Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
So perhaps them both getting an AVO is a divide and conquer strategy to compel the FF to spill..

Yes this thought crossed my mind, too. Things seem to be pointing in one direction here. Perhaps they are also applying pressure in order to compel ‘someone’ to cooperate in return for a reduction of a future possible sentence as an accomplice after the fact. IMO.

They didn't look there are the time? I don't even know what to think .. I hope the police aren't just grasping at straws, again, and throwing innocent people under the bus, again.

Are the cops in a scramble at the 11th hour of the inquest and the incredible job WAPOL did finding that missing girl (CS)

I’m thinking of Lindy Chamberlain right now.

I thought the camera was purchased in Bali and that the time stamp was because it was set to Bali time which is a couple of hours behind our time? Anyone recall that? I think it may have been discussed at the inquest?

yes I remember it that way as well, the police issued the information originally stating the photo was taken at 9:37am but then it was revealed that the time stamp showed 7:30 with the reasoning being the camera was set to Bali time

From memory 9am was about the time the foster father departed for Lakewood
There were inconsistencies about that time too. Something about a camera that saw him driving past having the wrong time, the tennis club maybe? So my own timeline puts it "8:40? 8:55-9:00?" But also, Mrs Wilson left to go shopping at "about 9".

I have never heard how long MFC's internet conference lasted. I'm more interested in that end, what he did between the end of the conference and his various documented purchases on the way home.

Been a while since I've even logged in here, but dropped by today to see if these new 'suspect(s)' developments were being discussed (knowing full well that the clever people here would be all over it), as carefully as possible hopefully, to avoid prejudicing any court proceedings, prosecutions, etc.

I've not really been abreast of the minutiae of the case for a couple of years now, but when I saw the MSM article mention the specifics of the AVOs being brought in court (the name of the officer, the court, the date, etc), including the police minister mentioning how careful he and others have to be with discussing it all since the court lists are public record, I looked it up... saw the names, and after a couple of seconds, realised whose they were (granted, most people not following the case here or on similar forums probably wouldn't recognise the names anyway, since AFAIK they've never been revealed in MSM).

Wow.

WOW.

I'm not sure if this has been something known for a while (ie the police focus), or if the recent MSM articles are what broke it, but this is pretty amazing.

Were they not constantly stated as having been cleared in the early/earlier days? Obviously that can only be as good as the evidence at hand, but still... I can see some pretty disgruntled followers throwing around "I told you so!"s once it's all out there.

I thought the camera was purchased in Bali and that the time stamp was because it was set to Bali time which is a couple of hours behind our time? Anyone recall that? I think it may have been discussed at the inquest?

But even if it was set to Bali time - somehow the time changed. It was either manually changed by someone at 9.37am that morning, or it just so happened to choose the most unfortunate day & time to correct itself.

Been a while since I've even logged in here, but dropped by today to see if these new 'suspect(s)' developments were being discussed (knowing full well that the clever people here would be all over it), as carefully as possible hopefully, to avoid prejudicing any court proceedings, prosecutions, etc.

I've not really been abreast of the minutiae of the case for a couple of years now, but when I saw the MSM article mention the specifics of the AVOs being brought in court (the name of the officer, the court, the date, etc), including the police minister mentioning how careful he and others have to be with discussing it all since the court lists are public record, I looked it up... saw the names, and after a couple of seconds, realised whose they were (granted, most people not following the case here or on similar forums probably wouldn't recognise the names anyway, since AFAIK they've never been revealed in MSM).

Wow.

WOW.

I'm not sure if this has been something known for a while (ie the police focus), or if the recent MSM articles are what broke it, but this is pretty amazing.

Were they not constantly stated as having been cleared in the early/earlier days? Obviously that can only be as good as the evidence at hand, but still... I can see some pretty disgruntled followers throwing around "I told you so!"s once it's all out there.
Yes, Gary Jubelin cleared them as suspects very quickly..

from memory fgm was recovering from a hospital stay and i think possible early dementia, so possibly unlikely she would have been a reliable witness, i think she did comment on william being overexcited and noisy that morning though,
his fm said william was scared of climbing a tree so is it likely he'd climb over a high balcony, and fall to his death?

One thing about the timeline & roaring photo where people assume William is looking at the FF, if the photo was in fact taken at 7:37am & the FF was still there, I find it must be a miracle that he was not captured in the reflection of any of the windows in any of the photos taken that morning, the coroner released five photos of that morning, all on the decking surrounded by windows.

gotta wonder if they wanted him off the case because he was stopping other cops from looking closer to home

He's human. He makes mistakes. Never put anyone on a pedestal. Just saying
That’s absolutely why they wanted him on the case. She was crying when he was taken off - in retrospect, that doesn’t make sense unless perhaps she was crying for herself

Are the cops in a scramble at the 11th hour of the inquest and the incredible job WAPOL did finding that missing girl (CS)

I’m thinking of Lindy Chamberlain right now.
I think the child abuse allegations and avo's coming out <modsnip: No MSM to support re broken marriage> might have more to do with recent develepments then cops grasping at straws.

High emotional strain, we all have a breaking point.

I am suspicious that a young lady is developing her independence and mental maturity to comprehend what shes been through. Just my opinion though.

Last edited by a moderator:
from memory fgm was recovering from a hospital stay and i think possible early dementia, so possibly unlikely she would have been a reliable witness, i think she did comment on william being overexcited and noisy that morning though,
his fm said william was scared of climbing a tree so is it likely he'd climb over a high balcony, and fall to his death?
The decking was in need of repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member