Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Note:
The thread is now open. Please note: Insinuations or accusations against the foster parents are still off limits. There is no direct quote from LE where they have officially been named as POIs.

If there is a direct quote/statement from LE that has been missed, please let us know by alerting on this post and including the link.

Thanks,
Tiff

There is this from Nine News:

"Today police confirmed William's foster mother is being treated as a person of interest in his disappearance in 2014."

Police walkthrough reveals details about William Tyrrell's foster parents

i think jubelins book said he questioned both fps separately? and possibly bugged their cars?

He was found guilty of four counts of breaching the Surveillance Devices Act by recording phone conversations with a POI, Paul Savage, without his permission and without obtaining a surveillance device warrant. He appealed and lost.

Mod Note:
The thread is now open. Please note: Insinuations or accusations against the foster parents are still off limits. There is no direct quote from LE where they have officially been named as POIs.

If there is a direct quote/statement from LE that has been missed, please let us know by alerting on this post and including the link.

Thanks,
Tiff
Does anyone have the link to the radio interview where LE stated that FFC was the suspect? I can't find it!

On the business of those patio photos, and their relationship to the declared sequence/timing of events, I read that police are very interested in the fact that WT is pictured in bare feet whereas the FM told them he was wearing shoes because of bindii and dog droppings, yet there were reportedly no bindii and the dog had died some time earlier.

On the business of those patio photos, and their relationship to the declared sequence/timing of events, I read that police are very interested in the fact that WT is pictured in bare feet whereas the FM told them he was wearing shoes because of bindii and dog droppings, yet there were reportedly no bindii and the dog had died some time earlier.
The Daily Telegraph has run this story.
Did the police investigating in 2014 note there was no bindii in FGM's yard, there's documented evidence? Or, is there currently no bindii? Could the new owners have sprayed weed killer regularly in the last 6-7 years? Maybe, FGM didn't attend to the yard due to her age and declining health and the new owners took care of the bindii.
The dog droppings, the property has no fence, couldn't there be dog droppings from stray dogs? I've found new dog droppings on my property and no longer have a dog.
If there's bull ants, the kids need their feet protected because their bite hurts like hell.
How long does it take to put a pair of shoes on a 3 yr old's feet?

Imo, this is weak evidence, I hope they've got more up their sleeves than this. o_O

I believe they said it was handed down to the FGM’s granddaughter (wasn’t aware she had one), and was seized from a friend’s residence that it was being stored at while the granddaughter travelled.

according to 2GB

New information led to a renewed search of the FFGM home and surrounds where William was last seen. The now-deceased woman's car was seized on Wednesday morning.

The Mazda hatchback was allegedly driven by his FFC on September 12, 2014 - the morning the three-year-old disappeared.

William Tyrrell's complicated family dynamic explained: From foster parents to biological family | Daily Mail Online

The reason for the AVO is as yet unknown, however, given that it relates to a foster child, I would strongly expect that FACS is involved in the process. Edit: there's now a Daily Mail report that both foster parents have been charged with assault.

My guess is that there was a fatal accident. Falling off the high balcony while playacting Spiderman seems quite feasible.
What is an AVO please

Had they visited FGM previously???....thinking of the time stamp...could the date have been altered too? I.e pics from a previous visit? Did something happen the evening they got to FGM house....had all night to clean up/plan etc? Surely neighbours would have seen lights/activity etc I guess, if they were 'busy' that first night. Or first thing AM next day? ... would all depend on camera data. What a case this continues to be! And of course witnesses reported kids voices AM. So whatever happened possibly did happen 9.38/7.38 AM time ish. Hmmm. So back to that tight timeline!!!!

I just read that that LE have not said any one is a poi. I just want fact from the media. To me it looks like the investigation is dotting their i's and crossing their T's.
The other thing I don't like is journalists that flock to a persons who is in someway linked to a case and then wont leave them alone. In all do respect without journalist I wouldn't have access to any knowledge so I understand that it is part of their job . Would just like to see a bit more respect of privacy. I believe the story would still get out to the public. I am very aware don't have the answers to this complex issue.

The lack of shoes is mentioned here in the Daily Mail:

It is understood detectives have already identified an apparent contradiction over whether or not William was wearing shoes at the time he vanished, with the three-year-old barefoot in the famous picture of him playing in a Spider-Man costume.

However his foster mother reportedly said he was wearing shoes to protect his feet from bindiis and dog droppings when he vanished less than an hour later.

Police now believe there were no bindiis at the home, and the family dog was dead, reports The Daily Telegraph.

Why is this even important? It's totally plausible that his shoes could have been put on after the photo was taken. Even if there were no bindis, it's reasonable to think that there could have been bindis and put his shoes on just incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney