Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These developments have got me out of my websleuths hibernation!

I was shocked to read his sister was removed from the foster parents care and about the AVO. Like others, I wondered about William's family as little Cleo was found, imagining while the rest of Australia celebrated they would probably be experiencing great despair that William had not been so lucky. I can completely see how this could spark something within the family. I guess it could be as simple as his sister blaming them just based on their being in charge of William when something terrible happened, and the relationship breaking down. It could be more. I hope she is ok and feels safe.

It concerns me that this very public searching is occuring again like it did for Spedding. I was convinced at the time and the police allowing such rampant suspicion made me think it was just a matter of time for him. It would be awful if the foster parents are being targeted and they are innocent.

As for Jubelin, he's a fallible character like most of us. After listening to his podcast I'm less impressed with him than I was. He has the foster parents backing so it'll be interesting to see how things pan out if this truly leads to a breakthrough.

Same here, I took a long-needed break but this break in the case brought me back! I could not get into Jubes podcast. This new line of direction into Williams's case is totally a different angle to what Jubelin was pushing. It will be interesting to see how it develops and pans out.

yes, I think so. And then had the protection of the lead investigator for years.

if police really have had their eye on this person for 18 months, that covers the time of the inquest and would absolutely be the reason that GJ was not allowed to give evidence.

It would explain a lot of the behind the scenes tension if GJ was sure FP were in the clear and other senior police thought they were likely culprits.

From the new Daily Telegraph article:

• William's biological grandmother is furious, and says she is glad detectives are looking into a suspect she has had eyes on “from the beginning”.

• Bio GM says she has spoken to NSW Police and is hopeful that after seven years of pain, a fresh search will finally uncover answers about what happened to William.

• Police are said to be investigating if William fell from the balcony and died, and then his body was moved to another location.

• William's BioGM told of her heartache at finding out about a new possibility of what happened to her grandson and the toll his disappearance continued to have on her family.

• “He (the detective) just rang me, (for the) first time in years,” she said. “He said they’re digging up the garden bed, he’s probably going to be under there somewhere.

• The BioGM states “I went up to BS, I went up to PS, I knew … that they didn’t do it. “I knew that they weren’t involved in the taking of William. I knew.

• She goes on to say she hasn't had a life for 7 years.

• She also states she doesn't know how (the suspects) are sleeping now, and look at how they slept for seven years, their life was fine.

• BioGM has had little contact with her now homeless son, since he got out of jail.

• She goes on to say that she hopes to be able to have family around once again, including William’s sister.

• BioGM says she may try and get custody of William's sister, but she doesn't know yet, but says she feels that is probably her next step.

• BioGM states she feels William's sister should be with family, and that she’s been through enough.

• She says she doesn't know where her son is, and that she has heard from him once since he got out of jail.

• She goes on to say that she felt so bad because he had nothing.

• She then goes on talk about a second call “The second time he rang because he was trying to get his script. He said: “I told her (the chemist) that I need them (pills) because I lost my son seven years ago” and he started crying. He’s never opened up about that."

• She states her son said “Look what they’ve done to me, look what they’ve done to my son.”

The rest of the article is just a repeat of other articles, with what we already know....

William Tyrrell: His biological grandmother says she hasn’t had a life | Daily Telegraph

From the new Daily Telegraph article:

• William's biological grandmother is furious, and says she is glad detectives are looking into a suspect she has had eyes on “from the beginning”.

• Bio GM says she has spoken to NSW Police and is hopeful that after seven years of pain, a fresh search will finally uncover answers about what happened to William.

• Police are said to be investigating if William fell from the balcony and died, and then his body was moved to another location.

• William's BioGM told of her heartache at finding out about a new possibility of what happened to her grandson and the toll his disappearance continued to have on her family.

• “He (the detective) just rang me, (for the) first time in years,” she said. “He said they’re digging up the garden bed, he’s probably going to be under there somewhere.

• The BioGM states “I went up to BS, I went up to PS, I knew … that they didn’t do it. “I knew that they weren’t involved in the taking of William. I knew.

• She goes on to say she hasn't had a life for 7 years.

• She also states she doesn't know how (the suspects) are sleeping now, and look at how they slept for seven years, their life was fine.

• BioGM has had little contact with her now homeless son, since he got out of jail.

• She goes on to say that she hopes to be able to have family around once again, including William’s sister.

• BioGM says she may try and get custody of William's sister, but she doesn't know yet, but says she feels that is probably her next step.

• BioGM states she feels William's sister should be with family, and that she’s been through enough.

• She says she doesn't know where her son is, and that she has heard from him once since he got out of jail.

• She goes on to say that she felt so bad because he had nothing.

• She then goes on talk about a second call “The second time he rang because he was trying to get his script. He said: “I told her (the chemist) that I need them (pills) because I lost my son seven years ago” and he started crying. He’s never opened up about that."

• She states her son said “Look what they’ve done to me, look what they’ve done to my son.”

The rest of the article is just a repeat of other articles, with what we already know....

William Tyrrell: His biological grandmother says she hasn’t had a life | Daily Telegraph

Thanks for posting that detailed info. Wow.

Remember how they got the guy who murdered Daniel Morcombe.

This to me is all theatre directed at one person, manipulating their next move. The suspect may not know what the sister has told LE, (I assume she has been questioned recently) and if the Morcombe sting is anything to go by, LE are not above going to elaborate lengths to get a confession. That includes, providing the suspect with a plausible manslaughter confession, and publicly showing the suspect steps that LE would plausibly believe.

This is all too public. Show me one example that we have of police using a blacklight and the public have open access to viewing it. They put tarps up, sheets, block off roads. Its a cul-de-sac, very easy to manage access. Those photos are not a photographer hiding in a tree with a telescopic lens. Come on.

i did find that interesting as well, because if they had a suspect in mind, why tip them off?

its a very big dog and pony show over the last couple of days, you bring up some interesting points

A dark grey Mazda 3 has been seized at Miranda and will undergo weeks of forensic investigation. If the original investigators had not already searched every fibre of "all" vehicles owned or driven by BP,FP and FGM in the first week of the investigation then something is seriously wrong. Hopefully they are re-testing the vehicle due to new technology. Can we find out if this car was tested previously?

Last edited:
imo, it’s not necessarily an issue for camera not to be set on the correct time - I probably wouldn’t even think about the ‘time’, I’d just be wanting to capture the memory. However, I admit, many are much more technologically focused.
And in some instances, it becomes very important - eg ..
However, if I recall correctly, this camera/ photo / data was sent for examination.
Yet I don’t recall hearing a conclusive outcome - was it made public ? maybe was kept close for later times by the Pol ?

MOO
I don't think have heard any outcome on that testing either.
I wonder if the testing has been completed and found to be conclusive of a time.

Confusion over time famous last photo of William Tyrrell was taken

Foster mother sole person of interest in William Tyrrell case - 2GB

The NSW Police Commissioner confirmed on Ben Fordham Live investigators are looking at a person of interest in the case of the missing child.

Police sources have told Ben Fordham the person of interest is William’s foster mother, who strongly denies any involvement.

Audio in link

“We were in nan’s backyard, waiting for dad,” the mother said.
“I was holding him up, saying, ‘do you want to climb a tree’, and he was like, ‘no, mummy, that’s too high’.
Substitute the words "climb a tree" with "sit up on the rail."
This is speculation only but when I listen to the interview with Foster parents I get the feeling that the FM is telling a kind of truth. She may be mixing snippets of truth with fiction and that is why she has been convincing.

These comments were made referring to different times but it makes me wonder if the Foster Mother had taken William to the front of the house waiting for the Foster Father to come home. She might have sat him up on the balcony rail and he slipped or wriggled from her grip. That then would make her culpable. Perhaps it was even the Foster Grandmother and the FM is covering for her.

Alternately, he may have run to the front and climbed up by himself and maybe it was a very long time before they noticed him missing, then found that he had fallen. We imagine that the very first instinct would be to try and revive the child and call an ambulance but they might have realised it was too late. I hate to say this but perhaps the bond between William and Foster Mother wasn't that great and so defensive instincts kicked in rather than maternal ones.

All of this is speculation only

For what it’s worth, I think there has already been a confession. There would need to be a warrant for some of the current searches and seizures and a warrant would require more than a statement from a child who has given a different version for the past 7 years.

Mr Savage, who lives opposite the Kendall house told he was recovering after having his life put on hold while being wrongly portrayed as William's killer.

'I have not been well, but I do hope this new lot of police can finally solve this case and find William so his spirit can be put to rest,' Mr Savage, 77, said in Kendall on Tuesday.

'I know one of the (biological) family and she's crying, so finding the little fella can only do everyone good.'

William Tyrrell, Gary Jubelin: Paul Savage, wrongly suspected of disappearance, breaks silence | Daily Mail Online

For what it’s worth, I think there has already been a confession. There would need to be a warrant for some of the current searches and seizures and a warrant would require more than a statement from a child who has given a different version for the past 7 years.
Thanks, Cleaver. Always good to get the law side of opinion explained.

He said that the one good moment he remembers from being questioned and cross-examined at inquest hearings in Sydney and Taree was encountering William's birth father.

'He just said to me, "thank you for telling the truth".'

Mr Savage said he will continue to live in the street known as William's abduction site. 'Of course, why not?' he said. 'It's one of the most beautiful places in the world.

'But people here need it to be over and William needs to be put to rest.'
William Tyrrell, Gary Jubelin: Paul Savage, wrongly suspected of disappearance, breaks silence | Daily Mail Online

This is speculation only but when I listen to the interview with Foster parents I get the feeling that the FM is telling a kind of truth. She may be mixing snippets of truth with fiction and that is why she has been convincing.

funny you say that, i was just thinking the same thing but with original time line.. maybe she left to make a cup of coffee and he fell

so her timeline works but its not 100% the truth of what happened, she mixing in truth with other things.. i don't know but it was funny you posted your comment as i was thinking it as well

IMO if they find William's remains there will be a conviction. If on the other hand they don't find anything I see a multi million $ lawsuit. Surely they have some strong information to be going so hard with the publicity and isolating this person they believe committed this crime? IMO the FF must has given info otherwise he would be under suspicion as well as FM?

I'm still struggling with this new turn of events, if this all ties back to the timestamp being incorrect, pic wasn't taken at 9.37am but 7.37am, it points to the FPs lying and both are involved in a cover up, there was enough time to hide/dispose the body and make up a story.

If the timestamp and FP's claim are correct at it being 9.37am, I find it hard to believe that between that time and 10.30am, WT had a fatal accident, FM hid body in the house or FGM's car, concocted a story FGM and WT's sister went along with, all before FD arrived on the scene.
FD not aware of the tragedy and cover up, helped in the search along side neighbours before police were called at 10.53am. Some time during this day, FM drove FGM's car and buried the body nearby.

It's got to be the last proof of life at 9.37am pic has been proven to be false, and a witness has been interviewed again and the balcony is now the primary focus. If it's the case, WT or evidence of his death will be found. Jmo
My brain is fried at this point.

Cleaver, would NSW coronial directions/orders supersede need for regular warrant?

Or, is it possible the Granddaughter willingly handed over vehicle/new owners of house complied with a request for more searches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JmeShu