Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a political move it’s unforgivable .. happy to host a humble pie feast if wrong!
sorry can you guys explain how this is suddenly a conspiracy? at tax payers expense?
task forces that have so many cases and limited funds and staff ?
a gary jublin spite hunt??
hmmm

:confused:

or is it ...whats been presented to the media today...maybe.

occam razor usually prevails.

William's sister has now been taken away from her foster parents and you could work out possibly where this new information has come from
That is a very long time for a child to keep a secret. MOO is one fp has spilled the beans on the other. They have been reported as seperated, but I can't find the link.

No Cookies | Herald Sun

"The major search on new ground comes after police received information about the possibility of William’s remains being in the area, with ground penetrating x-ray technology and polylite — that shows up DNA such as blood — to be sprayed across the dense scrub in the days ahead"

Would there be any traces of blood all these years later ?
5 years later, outside in dense scrub? I wouldn't think there would be many blood traces after this long--unless it was a very messy crime scene...:(

That is a very long time for a child to keep a secret. MOO is one fp has spilled the beans on the other. They have been reported as seperated, but I can't find the link.
They were were filmed taking are walk together yesterday , when I watched 9 news lastnight.
But obviously that doesn't determine if they are still together.

Yes, I always assumed it was the back patio?

I never gave a thought to the balcony, because in the last photos he was with sister FGM and FM on the back patio.

IIRC correctly the balcony isn't a wrap around all the way one?
This is a few screenshots from the video with the FF talking to the police. He motions to the back patio where the FM said they were. I’m pretty sure the Balcony that they are looking into in the one with the open gate that I’ve highlighted. Doesn’t seem much of a stretch that instead of going around the house on the grass, WT might have gone onto the balcony, esp if left unsupervised IMO

William Tyrrell’s foster father's reaction after discovering the three-year-old had vanished | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• 0F59D61E-8CAF-436B-AC37-4D4FEA6673E3.jpeg
    0F59D61E-8CAF-436B-AC37-4D4FEA6673E3.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 21365079-8922-4814-A9C8-AAE14E3590C1.jpeg
    21365079-8922-4814-A9C8-AAE14E3590C1.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 0EB08A9F-F682-4A27-9A54-31CACA1E3498.jpeg
    0EB08A9F-F682-4A27-9A54-31CACA1E3498.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 4C61D641-A903-4DD2-9D9A-5D05148DE760.jpeg
    4C61D641-A903-4DD2-9D9A-5D05148DE760.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 90
This scenario has me so stumped. Because why would you be worried about a genuine accident? The first thing I thought of was I might be accused of inadequate supervision. But wouldn't a child being abducted on my watch also have me accused of poor supervision?
Pretty sure good chance foster daughter would be removed .. plus maybe she had bonded more with daughter ??? Making it an easier decision to cover it up ??

Poor William sounds like such a happy energetic little boy ., maybe foster mum was finding him a handful … much it was daughter she felt closer to ?? Maybe that is why she found it easy to cover it up ?? So so sad
It was reported years ago the FM was having a hard time of dealing with WT behaviour and considered giving him back to agency. Wt was having testing for his behaviour.

Last edited:
This was on the 9 news coverage today... it may be the angle it is taken but looks like he is sitting in a tree imo. I could be wrong though
Hi, I've just jumped on to this thread for the first time so I hope my etiquette is sound.

This photo, cover the left side of WTs little face, see the anguish?
He does not look like a happy or well looked after child.

Very sad.

EDIT: the photo didn't attach to my reply, it's just upthread though.

It was reported years ago the FM was having a hard time of dealing with WT behaviour and considered giving him back to agency. At was having testing for his behaviour.
Oh that’s horrible! Really? Makes me wonder how she viewed children ….foster kids can come with a myriad of issues from their biological parents … but so can your biological children .. that’s children not perfect

It was reported years ago the FM was having a hard time of dealing with WT behaviour and considered giving him back to agency. At was having testing for his behaviour.

Oh wow, do you have a link for her wanting to give him back? I’ve not heard that, only that they were a loving family & especially how much the FF loved William & William loved him just as much, though the thought crossed my mind if it was her that covered this up, the motivation could be the reaction of the FF, if she was never fond of William he may have really blamed her like she had let it happen on purpose

My heart is just broken for Williams bio family.
The nasty things I've read over the years and all this time the very people who were supposed to have cared and taken care of those two children could have possibly harmed them.
One being Williams disappearance and two his sister being physically harmed.
So not ok!!! I'm disgusted.

Oh wow, do you have a link for her wanting to give him back? I’ve not heard that, only that they were a loving family & especially how much the FF loved William & William loved him just as much, though the thought crossed my mind if it was her that covered this up, the motivation could be the reaction of the FF, if she was never fond of William he may have really blamed her like she had let it happen on purpose
Having WT tested for behaviour issues is something I read today. The other issue was discussed in the very earl days of WT disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie