Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to my mum about this last night, if William was accidentally run over by the FF or something when he came home or before went out. It happens all the time in driveways but IMO the only reason that you would cover up such a tragic accident is if you may have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time and a possibility of a conviction for the death because of it. Otherwise, it would be reported as an honest accident if he had run out in front of or behind the car. I remember this was a scenario we were looking at with PS and his wife at one stage as a possibility.
In your potential scenario, even if FF had run over the boy, and yet felt he couldn't come clean because he was under the influence of some kind of drug - surely he could have waited for the effects of that drug to leave his body, and THEN made an admission, when it was too late for any testing to find the drug in his system, or at least to prove that he was affected at the time?

The difference between.... if such an incident had occurred with the Savages, they'd have no reason to hide such an accident, but in the FF case, surely they would have been at risk of losing their remaining foster child - I'm sure FACS would have had to remove the child, even if such a driving incident was accidental, as W was entrusted into the FP's care to protect him, etc. That is one big reason for why they may have felt unable to confess. However - it seems from statements in MSM today, there is only one suspect, and it is not the FD, it is the female. jmo.

just heard on nine news they are currently digging up the flower bed below the balcony in the fgms former benaroon drive home
also fps have been separated for awhile now according to numerous sm sources but i cant provide links so its my opinion only
FPs bought a house together earlier this year, shortly after selling their "forever home" last year. If they've separated it must have been only recently.

These developments have got me out of my websleuths hibernation!

I was shocked to read his sister was removed from the foster parents care and about the AVO. Like others, I wondered about William's family as little Cleo was found, imagining while the rest of Australia celebrated they would probably be experiencing great despair that William had not been so lucky. I can completely see how this could spark something within the family. I guess it could be as simple as his sister blaming them just based on their being in charge of William when something terrible happened, and the relationship breaking down. It could be more. I hope she is ok and feels safe.

It concerns me that this very public searching is occuring again like it did for Spedding. I was convinced at the time and the police allowing such rampant suspicion made me think it was just a matter of time for him. It would be awful if the foster parents are being targeted and they are innocent.

As for Jubelin, he's a fallible character like most of us. After listening to his podcast I'm less impressed with him than I was. He has the foster parents backing so it'll be interesting to see how things pan out if this truly leads to a breakthrough.

It still doesn’t make sense to me. Surely a fall from the balcony would have been an obvious theory to discount in the first few weeks. And to not have searched for blood or sifted the dirt 7 years ago? Again, it doesn’t make sense. IMO
For me, the biggest problem is: IF at all, how has it been possible, to hide the accident to MFC, who soon turned back from his Zoom meeting?

That's right, CS was found, it's not an investigation going on for 7 years with no real suspect in sight! The parents were not poi but that didn't stop the media and members of the public in the hundreds of thousands, insisting or insinuating that they were!

I hope they start with defamation lawsuits. With what they went through, I hope they make a fortune.

From the new Daily Telegraph article:

• William's biological grandmother is furious, and says she is glad detectives are looking into a suspect she has had eyes on “from the beginning”.

• Bio GM says she has spoken to NSW Police and is hopeful that after seven years of pain, a fresh search will finally uncover answers about what happened to William.

• Police are said to be investigating if William fell from the balcony and died, and then his body was moved to another location.

• William's BioGM told of her heartache at finding out about a new possibility of what happened to her grandson and the toll his disappearance continued to have on her family.

• “He (the detective) just rang me, (for the) first time in years,” she said. “He said they’re digging up the garden bed, he’s probably going to be under there somewhere.

• The BioGM states “I went up to BS, I went up to PS, I knew … that they didn’t do it. “I knew that they weren’t involved in the taking of William. I knew.

• She goes on to say she hasn't had a life for 7 years.

• She also states she doesn't know how (the suspects) are sleeping now, and look at how they slept for seven years, their life was fine.

• BioGM has had little contact with her now homeless son, since he got out of jail.

• She goes on to say that she hopes to be able to have family around once again, including William’s sister.

• BioGM says she may try and get custody of William's sister, but she doesn't know yet, but says she feels that is probably her next step.

• BioGM states she feels William's sister should be with family, and that she’s been through enough.

• She says she doesn't know where her son is, and that she has heard from him once since he got out of jail.

• She goes on to say that she felt so bad because he had nothing.

• She then goes on talk about a second call “The second time he rang because he was trying to get his script. He said: “I told her (the chemist) that I need them (pills) because I lost my son seven years ago” and he started crying. He’s never opened up about that."

• She states her son said “Look what they’ve done to me, look what they’ve done to my son.”

The rest of the article is just a repeat of other articles, with what we already know....

William Tyrrell: His biological grandmother says she hasn’t had a life | Daily Telegraph

Last edited:
What’s the rules in what we can discuss on this now? I know WS says we can’t make accusations or speculate about the victims or their family as such if they’re seen as victims too but it seems police are investigating the house where he was last seen looking for a body and investigating whether he has died falling from a balcony. (Might make sense given he was dressed as Spider-Man maybe he tried to climb and fell). This direction of the case is on MSM like sky news. So does that mean we can discuss family / foster family and speculate who this person of interest might be and what may have happened?? I wonder what the police now know they didn’t before to have headed this direction with seeming confidence

This is bringing back memories of poor Tiahleigh Palmer was just 12 when she was killed by her foster father in Qld. who, six years later, has finally revealed the young girl's final resting place
Yes, it's a very tragic case, he's a monster! But, Tialeigh's body was found 6 days after her foster family reported her missing.

This is bringing back memories of poor Tiahleigh Palmer was just 12 when she was killed by her foster father in Qld. who, six years later, has finally revealed the young girl's final resting place
Tialeigh keeps coming to my mind too.

I was talking to my mum about this last night, if William was accidentally run over by the FF or something when he came home or before went out. It happens all the time in driveways but IMO the only reason that you would cover up such a tragic accident is if you may have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time and a possibility of a conviction for the death because of it. Otherwise, it would be reported as an honest accident if he had run out in front of or behind the car. I remember this was a scenario we were looking at with PS and his wife at one stage as a possibility.

His car was taken by police and checked out. I assume this was ruled out.

If it does turn out to be the FF. The time line is going to be so interesting. It would have been so tight, for this to occur, them to calm themselves down enough to come up with a fool proof plan (well 7 year proof) then carry out that plan is quite insane based on the current timeline we have.

Especially if one parent fooled the other. And you have 2 neighbours on their porches. As I mentioned before, with an accident, one would think a scream or shriek from one of the parents would be heard when it happened or upon discovery, and none were reported. Remember, PS said he heard the kids playing, so one would think he would hear an adult scream if their kid accidentally died

I base this on the the time photograph being taken and the police called. Even if taken at 7.39 instead of 9.37 its still tight to cover up a death. They are not professional killers, its not easy to pull off a coverup of this magnitude

probably in the EXIF data if they wanted information like that

imo, it’s not necessarily an issue for camera not to be set on the correct time - I probably wouldn’t even think about the ‘time’, I’d just be wanting to capture the memory. However, I admit, many are much more technologically focused.
And in some instances, it becomes very important - eg ..
However, if I recall correctly, this camera/ photo / data was sent for examination.
Yet I don’t recall hearing a conclusive outcome - was it made public ? maybe was kept close for later times by the Pol ?

MOO

PS' car was taken for investigation, (loads of media links about that) but can you please point me in the right direction on when the FF Car was taken by Police for forensic testing??

Its in the channel 10 podcast "where is William", the father himself says the police tested and checked his vehicle. Not sure which episode would be 3rd, 4th or 5th episode, but listened to it today.

Its in the channel 10 podcast "where is william", the father himself says the police took it away for testing. Not sure which episode, but listened to it today.
Thanks... somehow I have missed that .... or perhaps I've just forgotten??

Sky News reporter on scene at 48 Benaroon (think her name is Danica) just said that a police theory is that William may have fallen from the high balcony and died. The police forensic squad have dug up the garden and ground all along and underneath that balcony. She said police have a large excavator parked in Benaroon which will be used later today. Police have been digging at the scene for an hour or so. Police forensics are using sifting equipment.

This is the high balcony
View attachment 322251

This is also the area that Jubelin kept insisting to Paul Savage that he could view from the front of his house. IMO

can you imagine being the new / current Owner of # 48 ! Omg.. are they living there while all this going on - I wonder if they happened upon something ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper