Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is the ff, why ?

I think perhaps because FFC was there with the children at the time ( but I can’t remember when MFC left house)

Bear suggested last thread that perhaps Lindsey has threatened to say something & whatever ensured from that has brought about the AVO application - fair point.

I actually wonder if L is the source of the ‘new information’ some months back.
Personally I’ve never been sure if she was playing chasey with William, on the toot, or still drawing on patio at said time of William’s disappearance.
Am also confused as to FGM’s whereabouts - making tea or on the Patio?
Maybe it was FGM on the Toot?

Maybe that last very loud Roar that FFC heard from William was actually his cry as he fell off verandah ?

Maybe MFC raced back to collect / dispose of his little body?

all just my own thoughts & puzzlings

Has it been confirmed that the photo was in fact taken on the morning? Maybe it was taken weeks before? I've always wondered if WT ever arrived at the home or if he was harmed in Sydney before arriving at Kendal?

There is CCTV of him on his dad's shoulders at Mcdonalds the night before on their way to Kendall. Google it, its out there

Thankyou. when you say "parental responsibility was granted to parents' do you mean a successful adoption process? Is it normal with an adoption process that the child's biological surname is changed? If so how would the matter be settled with the female foster carer and the male foster carer have different surnames according to the NSW Police AVO application.

I ask this as the initials used in the AVO application are the child's biological surname initials as far as I am aware?
Granting parental responsibility to a person not the child’s parent ie foster carer, grandparent, other family member is a bit different than adoption. In an adoption the child’s original birth certificate is set aside and a new certificate issued. In most jurisdictions here, I believe, the bio parent must consent to the adoption even if they are deemed unable to care for the child themselves. NSW im a bit unsure but last I heard parents could still refuse the adoption and parental responsibility is considered instead. Someone else might know better. We do not have systems like in the US where children are released for adoption without consent of the parents. With parental responsibility, the birth certificate is not set aside but the carer/family member/significant person becomes that child’s legal guardian and makes all guardianship decisions. I think I have that more or less right… it’s a bit different from state to state.

The third alternative for long-term care is for parental responsibility/guardianship granted to the state. The state then PLACES the child with an approved foster carer, kinship carer, residential facility. The carers make daily care decisions but they are not legally the child’s guardian. This third option does not provide the same degree of permanency for the child but is a suitable option where: conflict/safety issues between bio parents and carers prevent the carers from facilitating appropriate ongoing contact between the child and bio family (facilitating this contact is REQUIRED by the guardian and by adoptive parents in open adoption), the child needs significant therapeutic support and the carer needs the support provided by the state in order to maintain the placement, or perhaps there is no suitable person to give guardianship to.

someone more familiar with NSW might be able to advise more accurately.

Has it been confirmed that the photo was in fact taken on the morning? Maybe it was taken weeks before? I've always wondered if WT ever arrived at the home or if he was harmed in Sydney before arriving at Kendal?

On the way to FGM's house .....

The CCTV stills show William's foster mother and father taking him to the Heatherbrae McDonald's restaurant, north of Newcastle, about 6:30pm on Thursday September 11, 2014.
William can be seen sitting on his foster father's shoulders.
Missing child William Tyrrell captured on camera day before disappearance

hey there K-Mac. Not sure if you were responding to my post or not. Probably not as I haven’t inferred conspiracy/tax payers expense/limited funds etc however I did take note of the very clear backhand in the media release to GJ. Warranted or not I just found it uncalled for. (Hence the reason I thought it MAY be political IMOO). Like many of you I’m trying to get my head around the past 48 hours and have just been bind sighted. I just can’t see a motive or enough opportunity for FF if this was an accident. Surely having DOCS check you out for possible negligence would be better than a jail sentence for the entire pack of lies you were about to fabricate. ( I wish WS Had a shrug or face palm emoji button as I think we all had need of it lately)
hey c & l
just dont feel at this early stage we should be poohooing the new investigative direction as somehow contrived or vindictive strike at a previous detective.
It deflects from what was actually presented today.

The foster family is now under suspicion as they should have been all along.
Not saying they are guilty of anything, simply they should have always been POI's standard until we have resolution on what happened to william
That is what I read into it, the frustration stated that the foster family clearance was a mistake.

We all know, if Rosanne is heading in the wrong direction heads will roll. Simple as that
Most importantly its an enormous volume of work at great expense.

The most alarming thing established to me is the removal of Williams sister.
Its a new chapter of chaos and confusion for a young lady already been through so much.:oops:
I think she is key to whats going on at the moment.

Hope answers are found this week. A lot is at stake.

moo

From SMH just now (BBM):

Five metres of bush and one person of interest in William Tyrrell search

“There is certainly one person in particular that we are looking closely at,” [Police Commissioner Mick Fuller] told Sydney radio station 2GB.

Police have been zeroing in on that particular person for the past 18 months.

:eek:

Also:

"Investigators on Tuesday returned to the home in the town of Kendall from where he vanished, bringing a cadaver dog to the property for the first time."

Surely this is a typo. A cadaver dog has been there before, right?

If no cadaver dog was brought to the property that means they didn’t even really investigate the possibility that the FF had something to do with his disappearance .. can that be right?

One thing about the balcony accident theory that doesn't really add up for me is, if the FM did go out to find William and found him lifeless after falling from the balcony, or she witnessed it. If you disregard the instinct of calling fro help or an ambulance, its the initial shock upon seeing that. There were multiple neighbours on their verandahs at the time. The lady across the road, according to the channel 10 podcast, was having a cigarette on her porch, PS said he heard children playing, surely they would have heard the shrieks of a parent finding their child dead. I do not care who you are, but if you found your child dead from a fall, or witnessed it, you would shriek or scream. Just the initial shock before self preservation kicked it. No one reported a scream.

I again imo believe that balcony theory is LE way to give the suspect a reasonable story to confess to. Once they have that confession, they can then start to get to the actual truth. They are making very sure the MSM know the theory.

Is the mulch/woodchips outside the FPs house or FGM?

Because it's a bit odd that you be bothered with ordering and paying for mulch for your garden if you'd sold the place and were moving out shortly.

But now I'm so taken aback by this latest news I'm viewing everything with suspicion!
Not odd at all really, it's what most people do to 'dress up' their house for sale. IMO

This was on the 9 news coverage today... it may be the angle it is taken but looks like he is sitting in a tree imo. I could be wrong though
Nah, just the background. Look at the tramp and the line of the base of the house. He's not up the tree. But he could be if he wanted to be. A lot a trees have very low forks, depending on their species.

57da83402717f3a1163f476cdf8d153f

Images of missing child William Tyrrell with his foster family, taken at a McDonald's the day before he vanished, have been released to the public for the first time.

ed75def4b5fad182d4a2590991de333b

The CCTV stills show William's foster mother and father taking him to a McDonald's on September 11, 2014.

Missing child William Tyrrell captured on camera day before disappearance

I do not care who you are, but if you found your child dead from a fall, or witnessed it, you would shriek or scream. Just the initial shock before self preservation kicked it. No one reported a scream.

I again imo believe that balcony theory is LE way to give the suspect a reasonable story to confess to. Once they have that confession, they can then start to get to the actual truth. They are making very sure the MSM know the theory.
Yeah, that's what I thought. You couldn't possibly act cool upon finding your child dead.

It's surely a theory LE are trying to rule out. Whatever happened to WT was silent or away from witnesses IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo