Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no.thats worrying :(

I guess in theory intimidating or pressuring a child not to assist in an investigation is an act of abuse. But there are much better ways stopping foster careers having access to a young child.

I would think that any “risk of abuse” could be covered off by simply removing the child from that carer. I don’t really understand the need for the AVO. But I’m hoping the police have thought this through because all the proceedings will be publicly scrutinised.

Sorry for the late reply, the Coroner official closed the inquest & said just that at the end & gave a date for the findings. But did mention that inquests can be re opened if further evidence is needed to be heard from memory...........

Not sure why they are scheduling new dates & how they know that at that tjme they will be ready to hear new evidence ( may just be "locking" in court time too IMO )

None of this makes sense to me .

But it's clear the Coroner is not finished with her inquiries & not willing to make findings IMO

MARCH 18, 2020
Everything we've learnt from the William Tyrrell inquest so far.
In March 2020, Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame told the court a directions hearing will be held in the future.

But despite the update, the police investigation is still ongoing.

"Nothing in relation to this matter I consider to be a cold case," Grahame said in court.

"It's an ongoing investigation, it's continuing, I'm happy to indicate that."

The inquest had already uncovered new leads which police were investigating.

Hopefully, they will finally uncover the answer to the question we've been asking for more than five years: What happened to William Tyrrell?

https://www.***********.au/william-tyrrell-inquest-2020/
mamamia
com.au

Ok, can someone clear this up for me?

Media reports William was playing hide and seek Tiger games with his sister on lawn when last seen. FM went to make a cuppa.

Yet media/FM says in 60 mins interview that FM was playing the game with him and she was still out there when he went missing?

Which is it?

‘I hear him, I hear his voice’

Edit to add: in the above article she says she heard nothing, silence, yet at inquest she said she heard a high pitched scream that day?

If little Willian is found. There will be the real facts on what happened. The foster grandma must have known a lot as well

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-16_19-39-59.gif
    upload_2021-11-16_19-39-59.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 41
    42 bytes · Views: 22
    42 bytes · Views: 20
    42 bytes · Views: 21
    42 bytes · Views: 18
    42 bytes · Views: 20
I guess in theory intimidating or pressuring a child not to assist in an investigation is an act of abuse. But there are much better ways stopping foster careers having access to a young child.

I would think that any “risk of abuse” could be covered off by simply removing the child from that carer. I don’t really understand the need for the AVO. But I’m hoping the police have thought this through because all the proceedings will be publicly scrutinised.

In this article it states that the child was identified with bruising .
I say the avo was taken out to protect her from anymore physical harm.
Sign in - Google Accounts

Ok, can someone clear this up for me?

Media reports William was playing hide and seek Tiger games with his sister on lawn when last seen. FM went to make a cuppa.

Yet media/FM says in 60 mins interview that FM was playing the game with him and she was still out there when he went missing?

Which is it?

‘I hear him, I hear his voice’

Edit to add: in the above article she says she heard nothing, silence, yet at inquest she said she heard a high pitched scream that day?

The evidence given at the inquest by the FFC was that William ran of the deck , William's sister was still on the deck with the FFC & FGM. William ran off on his own.

He was playing on the deck prior to this.

The silence the FFC talks about is after William runs of & Roars & than silence.

She states she heard the high pitch noise when she was searching down near the bus stop where there were long reeds........

The above is what I re-call from the inquest

Last edited:
Also don’t we want police to investigate the wrong suspects? His comments on that seem strange, it’s not a waste of police time to eliminate individuals or whole lines of enquiry. How else could it be done? Tunnel vision on a clear suspect didn’t happen here, and shouldn’t happen. Strange.

Lost all faith in the police running this investigation, sorry .. this feels political and it's not the first time. I will be shocked if their current theory proves to be correct, and will happily eat humble pie if they solve it, but am not buying this at all.

I’m with you Mrs G. Especially with the obvious digs at Gary. I’m happy to eat humble pie, my hat and whatever else is necessary. IF this is a political move that is so abhorrent to the little guy this is all about. WILLIAM TYRRELL

I’m with you Mrs G. Especially with the obvious digs at Gary. I’m happy to eat humble pie, my hat and whatever else is necessary. IF this is a political move that is so abhorrent to the little guy this is all about. WILLIAM TYRRELL

If this is a political move it’s unforgivable .. happy to host a humble pie feast if wrong!

nine news reporter kelly fedor just mentioned williams sister stated william was playing on the balcony just before he disappeared, she seemed to be indicating the high balcony, i always thought he was running around on the little deck area down below, also tonight they will be using lights to light up the luminol in the garden area under the balcony

No, not the high balcony. The Australian has reprinted the sister's statement. The article says that she is now 11.

BBM and paraphrased ...

She was interviewed at the time of William's disappearance by local officer, Wendy Hudson.
The following day she was interviewed by Port Macquarie DSC Debra Nelson.

She told DSC Nelson that William was running around like a tiger, he went off to find daddy's car, she showed police where William was playing on the grass near the back deck.

The article specifically says that the sister pointed to the "low deck at the back of the house NOT the 5 metre tall balcony facing the road" when she said that William was playing on the balcony and went off to look for daddy's car.

She was asked who else was there, and she replied that her mum and her nana were there, sitting on the chairs.

Nana said in her statement (which also is partially in the article) that William lost interest in the dice, ran down the two steps of the back patio, and ran around the side of the house. That was the last she saw of him.

William Tyrrell’s sister removed from foster home amid new police search for missing boy

pile of mulch or woodchips in initial search

Is the mulch/woodchips outside the FPs house or FGM?

Because it's a bit odd that you be bothered with ordering and paying for mulch for your garden if you'd sold the place and were moving out shortly.

But now I'm so taken aback by this latest news I'm viewing everything with suspicion!

William didn't like to climb a tree in the yard. So I can't imagine the little boy climbing the balcony rail?

This was on the 9 news coverage today... it may be the angle it is taken but looks like he is sitting in a tree imo. I could be wrong though

Attachments

• 20211116_201519.jpg
    20211116_201519.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 63
william was very excited that morning and ff and fgm has commented to fm about his noisiness, if they were finding him difficult or out of control could they have used something medical to calm him down on occasion, but this time too much? he also suffered from asthma, could a hard slap give him a fatal asthma attack?
bruising or drugs in system could be reason to cover up a death?
if either fp are found guilty this would be the most logical scenario,
its usually always the simplest answer, occams razor,
and this has all been so far fetched and impossible, even the simple fact his scent wasnt detected leaving the property was surely a big red flag, and then for someone to coldly sit back and watch others names dragged through the mud and lives ruined, what kind of person does that?
Poor William sounds like such a happy energetic little boy ., maybe foster mum was finding him a handful … much it was daughter she felt closer to ?? Maybe that is why she found it easy to cover it up ?? So so sad

I was just listening to a Youtube video of the interview with the foster parents 2 years after his disappearance. At point 5:12 in the video, after speaking about William in the present tense, the FM says "..whilst he was...he had..." she then stalls and changes to present tense"...he's got a really good sense of adventure..."
In hindsight it is telling. It actually sounds to me like she is reliving what happened in many ways, which could still ring true if he had fallen off the balcony, but other details might have been added to change what then transpired. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim