Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One would think an alleged child victim will be capable of contributing her own side of the story also. As a Social Worker, albeit not in Australia, I know first hand how (frustratingly) difficult it can be to lay child abuse charges without compelling evidence. The timing and very public nature of the AVO’s and charges alongside the current searches for WT is all very strange and deliberate IMHO.

With regards to the MSM references to LE investigating the possibility of an accidental fall from the high balcony in WT’s case, I do remember FC’s stating that WT deliberately crashed his bike into the garden that morning. IMO this amount of detail could have been shocked rambling about how their morning played out before WT disappeared, but in light of recent developments it could have been an convenient explanation as to why some flowers or foliage were disturbed. Just my own musings.

I really have my doubts that a speculative accidental death would be covered up in such a way, surely it would be ‘easier’ to lie about the circumstances of an accident than to lie about absolutely everything and maintain a charade all these years? MOO. I’m not accusing the FC’s, merely contemplating the scenarios implied in MSM.

I really hope WT is found soon and given the peace and dignity he deserves. Can’t begin to comprehend the trauma and loss WT’s sister has experienced, entering the care system, losing her brother in such a publicly, mysterious way, participating in an inquest to then be removed from those she considered her parents following an alleged assault. As a pre-teen, she will possibly have had access to social media and t’internet, the theories and even information from the birth family who have gone public. IMO that would have a significant emotional impact on a young, developing mind.
I am not a social worker but I am a support worker living in Australia and have worked with children who have experienced trauma. I have been involved in the processes directly supporting families when children are removed and ime never done on a whim. Its a processes carefully considered. There are flaws in every system but I believe for the most part workers are doing their best within the legal protocols and policies and procedures they have to follow.

I cannot find anything about his shoes. Common sense would say he had shoes on, the idea of him wandering about lost in overgrown scrubland is plausible? Yet nothing I can find mentions shoes at all.

And what did these shoes look like? We know he has a freckle on his head, his eye colour and what he was wearing, but barely a peep about shoes. Were they runners? Slippers? Sandles? Flashing lights on them? I find that very interesting.

Last edited:
How do you know the child is a girl? Is it a foster child ?

"NSW Police have sought an apprehended violence order against the foster parents of William Tyrrell on behalf of a child linked to the missing boy as police begin a new search on the Mid North Coast sparked by new information."

They had two kids in foster care: William and his sister.

My understanding about the timeline is that the police accept the corrected time of 9.37 am for a photo as being correct. I got that information from a book that is not approved on this site. I inquired of the writer the source of their information which was said to be in the case notes, in the brief of evidence. The explanation in that book is that the time was never adjusted on that camera after purchase. A previous photo on the camera from a few weeks before showed a picture of a morning news show with a time displayed at the bottom of the screen. That time was compared to the camera's timestamp of the same picture and the discrepency was discovered, noted and accepted. So I chose to accept that information that the timeline in regards to WT's last photo is correct and work with that when sleuthing. MOO

”But a newly revealed document from the inquest’s brief of evidence, obtained by The Australian, says the jpeg photograph was “created” at 7.30am and “corrected” at 9.37am”.

“Until NSW Coroner Harriet Grahame’s urgently ordered forensic examination takes place, it is unclear if the time was corrected to 9.37am to cater for, say, the camera itself being set on the wrong time”.

If the camera itself was set on the wrong time to start with, I can think of no legitimate reason to “correct it” unless it was perhaps for a sinister reason. After all, it was only a photo of a child playing on the floor. Why would the time matter at all other than to create an alibi?

Also the game he was playing was called ‘Daddy Tiger’ according to the FM, which makes me think it was earlier and he was looking at the FF .. on top of that no shoes .. I think there are glaring inconsistencies in this story and timeline.
William Tyrrell: Inside 96 minutes which could hold answer what REALLY happened to missing toddler | Daily Mail Online

RE the shoes

Evidence from FFC & Craddock

C: 5 photos were taken on camera @ 09:37, 1st, 2nd & 3rd were children doing art

C: This was before you decided to have a cup of tea?

FFC : yes

C: William bouncing on & off the deck & playing near clothes line ( had no shoes on ) & was muddy with bindii's

C: Got William to put shoes on

C: William was insistent on wearing spiderman suit

C: Lindsay didn't need assistance to go to the toilet herself / by herself

FFC : After William put on sandals , William & sister picked up drawings & took inside, Lindsay asked about sticking leaves etc. Told me what she wanted to say to Oppa

C: FGM stayed outside reading paper. Time for morning tea.

FFC : I put the kettle on for tea. I don't re-call putting food on a plate.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

At one stage, the inquest was halted after the coroner agreed to an application by counsel Michelle Swift, who was appearing for William’s biological father, to send that last photograph of William for further testing.

A photographic metadata expert said that the photograph was “created” at 7.39am and “corrected” at 9.37am, which would have resulted in a “missing” two hours.

The original report from X-Ways forensic software said: “Created: 12/09/2014 07:39:54. Corrected time: 12/09/2014 09:37:44.”

William’s foster parents told police that the timer on the camera was off by about two hours and it is understood that further investigations have confirmed that.

BBM

Thank you so much for this! I’ve just listened to an interview with the FP and they both sketched over this.

I found it odd that we were all told about everything else, but there is no description of shoes. Even in the above, we move from shoes to sandles. Not that it’s a big thing, I just found it odd that there is no ‘white size 3 sandles’ type description.

I wonder if the macdonalds footage showed the shoes that may now be missing? I.e where are his shoes?? In the FC possession still, on WT's feet? I know they were wealthy and may have taken maybe 2 pairs etc on the trip, but would there be a way to establish if specific shoes are missing/not missing. I guess they could say W took them off again...but are/were they all accounted for? If he fell I wondered if FM went into some kind of PTSD and very basic psychology/instinct kicked in? She then MAY rapidly of hatched the plan to cover up the potential accident? I guess not - as if it is true, that involves well thought out action not disturbed behavior! But humans are animals still, and psychological trauma can cause self preservationist behaviour...not excusing her (potential) behaviour, but restling massively with what potentially/could/may have occurred IMO.

Last edited:
I spotted this photo on the Daily Mail, also allegedly taken on the same day.

50575293-10209493-image-a-4_1637096157526.jpg

There is a pair of blue/orange sandals in the background of the photo posted from the Mail by Angeline.

Also the game he was playing was called ‘Daddy Tiger’ according to the FM, which makes me think it was earlier and he was looking at the FF .. on top of that no shoes .. I think there are glaring inconsistencies in this story and timeline.
William Tyrrell: Inside 96 minutes which could hold answer what REALLY happened to missing toddler | Daily Mail Online

I remember FFC mentioning her ‘other’ daughter in the emergency call. Deceased FGM’s car was retrieved from a granddaughter. Just speculating, but IMO that could have been the other person present who WT was looking at. Just MOO, but I can’t recall another, older child in the McD’s CCTV.

I am not sure i can post actual podcasts names ( let me know ) on here since i am new but listening to this particular podcast from my recollection there is great detail about the morning and i was quite impressed. I remember an other highly publicized case where the journalist asked a group of people if they remembered in detail what they had done on a particular day and they really struggled, add unimaginable stress, fear ,anxiety and other associated feelings in the situation and I imagine its quite a feat.
reading the shoes discussion made me also remember another case where a child wondered barefoot into the bush overnight and( extremely surprisingly imo) was found mainly unharmed with just a few scratches. I am still baffled and its heartbreaking for all involved in this case.

I am also not a fan of mail on line or daily mail. But to be fare I'm not sure which publications i am a fan of. I tend to look around hoping to see LE make statements.

I can’t see where he’s wearing shoes in the McDonald’s footage, it’s too grainy for me.

good pickup in the pic; you’d assume they were put on his feet. Were shoes ever mentioned in the ‘have you seen this boy’ appeals?

I know it’s a stupid little thing, but wouldn’t him having shoes on (or not) almost limit his ability to go far, given the terrain outside the backyard area?

So, he must have had shoes on. But there doesn’t seem to be a description of them; and I’d think they were an important description to get out there, simply because they were removable & identifiable (has anyone found a random shoe?) like the spider man suit.

I don’t know, I’m just floored by all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS