Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed this case as closely as many on here have, but it seems there were a number of pedophiles in Kendall, the area William disappeared from?

If none of these pedophiles were in anyway responsible for WT's disappearance, is Kendall a typical suburb/town and there are just that many pedophiles in any Australian town?

The laws here in Australia mean we don't know the criminal backgrounds of those in our communities so I'm wondering if Kendall is a typical reflection of the number of pedophiles?

I'd say Kendall was worse,simply by virtue of a low population,and an high percentage of pedophiles,that also includes the area that was full of them near Laurieton

Apologies if this question has be asked and answered a million fold . Does anyone know if our ( Australian) law enforcement have the means to investigate a missing person and the possibility of the missing person being a victim of a crime at the same time?
One would imagine. Even if separate divisions were investigating, you’d imagine they’d share info. Well you’d hope that’s the case.

I'd say Kendall was worse,simply by virtue of a low population,and an high percentage of pedophiles,that also includes the area that was full of them near Laurieton
I also wonder whether the prison at Grafton has a Sexual Offenders Unit. Therefore when released from prison the ex prisoners remain in the near vicinity.

Mod Note:
The thread is now open. Please note: Insinuations or accusations against the foster parents are still off limits. There is no direct quote from LE where they have officially been named as POIs.

If there is a direct quote/statement from LE that has been missed, please let us know by alerting on this post and including the link.

Thanks,
Tiff

Yes I think you are right, the milk crates to the right used to keep items off a wet floor which is why the works were required, looks like brand new fresh concrete to me.

I don’t know if this has been discussed here before. The foster family had renovations done to their Sydney home not long after Williams disappearance. Im wondering whether any evidence could have been removed from one hiding place and concealed in the new renovations.

The garage floor doesn't look like it was done by a concrete tradie. It looks more like a really rough home job to me. It's anything but smooth.

Concrete floor.JPG

People have been buried underneath concrete floors before.

The garage floor doesn't look like it was done by a concrete tradie. It looks more like a really rough home job to me. It's anything but smooth.

a concrete tradie would be embarrassed by that work

its not straight like you said and its got more waves than the pacific

you might be right that it was a home job

This is interesting timing isn't it .. coroner ordered forensic testing, everyone went away (and presumably did that) and came back with new suspects, if it turns out the photos were taken at a different time, then the FP's are caught in a massive lie.

”But a newly revealed document from the inquest’s brief of evidence, obtained by The Australian, says the jpeg photograph was “created” at 7.30am and “corrected” at 9.37am”.

“Until NSW Coroner Harriet Grahame’s urgently ordered forensic examination takes place, it is unclear if the time was corrected to 9.37am to cater for, say, the camera itself being set on the wrong time”.

If the camera itself was set on the wrong time to start with, I can think of no legitimate reason to “correct it” unless it was perhaps for a sinister reason. After all, it was only a photo of a child playing on the floor. Why would the time matter at all other than to create an alibi?

July-August, 2014: William and sister travel to Bali with foster carers who buy William a SpiderMan suit.

William Tyrrell: Missing boy's doomed life before 'handpicked' for care - NZ Herald

Bali is 2 hours behind NSW in September which could explain camera timestamp. Corrected when uploaded to pc/laptop could be an explanation.
I haven't found a source regarding the forensic's examination findings. Is it all above board? IDK.

Last edited:
Can’t keep up with the thread, so just asking how long did the foster family have the children?

26.6.2011: William Tyrrell is born.

During 2011: The couple destined to be his foster parents are approved by the Department of Family and Community Services (formerly DOCS) as carers.

Couple is willing to do crisis care and take "a sibling group" for long term.

16.2.2012:
FACS approves foster parents as William's carers.

16.03.2012: Nine-month-old William is placed with the foster parents, supervised by Wesley Mission's Dalmar Out of Home Care.

William Tyrrell: Missing boy's doomed life before 'handpicked' for care - NZ Herald

The news said they were 'sacked' but, who knows with MSM if anything is true.

I'd imagine there aren't too many lawyers who would be keen to take on these clients.

Oh, but there are:

Winston Terracini SC – one of Sydney’s most high profile silks – acted for Ron Medich, Gordon Wood, Keli Lane and Marcus Einfeld.

Graham Turnbull SC – acted for “Robert” Xie who murdered 5 members of the Lin family.

Brett Walker SC – one of Australia’s best lawyers.

Tim Game SC – had Gordon Wood acquitted on appeal of his conviction for the murder of Caroline Byrne

to name but a few.

Edited to add: The Lin family lived about 10 houses down the road from my parents and my father used to buy his morning newspaper from Mr. Lin.

Last edited:
There is a new article in The Australian.

Paraphrasing .....

FP's intend to fight the common assault charges.
They are expected to argue that the child may have fallen from a horse.
They vehemently deny harming the child.

Foster parents to fight assault charge

One would think an alleged child victim will be capable of contributing her own side of the story also. As a Social Worker, albeit not in Australia, I know first hand how (frustratingly) difficult it can be to lay child abuse charges without compelling evidence. The timing and very public nature of the AVO’s and charges alongside the current searches for WT is all very strange and deliberate IMHO.

With regards to the MSM references to LE investigating the possibility of an accidental fall from the high balcony in WT’s case, I do remember FC’s stating that WT deliberately crashed his bike into the garden that morning. IMO this amount of detail could have been shocked rambling about how their morning played out before WT disappeared, but in light of recent developments it could have been an convenient explanation as to why some flowers or foliage were disturbed. Just my own musings.

I really have my doubts that a speculative accidental death would be covered up in such a way, surely it would be ‘easier’ to lie about the circumstances of an accident than to lie about absolutely everything and maintain a charade all these years? MOO. I’m not accusing the FC’s, merely contemplating the scenarios implied in MSM.

I really hope WT is found soon and given the peace and dignity he deserves. Can’t begin to comprehend the trauma and loss WT’s sister has experienced, entering the care system, losing her brother in such a publicly, mysterious way, participating in an inquest to then be removed from those she considered her parents following an alleged assault. As a pre-teen, she will possibly have had access to social media and t’internet, the theories and even information from the birth family who have gone public. IMO that would have a significant emotional impact on a young, developing mind.

Boys will be boys. When I was a very young child, my mother put my brother, who was about 3 years old, into the front bedroom while she prepared breakfast. He was the sort of child that you had to keep your eye on every minute and she couldn't do this as she was cooking. When she went to get him, he'd disappeared. He'd pushed a chair up to the open window and climbed out. She ran out into the yard and couldn't see him. She looked everywhere but still no luck. She got some neighbours to try and help.

growing up we lived in a rural location, and my mother was loading the car, in literally no time my little 4 year old brother had wandered off. It was only about 5 mins later a family pulled up to the house in their car with my brother in it.

they had found him wandering down the dirt road, the family had seen a fire truck earlier on and we had hypothesised my brother saw it drive past and tried to follow it. He never ever would wander off but he LOVED trucks/busses and it would have been a rare treat to see one go past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!