Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why oh why did this discovery of bones be reported so prematurely when it only took a few hours to confirm them as animal bones? The poor family members

Any reasonable person would assume there is a good lead that implicates this area and narrowed down to this exact location, after all it's a huge area. Don't think police threw a dart after a night a the pub! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That the police have no real leads and no real clues. Same as last week :(.

The way police word things, they do leave it open for that possibility. I reckon it is possible. It could be a case of them leaving "no stone unturned" (literally). I mean, just days ago they were talking about starting again from "ground zero".

I had another thought. What if someone is ringing in "tips" to Crimestoppers about WS to take away attention from themselves? To waste the police' time?

I guess that's the problem with anonymous crime stoppers tips, they obviously have to follow through. Hopefully it's a true and viable tip

Maybe it's a ploy to encourage the perp into some sort of action... Poke enough and the guilty find it difficult to stay "normal"

In the past cases I have heard of tactics like this being used to motivate a POI to return to a place of disposal to recheck it
all the while they were under surveillance....but who knows.

Any reasonable person would assume there is a good lead that implicates this area and narrowed down to this exact location, after all it's a huge area. Don't think police threw a dart after a night a the pub! [emoji16]

Totally agree MishyDish and I love your dart analogy. :laughing: The police know exactly what they're doing and I would say they are rattling the cage just a little more now. They're waiting and watching. IMO there is an arrest coming very soon.

I really do think they are just starting again and are making sure they are thorough.

Every story I have seen about the bones has clearly stated that police thought the bones were animal,not human. They knew they were, but had to make sure.

I am curious about what other items were found.

Why oh why did this discovery of bones be reported so prematurely when it only took a few hours to confirm them as animal bones? The poor family members

Surely the family has been instructed not to watch/pay attention to the news and that all information will be directly given to them when it comes available.

Surely the family has been instructed not to watch/pay attention to the news and that all information will be directly given to them when it comes available.

They probably have been but it would take some incredible willpower to not do it...

If it was my kid I'd be reading EVERYTHING (and going crazy in the process)

Not sure about that rissa1978, hopefully that is the case

Mr Spedding a poi in the case who has denied involvement in Williams disappearance said today
"he was determined to press on with business as usual while police prepare to dig up bushland near his home."
Asked if he had heard the news of the dramatic developments in the case WS replied "I did, it's quite surprising ..they're only doing their job"

Day to day activities would be so difficult for the family.
I can't imagine what they would be feeling.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195778466

Totally agree MishyDish and I love your dart analogy. :laughing: The police know exactly what they're doing and I would say they are rattling the cage just a little more now. They're waiting and watching. IMO there is an arrest coming very soon.
Yes - I would agree - rattling the cage - even reporting the bones were found - no one needed to know - and I'm sure the family have already been briefed on what they intend to say/not say. I would say they are watching someone - or several people - very closely - to see their reactions.

Any news article on this? It would certainly seem strange to me.

The reporter it crossed to spoke about them and they showed shots of them, I haven't been able to find the same report online but I am pretty useless at finding things.

Mr Spedding a poi in the case who has denied involvement in Williams disappearance said today
"he was determined to press on with [U]business as usual [/U]while police prepare to dig up bushland near his home."
Asked if he had heard the news of the dramatic developments in the case WS replied "I did, it's quite surprising ..they're only doing their job"

Day to day activities would be so difficult for the family.
I can't imagine what they would be feeling.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195778466

omg where have we heard THAT before & look where that murderer is now???

It's interesting to think Bill went to work today.

I think the 'knee jerk' reaction of the bones would have been the media excitement & hype.

Baden clay ????? Poi but not suspect for duration of investigation

I actually drove past where baden clay was living at the time of his wife's murder recently and all the hairs on my arms stood up ! Off topic I know

omg where have we heard THAT before & look where that murderer is now???
It's interesting to think Bill went to work today.

I think the 'knee jerk' reaction of the bones would have been the media excitement & hype.

BBM.

You took the words out of my mouth TGY. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisacfuller