotten away with it for seven years.
Another thought - when the FF continually appeal to the public for information, it keeps the police occupied chasing pedos and tip-offs.

By the sounds of it they were upset when Jubes was taken off the investigation. The new leader would be wanting to start from scratch.

Last edited:
FM was on the news filmed walking to her mailbox , looks like she lost a lot of weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim