Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed this case as closely as many on here have, but it seems there were a number of pedophiles in Kendall, the area William disappeared from?

If none of these pedophiles were in anyway responsible for WT's disappearance, is Kendall a typical suburb/town and there are just that many pedophiles in any Australian town?

The laws here in Australia mean we don't know the criminal backgrounds of those in our communities so I'm wondering if Kendall is a typical reflection of the number of pedophiles?

They just said on the news update that the assaulted child isn't linked to William Tyrell. Did they mean it's not the foster sister? Or that the assault isn't linked to his disappearance? Or did my wife and I just completely mishear it?!

I don't know what Channel 9 is on about tonight, but last night the Daily Telegraph reported:

William Tyrrell’s sister has been removed from the care of her parents. It remains to be seen whether that move will be temporary or permanent for the girl, now aged 11. -- Joshua Hanrahan November 16, 2021 - 8:10PM

In the footage that was filmed during the walkthrough at the Kendall home where William was last seen alive, the foster mother gave police an account of what happened the day he disappeared.
"I get to the riding school and I just think, 'he's not here'," she told police at the time.
"Then I bring the car back up and I just run out and look for him again."

Then she said she saw a "semi-trailer coming down really fast and ... he (the driver) thought I pulled over, because he acknowledged me saying thanks for pulling over, but I pulled over because I had just got my head out the window looking for William".

Police walkthrough reveals details about William Tyrrell's foster parents

This could be construed as problematic with what's happening now. Has this semi-truck driver been found and interviewed, is my question?
I don't know if they found the semi driver, but at the inquest i noticed that when this information was shared, the 2 local women from Benaroon dr. who attended the inquest were looking skeptical at that information, as semis are not allowed to travel along that road. Having said that and with further discussion around what I witnessed, it was suggested to me that some of these roads must be travelled on a bit sometimes by logging trucks that need to get from forests to the highway and vice versa.

Amazed that the FP family car hasn't been taken for forensic investigation.

LE said this morning that they had seized the car at Gymea in Sydney’s south last week under a coronial order. “The vehicle was taken to a secure facility, where it is undergoing extensive forensic examinations and analysis, which is expected to take several weeks” investigators said in a statement.

So I am guessing the media is now permanently parked outside their front door, watching their every move , following their car as they drive to the law firm, talking to the neighbours etc, etc

Yep, trial by media ... and the cops don't mind one bit I would guess. They will be watching for anything they consider to be a slip up.

Right about now I'm expecting some legal mouthpiece to be hired to handle the media scrum.

Can’t keep up with the thread, so just asking how long did the foster family have the children?

I think my own kids and nieces & nephew could have charged me and their mums with common assault during their upbringing if they had someone in their ear telling them they could do so. Hey I used to get threatened with the strap at school. Never received it though. I’m sure the softly placed wooden spoon on their padded buts would probably constitute that. Luckily they grew into loveable humans who still smoother me with love and kisses. I admit times have changed but I’m just pointing out that sometimes things aren’t as they seem. Who knows but let’s hope this is the case here

The reason for the AVO is as yet unknown, however, given that it relates to a foster child, I would strongly expect that FACS is involved in the process. Edit: there's now a Daily Mail report that both foster parents have been charged with assault.

My guess is that there was a fatal accident. Falling off the high balcony while playacting Spiderman seems quite feasible.

Why would a body be hidden/buried if it was an accident?

But obviously not well enough if the police are only now forensically testing the FGM’s car and house!
And did LE even check the FPs' actual residence in Sydney? (As they did in the CS case.) I am dumbfounded that FGM's vehicle was not forensically examined until now, and I have doubts as to whether the FPs' vehicle was forensically examined.. I know it was said to have been examined, but by that, do they mean the cops took a look inside, or did they actually tow it away to a place where an actual forensic exam could take place? ie luminol, cadaver dogs, etc. MSM was swarming FGM's house for weeks, I'm sure it wouldn't have been missed if FPs' vehicle had been towed. I've always been upset that FGM's septic tank was never actually pumped out, as BS's was. I know they 'looked' and put a scope down, but that just isn't enough, imho, when a child has 'disappeared' - it is simply due diligence - and once again, if a pump truck had performed that service, MSM would've been there to see it, and would've shown it. imo.

And did LE even check the FPs' actual residence in Sydney? (As they did in the CS case.) I am dumbfounded that FGM's vehicle was not forensically examined until now, and I have doubts as to whether the FPs' vehicle was forensically examined.. I know it was said to have been examined, but by that, do they mean the cops took a look inside, or did they actually tow it away to a place where an actual forensic exam could take place? ie luminol, cadaver dogs, etc. MSM was swarming FGM's house for weeks, I'm sure it wouldn't have been missed if FPs' vehicle had been towed. I've always been upset that FGM's septic tank was never actually pumped out, as BS's was. I know they 'looked' and put a scope down, but that just isn't enough, imho, when a child has 'disappeared' - it is simply due diligence - and once again, if a pump truck had performed that service, MSM would've been there to see it, and would've shown it. imo.
I wonder if that will happen in the next few weeks, or has it already been down in past searches?

Yeah, it's really dodgy if all this stuff wasn't done at the start. Not only because nobody should have ever assumed the foster family couldn't have done something, but also because as others have said, it creates reasonable doubt if they ever arrested anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010