Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my !seven years is a long time to maintain a charade in the presence of full media.

how on earth did the FF manage to hide a body in the short window assuming a timeline after three adults reported him there to when police arrived?

Was the commonality of the stories the fact which confirmed last sighting or the fact the sisters story confirmed it .
I can’t imagine getting a child to lie for this long, cracks would appear.

I know oceans razor applies suggest FF are suspect but my mind is stuck on a mystery abductor

If no cadaver dog was brought to the property that means they didn’t even really investigate the possibility that the FF had something to do with his disappearance .. can that be right?

From listening to the podcast in the initial first days, the focus was on the bio family. Even when they had an alibi it was thought maybe they had a third party do it for them. Obviously now they have been cleared, but if that was the initial focus, the assumption was that he or a body was no longer on the property or in the vicinity. The amber alert was, in comparison to other cases, issued quite early, just on the fact they suspected a familiar abduction. Also I think sniffer dogs where called in, but not cadaver dogs. Cadaver dogs are not readily available and there are only a few in the country. It was also noted in the podcast, that initially police did not search the attic space or under the house thoroughly.

But even still it seems like a super tight window, and quite brazen if it was one or both of the FP. The only thing that makes me think it wasn't them is the tight window, and just the inability to come up with a detailed foolproof plan so quickly and if an accident in the depths of unimaginable grief.

If the FF are impilcated in this, and it was an accident then they most likely covered it up because they may have thought they'd be at risk of losing WT'S sister.

However.... they seemed to have a pretty well rehearsed story that I would have thought took time to develop. Would be interesting to see the actual statement the FM made about the cars and how much that has become more detailed from when she talked about it a year later.

The money that has been spent on finding William must be millions and millions of dollars!

It always seemed strange to me that FFC drove to airport to pick up her sister the evening of William’s disappearance - or is my memory failing me now ?

I can only speak for myself, and I know as a mother, I would not have left that place knowing my child was ‘out there somewhere - & God only knows where!

Surely a Taxi, a Neighbour, a Police Officer, an SES worker, a CWA member - someone could have done the trip ! For that matter, MFC ...

MOO .

My heart is just broken for Williams bio family.
The nasty things I've read over the years and all this time the very people who were supposed to have cared and taken care of those two children could have possibly harmed them.
One being Williams disappearance and two his sister being physically harmed.
So not ok!!! I'm disgusted.
Don't be too premature. IMO.

If William was buried in the garden, I wonder how police/police dogs could have missed that? Has it been concluded the meta-data on the phone was altered? If it was found to be altered it would indicate FPs were being untruthful. William could have died in an accident like they are saying but you have to wonder about what leads a person to hide the child’s body and come up with a cover story instead of hysterically calling an ambulance… And yes, I can imagine it would put a stop to any adoption/guardianship proceedings for the daughter. But still, an accident is an accident, not a crime. Unlike lying to the police and perjuring yourself and damaging other people’s lives and reputations.

I guess I always thought FPs were in the clear because the timeline between photo and FFC being seen to look for him was so tight. But if the photo was taken earlier… I remember it being remarked on that Benaroon Drive doesn’t go anywhere so very unlikely people are just driving past on there way to somewhere. I don’t know what to think anymore. All I hope is that they find William and his loved ones can finally have some form of resolution.

5 metres square? That is just over a 2m x 2m patch of dirt if this isn't an error? Unless the police have a full confession and a marker of where something is buried it seems incredibly tiny.
If they had a confession someone would have been arrested. To my knowledge that it is not the case. IMO.

If no cadaver dog was brought to the property that means they didn’t even really investigate the possibility that the FF had something to do with his disappearance .. can that be right?

Sniffer dogs have failed to pick up any scent of the three-year-old William Tyrell on the NSW mid-north coast, fuelling fears he may not have wandered away from home.
Neither police sniffer dogs nor cadaver dogs had been able to pick up any sign of the boy, Fehon said.

William Tyrell search: police say sniffer dogs have found no trace of boy

It always seemed strange to me that FFC drove to airport to pick up her sister the evening of William’s disappearance - or is my memory failing me now ?

I can only speak for myself, and I know as a mother, I would not have left that place knowing my child was ‘out there somewhere - & God only knows whe

Surely a Taxi, a Neighbour, a Police Officer, an SES worker, a CWA member - someone could have done the trip ! For that matter, MFC ...

MOO .

If she did, it would be complete police negligence to not to surveil her driving around the night of her child going missing. Innocent or not, it would be just police best practice.

Imagine a future trial of a child abducter with no body, this little trip could be used to plant seeds of reasonable doubt. Regardless if it was innocent or sinister, the police need to surveil just to rule it out.

Thats what they did in the Cleo case recently. They searched the parents home inside and out, just to rule it out. The parents were innocent, LE believed they were innocent early on, but they were smart enough to rule them out forensically.

Last edited:
Also - the camera

Is it possible for cameras to malfunction the time? 7:39am to 9:37am (allegedly adjusted) and conveniently palindromic

Edit to add: I get Daylight savings issues, but if it were that, it should only be an hour difference. Not 2hours and 2 minutes.

And sometimes people misremember the dates on when things happened.

I’ve doubted most of the witness testimony .. from cars on street, to screams in the bush, to sightings of William in a car racing through town .. people tend to think they see / hear things in cases like this that never happened, a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo